Gokkun

caleidoscope

Loves Gokkun & cum gargling
Oct 26, 2008
Yeah I've seen others do this with old classics like Heather Harmon's deep throat vids. The AI tech these days is truly black magic fuckery. It was only a matter of time before a god among men would start upscaling gokkun classics, and for that we thank you, sir.
well done, good job, thanks friend

fenton

Feb 10, 2017
Do you use anything to deinterlace? Or are you working from de-interlaced rips?

The best results I have had are to start with the original ISO, use StaxRip with QTGMC to de-interlace and encode as ultra high quality x265. That gives you an ISO sized rip that looks fantastic on its own, but can also be upscaled for good results. Unfortunately my GPU died so I can't upscale anymore.

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
@jesped this is very impressive results you're getting, outstanding! We all certainly appreciate your time into this. Who wouldn't want to see these in HD and 60fps??? These are great!

@fenton I used StaxRip with much success back in the day (when I was actively ripping). Very good tool. For the 60fps interpolation I've always used something I found here:

https://www.spirton.com/convert-videos-to-60fps/

It is an old script (2015) used with avisynth via MeGUI.

jesped

Jan 5, 2013
Do you use anything to deinterlace? Or are you working from de-interlaced rips?

The best results I have had are to start with the original ISO, use StaxRip with QTGMC to de-interlace and encode as ultra high quality x265. That gives you an ISO sized rip that looks fantastic on its own, but can also be upscaled for good results. Unfortunately my GPU died so I can't upscale anymore.
For deinterlacing I use TOPAZ Video Enhance AI's "Dione DV" AI Model

1630246860899.png

I output a 97% quality jpg sequence, because TOPAZ may crash during calculations, and that way I can resume the process exactly where it crashed. Later you can use whatever to encode the final video (I used both Premiere and RIFE-App).

@jesped this is very impressive results you're getting, outstanding! We all certainly appreciate your time into this. Who wouldn't want to see these in HD and 60fps??? These are great!

@fenton I used StaxRip with much success back in the day (when I was actively ripping). Very good tool. For the 60fps interpolation I've always used something I found here:

https://www.spirton.com/convert-videos-to-60fps/

It is an old script (2015) used with avisynth via MeGUI.

I'll take a look at Staxrip. For frame interpolation there's more modern solutions nowadays. Apart from RIFE-App and Flowframes there's also another free alternative:

Waifu2x-Extension-GUI (very appropriate name :D)
https://github.com/AaronFeng753/Waifu2x-Extension-GUI

I honestly didn't needed it that much because I already use DmitriRender ( http://www.dmitrirender.ru ), a DirectShow filter I strongly recommend that works for any video player and does a pretty high quality realtime frame interpolation, but was curious about these kind of non-realtime solutions.

michilinda

Jun 21, 2010
For deinterlacing I use TOPAZ Video Enhance AI's "Dione DV" AI Model

View attachment 2706542

I output a 97% quality jpg sequence, because TOPAZ may crash during calculations, and that way I can resume the process exactly where it crashed. Later you can use whatever to encode the final video (I used both Premiere and RIFE-App).

I'll take a look at Staxrip. For frame interpolation there's more modern solutions nowadays. Apart from RIFE-App and Flowframes there's also another free alternative:

Waifu2x-Extension-GUI (very appropriate name :D)
https://github.com/AaronFeng753/Waifu2x-Extension-GUI

I honestly didn't needed it that much because I already use DmitriRender ( http://www.dmitrirender.ru ), a DirectShow filter I strongly recommend that works for any video player and does a pretty high quality realtime frame interpolation, but was curious about these kind of non-realtime solutions.
These are outstanding! We appreciate your efforts. The videos are almost like watching brand new releases. The Moodyz Gokkun Club videos are up there with the SOD Gokkun Bazooka and Ideapocket 100 movies in terms of being (STILL) the best of the genre, and your versions look all shiny and new. Thanks for doing this, and sharing your techniques. BTW, for all of us Apple fans, has anyone found similar software/techniques for Mac systems?

MelonBuns

Apr 17, 2016
Hi Melon, could you kindly elaborate on the best scenes you speak of? I am especially interested in those with niche actresses that have done a few or even one title that you mentioned.

My absolute favorite gokkun scenes are the ones that are clearly the first time for unseasoned or inexperienced actresses. I have a fair number in my collection but am always looking to pump those numbers up. Some of my finest titles have come from leads on Akiba.

Thanks!
Oh sorry I can't help you with that. Unseasoned and inexperienced actresses are not my thing. I like it when the actresses show clear enthusiasm and are rough and lewd.

Examples of actresses I meant is Momozono Rena and Yokomiya Nanami. They are not total unknowns but they both have relatively little amount of titles to their name, with Nanami starting acting only this year.

Nanami is the earnest girlfriend type and I recommend HAWA-256.
1hawa256pl.jpg

Rena is a natural born toilet, highly recommend JUFE-294.
jufe294pl.jpg

Aaaaand... new one. :D The great Uta Kohaku in all her glorious details.
You are a god. Re-watching really reminded me that they just don't make them like they used to. The mosaics are so much better back then too.

Last edited:
Reactions: pcolpcol and jesped

jesped

Jan 5, 2013
You are a god. Re-watching really reminded me that they just don't make them like they used to. The mosaics are so much better back then too.

I really miss all this talent from this golden era. :(
On both the stars and the directors. Not only quality camera work, lighting, makeup, ... they really brought the enthusiasm and cheerful joy in the actresses.

Nowadays I see fake cum, robot faces or directly expressions of disgust, hieratic posing, people talking behind the camera, blown out lighting, ... these fucking rookies should study and take some lessons from the masters. It's not just the act of cumming in a girls mouth, but all the care and subtle details around it...

1630726704742.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: MelonBuns

MelonBuns

Apr 17, 2016
fake cum, robot faces or directly expressions of disgust, hieratic posing, people talking behind the camera, blown out lighting, ... these fucking rookies should study and take some lessons from the masters. It's not just the act of cumming in a girls mouth, but all the care and subtle details around it...
Remove the point about fake cum and you would have described my problem with Premium Bukkake, ESPECIALLY all that talking behind the camera. I do enjoy the series somewhat but there is no artistry at all to it.

No care taken to acoustics at all and cheap laughable sets (their glory hole scenes are filmed in a box with no effort taken to conceal it). Absolutely amateurish, that's why I much prefer JAVs even with the bloody mosaics.

jesped

Jan 5, 2013

crow1

Jan 25, 2018
Appreciate the uploads jesped. I know these are time consuming for you but if you ever get round to ASW120, that would be great.