Gokkun

mcjizz

Jan 1, 2014
RE: MIGD-358

The director joining in is some of the hottest shit ever. She's done that two other times I can remember.
1633403314.jpg

Yeah Nao is a great director and performer. Her last scene with Akari in sdmu963 is very good, there's a decensored version and a subtitle around too.

lpcs1

Suffers from semenly incurable Narutophilia
Dec 7, 2012
does anyone have an invite link to Gokkun Paradise? lost my discord account :/

lpcs1

Suffers from semenly incurable Narutophilia
Dec 7, 2012

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
Yeah Nao is a great director and performer. Her last scene with Akari in sdmu963 is very good, there's a decensored version and a subtitle around too.
For sdmu963, it's a leak, so you actually have a real uncensored video, not those crappy blurry videos with a horrible image quality.

Reactions: mcjizz and lraiden

MakiFan

Apr 11, 2021
I guess you're in love so you're biased :metabelo:
What I can say that NEOB-002 is the same material in all of the movie.
In MIGD-358 it's 3 girls + the director some times.
Also it has many ganres in the same movie to spice it up.

For me, the hottest gokkun movie is NEOB-002. I think Hotaru Mori is the sweetest and most unbeatable gokkun actress of recent times. I follow her on Facebook and although she has not done anything in this genre again, she is more beautiful and charming every day. :)
Hi bathta,
She looks great.
Could you please provide the facebook link?
Thanks

gokkunlover98

Oct 17, 2023
Anyone have an invitation link to Gokkun Paradise Discord? I lost access about a year ago and can't find a way to get back.... :(

lycheeslush

Dec 27, 2006
Anyone have an invitation link to Gokkun Paradise Discord? I lost access about a year ago and can't find a way to get back.... :(
Same :(

Sigh. No bukkake or gokkun releases in forever. I don't understand how such a popular genre can just completely dry up.