KV-207 / 2018-10-12 / Trailer / Download FHD Trailer / Details
kv-207-00.jpg

kv-207-12.jpg

kv-207-29.jpg

kv-207-69.jpg

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
Thanks for the KV-207 trailer - I find Misaki Kanna very sexy - although I preferred her before she had her teeth done. I would love to be sitting back unloading in that mouth - those Japanese guys are so lucky!!
I'll pick it for Rui first. I admit that Kanna is tempting me more and more when I see her with other actresses.

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008

Gokkster

Oct 16, 2017
Can anyone identify these two girls from the HAKUDAKUDOU video HDD-023? On knights-visual.com they goes by Yuzu and Makoto, but I know I have seen both of them on other videos in my collection, but probably under other names.
upload_2018-10-17_12-45-41.jpeg
vlcsnap-2018-10-17-12h55m35s905.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: rufusexc

jsjav

Oct 2, 2017
Very quiet around here at the moment - Any new releases anyone knows about?

I've been catching up on Kanna Misaki releases after seeing her looking hot in the trailer for kv-207. Looks like she takes almost all the loads in that one too greedy girl!

Got to love the KV series - the camera work and quality is just outstanding. Loved Kanna in KV-176 - the scene with the yellow and black dress, she just kneels and about 8 men jerk off into her mouth and she swallows one by one. A shame KV series doesn't feature multiload swallows as has been mentioned here before (she takes two loads at once in the final scene tho). Would love to see her in an asw title!

20171229_092123_314036.jpg

Also loved KV-202 with Nanami Yua. I love her - she is so cute and also has a scene where she kneels for multiple guys to shoot in her mouth one by one, and a POV blowjob scene where the guy comes four times! I think I might be able to do that though with her staring up at me. Quite underrated girl I think.

t8xctzw1a1ov.jpg

Nanami is also awesome in asw-225. In the last scene she takes ten big loads in the mouth and swallows the lot...don't think i've seen many girls in asfur vids take this many loads at once in a multiload scene.
We need more quality Gokkun releases with girls like Nanami and Kanna!

h_967asw225pl.jpg

Reactions: mjolnaren

MelonBuns

Apr 17, 2016
Got to love the KV series - the camera work and quality is just outstanding.

I agree wholeheartedly. As a fellow Gokkun fan, Knights Visual's おしゃぶり予備校 ("Pacifier Prep School") series is my absolute
favorite Gokkun series.

The superior, clean, crisp video quality. Lots of long steady close ups of the blowjobs and swallowing. No bullshit cuts and jerky camera. Almost all scenes are blowjobs.

The only thing missing are multi-load swallows like you mentioned. If every KV video could end with a 5-10 multi-load scene it would make a nice finale and make an already awesome series legendary.

Something like the scene in MVSD-292 with Misaki Kanna. No fucking around with cups and clips boards or bowls. Just hands behind the head, mouth wide open to collect multiple shots before swallowing.

MVSD-292.mp4_snapshot_02.06.31.png

Some of my fav KV videos are KV-109 with Megumi Shino. Her beautiful dark skin really helps the white cum stand out. This is one of the rare pacifier prep school videos that do not feature any maid scenes. I hope Megumi goes back to Knights Visual one day to right this wrong.

KV-109-1.mp4_snapshot_15.52.png KV-109-1.mp4_snapshot_32.00.png

And Megumi really lets the cum stay in the mouth for a while to really let the taste linger.

KV-096 with Ema Kisaki, really lively blowjobs.

KV-096-1.mp4_snapshot_12.40.png

Last but not least
Akira Eri/Osawa Yuka in KV-095 cause she is so damn cute. One of the last scenes has her just sitting down, mouth wide open just waiting to receive shots. It is not quite a multi-load scene but it's close.

KV-095-1.mp4_snapshot_21.41.png KV-095-3.mp4_snapshot_20.46.png

Reactions: mjolnaren and jsjav

jsjav

Oct 2, 2017
Something like the scene in MVSD-292 with Misaki Kanna. No fucking around with cups and clips boards or bowls. Just hands behind the head, mouth wide open to collect multiple shots before swallowing.

View attachment 1536572

I got MVSD-292 cued up for tonight in fact :D - looking forward to this cat outfit and the mouth opener scene looks like a big multiload.

Thanks for the tips on other KVs to check out. I also watched some of KV-178 with Yuuki Mayu/Kira Iroha. She looks gorgeous in the Maid outfit and I agree this outfit should be mandatory! Again, the long close up shots and the image quality really help to see the thick loads when she juggles it in her mouth.

42268958_i325752.jpg

Pacifier Prep is definitely my fav series by them!

TerdFerguson

Jun 13, 2015
Has anyone else seen mvsd 365? The girl in incredibly cute and looks though she's just discovering that she's a cum lover. She really seems to be having a wonderful time. I would highly recommend this one.

The problem is, these are so few and far between these days. When you watch this one, just imagine her doing one of the 100 swallow or more series.

jsjav

Oct 2, 2017
Has anyone else seen mvsd 365? The girl in incredibly cute and looks though she's just discovering that she's a cum lover. She really seems to be having a wonderful time. I would highly recommend this one.

The problem is, these are so few and far between these days. When you watch this one, just imagine her doing one of the 100 swallow or more series.

Thanks for the tip - I will check it out. She is newish rookie girl so good to see her putting out a Gokkun movie so soon. I don't really find her very attractive from the trailer for some reason but looks like some good scenes and I love the M Gokkun series so will give it a watch.

jsjav

Oct 2, 2017

Wow MVSD-292 was great!! Good mix of scenes and the cat scene was great, the finale with the mouth opener was really good...She takes at least 8 loads in the mouth and swallows them all at once with open mouth swallow (not much choice with the mouth opener haha!) There are some big loads here too even tho some kinda miss her mouth totally with some big shots. Her mouth is full of cum and she gargles it before it takes her about 6 gulps to get it down.

I'm mad about Kanna Misaki now! :cinta:

mvsd00292jp-5.jpg

Now my first time checking out Yuriman in MVSD-324.... how cute is she!

MugenTJ

More more more gokkun please!
Sep 21, 2017
Kanna Misaki definitely one of my favorite, top 10 at least. Sure hope she does an Asfur before retiring. Personally I slept on the pacifier series for a long time, and Asw as well. Thankfully I’m more or less caught up. It has too many gems to list right now.

I’m not into those recent mvsd. The gals are borderline below average looking.