Gokkun

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

mcjizz

Jan 1, 2014
RE: MIGD-358

The director joining in is some of the hottest shit ever. She's done that two other times I can remember.
1633403314.jpg

Yeah Nao is a great director and performer. Her last scene with Akari in sdmu963 is very good, there's a decensored version and a subtitle around too.

lpcs1

Suffers from semenly incurable Narutophilia
Dec 7, 2012
does anyone have an invite link to Gokkun Paradise? lost my discord account :/

lpcs1

Suffers from semenly incurable Narutophilia
Dec 7, 2012

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
Yeah Nao is a great director and performer. Her last scene with Akari in sdmu963 is very good, there's a decensored version and a subtitle around too.
For sdmu963, it's a leak, so you actually have a real uncensored video, not those crappy blurry videos with a horrible image quality.

Reactions: mcjizz and lraiden

MakiFan

Apr 11, 2021
I guess you're in love so you're biased :metabelo:
What I can say that NEOB-002 is the same material in all of the movie.
In MIGD-358 it's 3 girls + the director some times.
Also it has many ganres in the same movie to spice it up.

For me, the hottest gokkun movie is NEOB-002. I think Hotaru Mori is the sweetest and most unbeatable gokkun actress of recent times. I follow her on Facebook and although she has not done anything in this genre again, she is more beautiful and charming every day. :)
Hi bathta,
She looks great.
Could you please provide the facebook link?
Thanks

gokkunlover98

Oct 17, 2023
Anyone have an invitation link to Gokkun Paradise Discord? I lost access about a year ago and can't find a way to get back.... :(

lycheeslush

Dec 27, 2006
Anyone have an invitation link to Gokkun Paradise Discord? I lost access about a year ago and can't find a way to get back.... :(
Same :(

Sigh. No bukkake or gokkun releases in forever. I don't understand how such a popular genre can just completely dry up.