Gokkun

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

amo3s

Oct 21, 2020
I usually buy direct from the KV online store, the downloads are 4k 60fps and really the quality is just amazing especially for gokkun.

Though if you want to stream this one and some others, check out javguru.
Thank you! One thing that I really liked about this video was the way they position the camera. For example, there is a scene where she is facing toward the camera while on her hands and knees but there is a mirror behind her so that you can see upskirt during it.

Reactions: jsjav

jsjav

Oct 2, 2017
Thank you! One thing that I really liked about this video was the way they position the camera. For example, there is a scene where she is facing toward the camera while on her hands and knees but there is a mirror behind her so that you can see upskirt during it.

Yeah KV knows what they are doing with these kinds of scenes :) the mirror scene is in a lot of KV prep pacifier videos.

Reactions: harrylime_123

jsjav

Oct 2, 2017
Speaking of KV - what's everyone's favourite KV release this year? I think for it's KV-227 from the ones I have seen. She is pretty and best of all, she has quite a wide mouth and tongue which is perfect for gokkun :)
She does a lot of loud slurping and doesn't skimp on the cleanup, she goes quite deep too.
I think she would be perfect for a follow up to KV-212 - we can dream about that one happening sometime soon :D

h_955kv227pl.jpg

kv-227-13.jpg

kv-227-80.jpg

crow1

Jan 25, 2018
KV has gone to shit, all oral cream pies with the majority of them looking like spit. I don't mind them but when the whole movie is that, it's boring. I want to see the loads shooting in the mouth like previous KV releases where they had a scene dedicated to just that and the very last scene too.

jsjav

Oct 2, 2017
KV has gone to shit, all oral cream pies with the majority of them looking like spit. I don't mind them but when the whole movie is that, it's boring. I want to see the loads shooting in the mouth like previous KV releases where they had a scene dedicated to just that and the very last scene too.

I also miss those scenes. I think this is covid related as they probably can't have many actors in one room so I think this is why they do the glory hole scenes now instead. Hopefully they will bring them back...

Japancum

Sep 28, 2015
Am I crazy or is that a black guy in this bukkake video? Wonder how he got invited??

The dvd ID for this classic video is DDT-023

76bLRmY.gif

Slyfallforasia

Nov 30, 2020
Hi There, freshly registered here and I love this part.
I am looking for lists of movies about 4 actresses that I love, but unfortunately I don’t speak, nor write Japanese and I have no idea where to look for : I am looking for movies (names) where Himari Ogawa, Yuzu Kitagawa, Aoi Tojo and Waka Misono actually have sperm swallowing scenes... I only know of the MilkyCat website since it is also in English :)
Many thanks !

Karlimero

Oct 15, 2019
Hi There, freshly registered here and I love this part.
I am looking for lists of movies about 4 actresses that I love, but unfortunately I don’t speak, nor write Japanese and I have no idea where to look for : I am looking for movies (names) where Himari Ogawa, Yuzu Kitagawa, Aoi Tojo and Waka Misono actually have sperm swallowing scenes... I only know of the MilkyCat website since it is also in English :)
Many thanks !
i found ARBB-041 and ASW-227

Slyfallforasia

Nov 30, 2020
And what website would you recommend for an English speaker, to buy and download Gokkun movies that are available, for me with Himari Ogawa, Yuzu Kitagawa, Aoi Tojo and Waka Misono ? As much as I love the beauty of Aoi Tojo, I can't find a single movie where she swallows cum...

misterquackquack

May 6, 2020
Hey y'all, I didnt see any discussion on MVSD-438. I find it really amazing when an actress has a long career of gokkun. I first became aware of her under the name Yuka Osawa in MIGD-221, released in 2009. I feel like it was this movie that I first noticed the open-mouth swallow style. She then did 2 lovely pacifier prep episodes (KV-071 and KV-095) under the name Akira Eri in 2011 and 2012 before taking a break from the industry. Well, she's back, and still taking deep throatpies and swallowing shot after shot with an open mouth! What a great performer.
She has always been a great performer and done very extreme things. Has she ever done scat? Anyway she is just a bit past it now her new movies don't do anything for me now.

mcjizz

Jan 1, 2014
I love that scene, too. When she picks up that really thick load with her fingers, she speculates that it's so thick because there's a lot of sperm and little semen lol

Recently revisited this movie perfect little swallow whore. Translation would be good. I wonder what she crying about at end of movie, im assuming being a pro cum whore she didnt get enough loads

Reactions: samurai79

mcjizz

Jan 1, 2014
Hey I found a subtitle for sdmu-953, translation is pretty good I think, great movie, amazing actress. Ive attached the file in txt format, needs to be converted to srt to work.

Attachments

• SDMU-963-en.txt
    68.5 KB · Views: 211
Last edited: