Gokkun

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

kay1489

Mar 6, 2020
Scene 2 is so great in this movie, its too bad it not a swallow movie, she really gets coated in cum, takes it in the mouth and gulps the excess in the tray but not swallow :( still hot scene tho

migd00449pl.jpg
She did swallowed in the end scene Do you skip all dont you

Throwaway10000

Oct 15, 2019
Akiho Yoshizawa never swallowed throughout her 16-year career as an AV actress.That's really a pity!I like her facial very much.So I would vote her NO.1 FACIAL GIRL.Actually we can imagine her swallow skill in SOE-910,MXGS-631,MXGS-651,in which actors shoot their cum into her mouth(she didn't swallow them,of course).It would be great if she was willing to try gokkun.
In fact,many famous JAV actresses never swallowed,of which some were retired,like Aoi sola,Kizaki Jessica.And some were still active for more than 10 years,like JULIA(she swallowed fake cum in MIMK-033).I think all gokkun fans would wish every famous JAV actress will try gokkun before they retire:)
And I will recommend some gokkun movies acted by famous JAV actresses.of which some were not tagged as "gokkun",there were only several swallow scenes.But they were still rare.
1)KV-167,YFF-021,RCT-466 acted by Yuh Shinoda,famous for her sexy ass,and she was really good at gokkun.
1)DJE-024,FSET-376 acted by Nagasawa Azusa,we all like her big breasts,and I prefer her gokkun:p
2)MIGD-486 acted by Ohashi Miku,she was not so skilled in this movie,but really cute.
3)RCT-267 acted by Momoka Nishina,big breasts too.Actually she didn't swallow in MIGD-422.She only swallowed in RCT-267.
"hidden" swallows is actually something I'm mildly obsessed with, having made a huge list whenever I can find it. I'm always trying to find more and which labels are more likely do not label it properly.

tunglashr

Feb 8, 2010
^I would love to see that list. Most of the obvious gokkun classics are well known by now, so finding unexpected gokkun scenes would be great!
I would love to see that list also!

I dont like the gokkun movies, but I love swallowing (moreover, I absolutely HATE spitting). To me, what makes JAV great is the plot and acting. The situations are so erotic. I have a small list of movies with a swallow scene or two, but also with plot. Most of them are RCT or SDDE, those are the best studios for it that I can find. To compare notes with someone else would be excellent.

Gokkster

Oct 16, 2017
^Ok, I see what you mean. I like pure Gokkun myself though, I don't need a plot or acting. But I would like to see your list of movies with swallowing. That's exactly the kind of scenes I might have missed.

Reactions: harrylime_123

tunglashr

Feb 8, 2010
^Ok, I see what you mean. I like pure Gokkun myself though, I don't need a plot or acting. But I would like to see your list of movies with swallowing. That's exactly the kind of scenes I might have missed.

I dont have a list per se, just a collection. In the hope of motivating the other person to share their list, I will start making one. Here goes.

The following RCT movies have a swallowing scene: 009, 186, 241, 305, 309, 314, 322, 340, 348, 360, 368, 382, 388, 390, 403, 409, 416, 465, 513, 578, 818, 973, 983, 985, 989
The following RCTD movies have a swallowing scene: 025, 036, 146, 156, 246

I havent seen all of the RCT/RCTD movies, so there may be more. In terms of studios they are the best for swallowing scenes, with SDDE an honorable mention. The quality of the scenes vary quite a bit, with some being kind of blah, and others really excellent. For example, the girl in 309 is really enthusiastic about it.

That is part 1. I can try and do another part later.

Reactions: Gokkster

samurai79

I like bukkake movies.
Oct 28, 2009
One of my favorite swallowing scenes is in this AV, starring Haneda Ai:

The final segment has her playing a yoga instructor. After one of the yoga students has finished fucking her, the remaining six or seven guys empty the contents of their balls into her open mouth. She holds all the loads of stinking jizz in her mouth and then swallows them all at once. It's pretty hot the way she just lies there and serves as a cum bucket. If anyone knows any other such scenes where the slut just lies on her back open-mouthed, I would like to hear about them.
https://javfull.net/star-278/
1star278repl.jpg

mcjizz

Jan 1, 2014

The final segment has her playing a yoga instructor. After one of the yoga students has finished fucking her, the remaining six or seven guys empty the contents of their balls into her open mouth. She holds all the loads of stinking jizz in her mouth and then swallows them all at once. It's pretty hot the way she just lies there and serves as a cum bucket. If anyone knows any other such scenes where the slut just lies on her back open-mouthed, I would like to hear about them.
1star278repl.jpg

Sounds good Ill check it out. Its also my favorite way for a girl to gokkun.

I recommend asw-129 with miki sunohara. The scene where she plays nurse and lies back with get her gob filled by about 5 odd guys and seems to be having the time of her life.
h_967asw00129jp-7.jpg

trion20001

Feb 12, 2007
Not gokkun titles by far but gokkun by steath is Haruka Itoh in XV-779 and XV-795. 779 she swallows with the damn cutest smile ever and 795, she swallows but has some trouble but again, smiles like a trooper.... Both scenes done with no edits and no doubt that she swallowed her prize. Yes, I miss her..... Along with Nana Ogura and Erika Sato.

XV-779
h35_b.jpg

vlcsnap-2020-08-14-12h15m35s470.png vlcsnap-2020-08-14-12h15m45s634.png vlcsnap-2020-08-14-12h16m10s618.png vlcsnap-2020-08-14-12h16m17s220.png

XV-795
hc5_b.jpg

vlcsnap-2020-08-14-12h13m06s274.png vlcsnap-2020-08-14-12h14m32s285.png vlcsnap-2020-08-14-12h14m54s694.png

samurai79

I like bukkake movies.
Oct 28, 2009
Sounds good Ill check it out. Its also my favorite way for a girl to gokkun.

I recommend asw-129 with miki sunohara. The scene where she plays nurse and lies back with get her gob filled by about 5 odd guys and seems to be having the time of her life.
h_967asw00129jp-7.jpg

Yes, another great scene. I imagine the disgusting men felt immense relief after unloading their stored up jizz all over that slutty tongue!

Gokkster

Oct 16, 2017
I dont have a list per se, just a collection. In the hope of motivating the other person to share their list, I will start making one. Here goes...
Thanks. that's quite a few! any other suggestions to the best swallowing in these besides RCT-309?
One of my favorite swallowing scenes is in this AV, starring Haneda Ai:...
Yeah, I like that scene too!

Reactions: harrylime_123

jsjav

Oct 2, 2017

1star278repl.jpg

Check out Abe Mikako in MIGD-649. Scene is about 2 hours 2 minutes in. She is wearing a school uniform and lies down, about 12 dudes unload in her mouth and she gulps it all down.

I think many Asfur has this too, Kuroki Ikumi, Mao Hamasaki etc I am not happy with asfur now though as they don't seem to do this kind of scene in any of the recent releases...

tunglashr

Feb 8, 2010
Thanks. that's quite a few! any other suggestions to the best swallowing in these besides RCT-309?

Tsubaki Katou in RCT-388 is really great. It really depends on what you are in to. A lot of them are situational, like in the time stop ones, the girl wakes up with something in her mouth and is surprised, she swallows and immediately is like "what did I just do???". Or some are enthusiastic about it, like in 309, or secretly intrigued but also shy and embarrassed, like 388. There are the newsreader ones which are like business as usual.

harrylime_123

May 13, 2013
I am not a happy camper!!! M's over the years has been terrific in its productions and I look forward to their new releases. The last couple of months have been terrible in my view!! They have produced some of the best Gokkun and fetish films but the latest films this month MSVD-435 MVSD-436 do not seem like them at all!! It pisses me off!! I am just venting here because of late there has been so few Gokkun releases and I usually could count on M's....no longer!! I hope they return to what has made them successful in the past!!
I cant believe that Covid is an issue here either. I am disappointed and angry!!!

Reactions: jsjav

lraiden

Sep 11, 2009
I am not a happy camper!!! M's over the years has been terrific in its productions and I look forward to their new releases. The last couple of months have been terrible in my view!! They have produced some of the best Gokkun and fetish films but the latest films this month MSVD-435 MVSD-436 do not seem like them at all!! It pisses me off!! I am just venting here because of late there has been so few Gokkun releases and I usually could count on M's....no longer!! I hope they return to what has made them successful in the past!!
I cant believe that Covid is an issue here either. I am disappointed and angry!!!
Last couple of years to me. First it was DAS, then Rocket, then SOD, then Madonna (Except Obasan series)...next it will be Milky. All are going to Nakadashi. There are some Gokkun, but you really have to search and weed out all the creampie garbage. Now they are combining both in movies. And this is not counting the FAKE stuff they sneak around here and there......Thanks to all the fans that support creampies. I don't watch JAV as much these days. I never would have thought of this before 2007, but the other world besides JAV has more gokkun now. Or I have to watch the old JAV. Plenty of good 2000 - 2006 JAV around.