Gokkun

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Locutis2112

Nov 2, 2018
She struggled quite a bit though...
An instant classic, one of the best imo. The actress was cute and willing and her determination despite some challenges was incredible, perfect performance. I would have like to see a little more BJ action and i def agree some multiple loads in her mouth would have been great, i like the single swallows but a scene where she had to do more than one would have been great :)

Gokkster

Oct 16, 2017
True, the movie is not bad at all, but not as many cumshots as usual for Asfur, and if you want those really big fat mouthfuls of cum (who doesn't), this is not it.

jsjav

Oct 2, 2017
A gift from the Gokkun gods for fans of Kanna Misaki! :cinta:

She has shot a new mass gokkun movie for Knights Visual!
Seems it's an 80 man/140 load mass swallowing video (if i am understanding her twitter correctly) which is unusual to see from KV and I am super excited to see it as a big fan of Kanna Misaki and KV! Will be amazing to see with their great image quality.

Not sure on movie code or release date yet... hopefully not too long! Thanks forum poster Daw for tipping me off to this news :)

Loving her new hairstyle too :cinta:

KM.jpg

Locutis2112

Nov 2, 2018

Seems it's an 80 man/140 load mass swallowing video (if i am understanding her twitter correctly) which is unusual to see from KV and I am super excited to see it as a big fan of Kanna Misaki and KV! Will be amazing to see with their great image quality.

Not sure on movie code or release date yet... hopefully not too long! Thanks forum poster Daw for tipping me off to this news :)

View attachment 1573389

You can also find some pretty cool KV stuff here as well.........http://japanese-bukkake.net/category/bukkake-ぶっかけ/knightsvisual-hakudakudou/

Reactions: jsjav

yankee87

Jun 17, 2013

curve117

Dec 6, 2012

View attachment 1573389

Yes, it is indeed true. Here is the KV report on their site -

https://www.knights-visual.com/blog/furasupi-blog/100gokugoku2repo/

Here are some pics as well. I can't wait. I think it is going to be similar to KV-197 by Yuzuki Aisha.

Attachments

• 100gokugoku2repo-15.jpg
    100gokugoku2repo-15.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 118
  • 100gokugoku2repo-17.jpg
    100gokugoku2repo-17.jpg
    909.2 KB · Views: 149
  • 100gokugoku2repo-18.jpg
    100gokugoku2repo-18.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 119
  • 100gokugoku2repo-19.jpg
    100gokugoku2repo-19.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 156
  • 100gokugoku2repo-20.jpg
    100gokugoku2repo-20.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 365

jsjav

Oct 2, 2017
Yes, it is indeed true. Here is the KV report on their site -

https://www.knights-visual.com/blog/furasupi-blog/100gokugoku2repo/

Here are some pics as well. I can't wait. I think it is going to be similar to KV-197 by Yuzuki Aisha.

So excited for this!! My favourite girl drinking 141 shots.. seems about 60 blowjob gokkun and drinking 36 loads from glasses. She also drinks from a plate, and eats semen with chopsticks and from the condom. Could be the best mass gokkun release for a long time.

No release date yet tho but can't wait! :cinta:

Last edited:

lraiden

Sep 11, 2009
Behind the scenes footage is good. Would love to see a start to finish behind the scenes on this one!

TerdFerguson

Jun 13, 2015
Hell, I can't wait for the trailer to come out.

In anticipation of this release, I would urge you to go back and watch mvsd 292, one of her earliest releases where she "allegedly" is just discovering her love for swallowing cum. It's outstanding to say the least.

queenbukkake

Apr 11, 2016
Very good one :cinta:

tqrg5tN.jpg

I have to see this movie. I love it

Reactions: mjolnaren