Gokkun

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

princeali692

Jav is love... Jav is life...
Jun 29, 2012
This one looks like it will be decent.

REAL-711 Gokkun Gakuen Everyone's Fellatio Public Toilet Starring Mikamo Rika
84real711pl.jpg

lordsuperjesus

The Great Gokkun Sage.
Jan 29, 2015
with Misono Waka saying she is going past the 231 record set all those years ago is the 2 year dry spell over for us gokkun fans? i fucking hope so. there has been very little of note over the past to years. i really hope that these vid will be good and that its marks the beginning of a new gokkun golden age. we can only wait and see. we still have asfur doing gods work.

broadbandz

Jan 11, 2019
Did something happen to the knights-visuals guy? he hasnt tweeted anything in awhile. Hope his company is still operating.

Japancum

Sep 28, 2015
with Misono Waka saying she is going past the 231 record set all those years ago is the 2 year dry spell over for us gokkun fans? i fucking hope so. there has been very little of note over the past to years. i really hope that these vid will be good and that its marks the beginning of a new gokkun golden age. we can only wait and see. we still have asfur doing gods work.

I am buying this myself as soon as I can. 214 directed by Kirin. I encourage all who are able to buy this one if they can.

I think its a good sign SOD decided to make a big swallow movie like this. Outside of Milky-cat/kv its really only been moodyz with the epic 300ml swallow movies then past couple years.

I agree I that it probably takes the perfect storm to get an actress to do this. So I hope that this release is very profitable for them so they make more or even more studios jump in and compete.

These are my hopes, wishes & dreams:

- real cum!!

- she is not acting; as in playing a character. she will be swallowing the cum as herself. That is soooo much sexier (grimaces when swallowing some nasty tasting cum, coughs when she chokes on some cum that has gone down the wrong pipes, tears welling in her eyes when she is overwhelmed in what she is actually doing & that there are like 147 guys still jacking off, waiting to shoot their loads into her mouth)

- sales of the video will be good & motivate other studios to provide more imaginative & sexy gokkum videos

-in the same vein, i hope she gets nominated & wins any & all JAV awards. this will show other studios there is demand for high quality gokkun & "cum-based" JAV
- real cum!! (can't believe i even have to mention this twice in 2019, but here we are)

Overall i'm pretty excited & looking foward to the release. Any idea when it will be releasing?

Reactions: TerdFerguson

Karlimero

Oct 15, 2019

- real cum!!

- she is not acting; as in playing a character. she will be swallowing the cum as herself. That is soooo much sexier (grimaces when swallowing some nasty tasting cum, coughs when she chokes on some cum that has gone down the wrong pipes, tears welling in her eyes when she is overwhelmed in what she is actually doing & that there are like 147 guys still jacking off, waiting to shoot their loads into her mouth)

- sales of the video will be good & motivate other studios to provide more imaginative & sexy gokkum videos

-in the same vein, i hope she gets nominated & wins any & all JAV awards. this will show other studios there is demand for high quality gokkun & "cum-based" JAV
- real cum!! (can't believe i even have to mention this twice in 2019, but here we are)

Overall i'm pretty excited & looking foward to the release. Any idea when it will be releasing?

my biggest hope is that it's one scene, not one of those videos where they advertise "x number of loads" only for the video to cut to another scene with another costume five times with no reference for how much time passed inbetween, cuts are ok but don't have her clean up halfway through and start over.

EDIT:
can you tell me where your avatar's from? i tried to reverse image search it but that didn't help.

Reactions: mjolnaren

princeali692

Jav is love... Jav is life...
Jun 29, 2012
my biggest hope is that it's one scene, not one of those videos where they advertise "x number of loads" only for the video to cut to another scene with another costume five times with no reference for how much time passed inbetween, cuts are ok but don't have her clean up halfway through and start over.

It's going be shot over 4 different days. So I don't think its going to be one big scene, although it would be epic if they decided to do that. But with that much volume the movie is going to be epic regardless of how they break it down. I believe its going to be more in the style of MIGD-380. Which holds the jav record of cum swallowed over one full movie.
migd00380pl.jpg

350 minutes, 231 loads swallowed. That's a load swallowed around every 1.5 minutes over the course of a just less than 6 hour movie. Those are some really epic statistics now that I'm thinking about it. What a crazy movie. MIGD-380 deserves to be watched again in preparation for this upcoming title. I wonder if the LSPM (loads swallowed per minute) will be faster or slower.

- real cum!!

It's going to be great. Shooting dates are November 16, 17, 22 and 24. So I imagine it won't be available until January at the earliest. Shooting starts next weekend actually!

Hopefully enough guys get approved and show up to beat the record. Hopefully they have saved their loads as well. She wants to go beyond 231 so it will be interesting to see how many more she can swallow.

lraiden

Sep 11, 2009
It's going be shot over 4 different days. So I don't think its going to be one big scene, although it would be epic if they decided to do that. But with that much volume the movie is going to be epic regardless of how they break it down. I believe its going to be more in the style of MIGD-380. Which holds the jav record of cum swallowed over one full movie.
View attachment 1912133

350 minutes, 231 loads swallowed. That's a load swallowed around every 1.5 minutes over the course of a just less than 6 hour movie. Those are some really epic statistics now that I'm thinking about it. What a crazy movie. MIGD-380 deserves to be watched again in preparation for this upcoming title. I wonder if the LSPM (loads swallowed per minute) will be faster or slower.

It's going to be great. Shooting dates are November 16, 17, 22 and 24. So I imagine it won't be available until January at the earliest. Shooting starts next weekend actually!

Hopefully enough guys get approved and show up to beat the record. Hopefully they have saved their loads as well. She wants to go beyond 231 so it will be interesting to see how many more she can swallow.

4 Days is great. Gives enough rest time for exceptional loads. If everything is done in 1 day. Then you have the actress swallowing light, watery loads like most junk these days. I have such high hopes for this one.

Reactions: harrylime_123

TerdFerguson

Jun 13, 2015
Here's some of my hopes- I've mentioned on here before- why are there not more scenes where the girl does what I would call "rapid swallowing"? In migd-380 Mika does some scenes like this, where the guy cums (better if he has a big saved up load) and Mika swallows like several times per cumshot really quick with each spurt (envision drinking from a water fountain).

This is so fucking hot to me and we never see it. Back in the day the iptd swallow 100 loads series would occasionally have a scene like this too. Think about it- the idea is that she absolutely has to swallow the cum immediately because it tastes so good to her and she wants it at its absolute freshest. I mean everything nowadays is the same, I'm just saying mix it up some. I know what cum looks like in a girls mouth and I don't need to see her save it up in her mouth every single time. I'd love to see some scenes where 15-20 guys cum really quick, one after another, and she swallows everything immediately and without any camera breaks- I like the idea too of a clock somewhere in camera view to at least make it plausible that this is all done in one take.

lordsuperjesus

The Great Gokkun Sage.
Jan 29, 2015
I edited MIGD-380 down to 55 mins, so its just none stop cumming and swallowing :)
Mika has so many swallowing videos. Someday i'll make a video with all the swallowing, be easily 2 hrs haha

yo man post that shit!!! that sounds really good.

Here's some of my hopes- I've mentioned on here before- why are there not more scenes where the girl does what I would call "rapid swallowing"? In migd-380 Mika does some scenes like this, where the guy cums (better if he has a big saved up load) and Mika swallows like several times per cumshot really quick with each spurt (envision drinking from a water fountain).

This is so fucking hot to me and we never see it. Back in the day the iptd swallow 100 loads series would occasionally have a scene like this too. Think about it- the idea is that she absolutely has to swallow the cum immediately because it tastes so good to her and she wants it at its absolute freshest. I mean everything nowadays is the same, I'm just saying mix it up some. I know what cum looks like in a girls mouth and I don't need to see her save it up in her mouth every single time. I'd love to see some scenes where 15-20 guys cum really quick, one after another, and she swallows everything immediately and without any camera breaks- I like the idea too of a clock somewhere in camera view to at least make it plausible that this is all done in one take.

i like it hen the girl has muti loads in her mouth at once and then shows off a mouth full of cum for a while then swallows it all at once the one shit at i time scenes are only ever good to me if A) i really like the girl and find her super hot like Mika, Maki Hoshikawa, Rena Aoi, Yukari Miyazawa, and Abe Mikako. i love how all those girls act in a gokkun scene. Mika's empty eyes when she swallows, Maki's super horny and slutty i love cum act in all her vids, Abe's girly, giggly happy smile when she swallows, Yukari's look of i can't believe i'm doing these but i kinda like it eyes and secret smile. they all have a style of swallowing and a persona about them that i really love so i'm ok with slower scenes with less overall cum because i'm more there for this girl i like then the anything else. but for a gilr i don't know (i don't know Waka as i i don't think she has done gokkun before and i only watch gokkun vids) i would rether have them fill up their mouths with cum and show it off for us all. but thats me.

View attachment 1912133

MIGD-380 is one of the best gokkun vids ever made and is always worth a rewatch. i just wished more girls i really really liked did 100+ load vids. i really wanted Maki Hoshikawa to do one but i'm in love with her so of course i want that. Maki is my dream woman. i love her smile and the way her eyes light up when cum is in her mouth.

curve117

Dec 6, 2012
View attachment 1912133

So two days of shooting are already over. She has been really active on twitter over the last few days. With Kirin as the director, we can hopefully expect a great movie...

broadbandz

Jan 11, 2019
So two days of shooting are already over. She has been really active on twitter over the last few days. With Kirin as the director, we can hopefully expect a great movie...
cant wait. I remember when she debut with SOD. Now she is the biggest cum drinker in AV. Amazing transformation.

TerdFerguson

Jun 13, 2015
I've been watching The Great Mika Osawa's classic 231 swallow movie- it's amazing and just goes on and on and on and on... let's hope the loads in this upcoming movie are close to what Mika had to swallow.

Reactions: princeali692