Gokkun

ero monster

Aug 6, 2018
Love the post ero monster- to me, the second one with her hands up and a full stream of cum headed towards her mouth is just a priceless work of art.
Well Japanese are being taught not to waste stuff, not even a grain of rice, and maybe her family will watch and think "she still has her manners, which is good"

jsjav

Oct 2, 2017
These may or may not be good. I can't tell. But they're coming out soon.

2ekw039xpl.jpg

Seems this one with Mao-chan is not Gokkun - which is a shame - i've only watched the first scene though but she really goes for it, high energy, deep throat, spit strings and drool everywhere, really awesome stuff, then massive buzz-kill as she spits at the end!
Weirdly after the guy comes in her mouth she keeps jerking him off and he pisses all over the place or something... lol

Will enjoy watching the rest to find out if there's any gokkun action tho as Mao's deep throating is amazing here! :)

jsjav

Oct 2, 2017
Has a 1080p version of ASW-230 (Saya Anri) surfaced yet? Seems a lot of links for her other Asfur title but not this one.

If anyone has Filejoker links would be grateful! :)

Asian4Life00

Jun 14, 2016
Has a 1080p version of ASW-230 (Saya Anri) surfaced yet? Seems a lot of links for her other Asfur title but not this one.

If anyone has Filejoker links would be grateful! :)

Im downloading from Rapidgator, will upload it for you

EDIT : Never mind, not 1080p. Only 1.59 GB, so i guess not.

Reactions: jsjav

TerdFerguson

Jun 13, 2015
This is OUTSTANDING news! Maki is back? Awesome news! She must TRULY LOVE cum and just had to come back to quench her thirst some more. 86 loads?? And we only have to wait until October 5? Sweet!! A lot of times these releases seem so far away...

Fresh2k- thanks for always posting the new stuff coming and the trailers. You da man!

Reactions: fresh2k and jsjav

jsjav

Oct 2, 2017
NO! its a compilation mish mash re-release of her old scenes from the titles of ASW-168, ASW-172, and ASW-187, look at the photos. I wished it were true she was back.

DAMN - I thought those outfits looked familiar... What a buzzkill.

The text in pink on the cover translates to Gokkun Legend.... I guess we can can all agree on that!

Reactions: G0kkunG0uki