Good premium anime streaming sites?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Hellraiser123

Sep 22, 2012
I love to watch animes.. but nowadays it is getting harder and harder to find subbed episodes on youtube/veoh and other anime sites.. :victim: .. Are there any good premium sites to watch streaming anime videos? Funimation site doesn't work from UK and cruncyrolls selection is little..

Thanks

Sofer

Nov 18, 2009
Uhmm.

PM me and i will give you a list of "sources" or simply search for the fansubers groups.
I dunno about premium anime streams.
But i foudn even an 720p stream of many recent ones.

Youtube and veoh are totaly not the right thing for what you want xD.
Most of these are posted on whole other video streaming plattforms. And are mostly cordinated by websites that are takeing an Feed out of these plattforms or other websites without a "tiny bit of real work from them".

Fansubbers mostly don't load them up themself.
But some peopel dedicated themself to doign that... more or less for the good of many.
As long as they don't want donates.. these should be given to the fansubbers.

Wall of text finished~:scared:
Waurterly activity achieved~:harp:

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
I love to watch animes.. but nowadays it is getting harder and harder to find subbed episodes on youtube/veoh and other anime sites..

What are you looking for? specifically? A lot of subbed anime is posted at TPB. I would have reposted them all here but I just don't watch that much of it myself and I didn't think there was an interest for anime torrents for those who have trouble accessing ThePiratesBay. The video and audio quality would likely be better than your average streaming site or youtube.

EzikialRage

Nov 20, 2008
I love to watch animes.. but nowadays it is getting harder and harder to find subbed episodes on youtube/veoh and other anime sites.. :victim: .. Are there any good premium sites to watch streaming anime videos? Funimation site doesn't work from UK and cruncyrolls selection is little..

Thanks

You could ask the people on this site since its full of anime junkies.
http://myanimelist.net/forum/index.php

decourcy

Jan 12, 2009
places

Crunchyroll
Funimation
Netflix

Those are the sites i have subscriptions to, costing me about $20/month,
but allowing me to cancel my $100/month cable.

Mike

kornbucket

A bucket made of Korn
Apr 21, 2009
I don't know about the UK, but there's also The Anime Network. That has mostly Sentai stuff.

Then there's Hulu, which has a lot of Funimation and Viz anime.

kornbucket

A bucket made of Korn
Apr 21, 2009
Streams have gotten pretty good these days, actually. Compare Funimation's 1080p streaming episodes of Psycho Pass to Commie's releases. The picture quality is better from Funimation's episodes across the board. I also have no qualms with any of Crunchyroll's 1080p releases (though I have not directly compared those with TV rips).

Blu-Ray is better, obviously, but those are many months out from the original release.

mikchan3108

~~Desuno~~
Jul 15, 2011

Thanks

You can download newest anime releases with english sub on nyaa... The speed is good, i guess.
No idea for streaming site. I prefer download to my own computer and watch :).