Gokkun

jinux

Dec 1, 2009
She was great and of course we all love her and that movie and the awesome scene with her getting fucked while countless guys fill up that pan with cum.

But guys- this shit is getting depressing. It's been a while since there was a good mass gokkun video out- or at least it seems so. There used to be so much more to look forward to. Hopefully this is going to turn around soon but I'm not holding my breath.

These may or may not be good. I can't tell. But they're coming out soon.

2ekw039xpl.jpg
2ekw039xpl.jpg

miae302pl.jpg

tkblk379pl.jpg

TerdFerguson

Jun 13, 2015
Those look pretty good- in particular the last one.... Thanks for sharing. Does anyone know where Saya Anri has been? She was shot out of a cannon with 3 solid gokkun movies including a Semen Maniac release and now she seems to have gone away too. I would pay big money to see her in one of those 100 swallow mass gokkuns.

curve117

Dec 6, 2012
One good news is that the asfur releases are still there. They still make good gokkun movies. However the new releases of directors Kirin and Kurumi Ichinose have been disappointing. I hope it is not a case of less budget or unavailability of actresses. It is time they give us a good movie.

harrylime_123

May 13, 2013
I was wondering..do the actresses that do Gokkun ever do interviews..i don't mean the ones that are sometimes at the beginning of movies..but separate interviews where they just talk and are not getting ready to perform?? I suspect this has been asked and answered before ..but I would love to see some ..I speak no Japanese so they would need subtitles..
BTW..I love Gokkun..and I love this group!!..I know not much has been happening of late..and like all of you out there I hope this will change!!

Reactions: Mauricio_87

TerdFerguson

Jun 13, 2015
Yes, wouldn't it be great to hear more, and to know more about them? Have them explain how and why they can swallow so much cum, and hopefully convince us that they really like it. Lol. And even a glimpse into what their life is like as a gokkun girl would be cool I think.

jsjav

Oct 2, 2017
I really enjoyed MVSD-356 with Nagai Mihina http://www.javlibrary.com/en/?v=javli7d65m

I find her really cute and she swallows a lot - she struggles a bit in a couple of scenes which I know some guys will like. When she swallows from the glass, she doesn't pour it all in her mouth at once and gulp it down like Miki in DJE-042 but slowly sips it down and struggles a bit - should have took some tips from Miki haha!

mvsd356pl.jpg

mvsd00356jp-10.jpg
mvsd00356jp-7.jpg

mvsd00356jp-12.jpg
mvsd00356jp-2.jpg

Kind of on topic as she swallows in this - if anyone is into irrumatio stuff - you can check her out in DIC-005 http://www.javlibrary.com/en/?v=javli4zt2m

h_139dic005pl.jpg

She basically gets throated and throat pied for the whole movie while pissing/squirting all over the place. She's a great girl and hope to see more gokkun titles from her!

Last edited:

inzero

sperma love
Jan 10, 2018
i am so happy

new pinsaro work from knights visual soon! shooting report is up on the website!! misaki kanna :cinta:

ero monster

Aug 6, 2018
7.jpg

Why do I love gokkun and bukkake so much...

When I first studied Japanese, I talked with women online, and I slowly noticed that they were tricking me into adult chat. For example, do foreigners masturbate? Are they really big? Do they really cum so much? Foreigners are so perverted, they show their cocks to me, etc. Acting all innocent. Then when I showed my cock to them, they were laughing, and said oh my God, is that yours? Eventually I noticed a pattern, and many married women even said that they wanted sex. I thought, maybe in reality women desire to be dominated and cummed over. So I tempted them and said, "I am religious (lie) and we cannot waste cum. Why do Japanese cum 100 shots on a girl face?" Where the women say, it is just a movie, and the actresses are just acting. I said yes but look how their eyes shine and sparkle they really love it, how they get wet and rub themselves,they love it obviously. So I met this one woman, also have YouTube channel, not finished though, and we went to internet cafe named man boo in a station near Tokyo, and cummed in her mouth, one rope fell on her hair. She seemed so pure but was so perverted.... Now thinking how bukkake etc shows the true immoral nature of women, how they just eat our children for their enjoyment, little devils...

I thought I'm going to abstain and then saw a gokkun movie and I cummed so hard I was moaning, I dont know why I am so addicted to it haha
7a11b7eb.jpg

KawaiiHitler

Aug 13, 2017
7.jpg

Why do I love gokkun and bukkake so much...

When I first studied Japanese, I talked with women online, and I slowly noticed that they were tricking me into adult chat. For example, do foreigners masturbate? Are they really big? Do they really cum so much? Foreigners are so perverted, they show their cocks to me, etc. Acting all innocent. Then when I showed my cock to them, they were laughing, and said oh my God, is that yours? Eventually I noticed a pattern, and many married women even said that they wanted sex. I thought, maybe in reality women desire to be dominated and cummed over. So I tempted them and said, "I am religious (lie) and we cannot waste cum. Why do Japanese cum 100 shots on a girl face?" Where the women say, it is just a movie, and the actresses are just acting. I said yes but look how their eyes shine and sparkle they really love it, how they get wet and rub themselves,they love it obviously. So I met this one woman, also have YouTube channel, not finished though, and we went to internet cafe named man boo in a station near Tokyo, and cummed in her mouth, one rope fell on her hair. She seemed so pure but was so perverted.... Now thinking how bukkake etc shows the true immoral nature of women, how they just eat our children for their enjoyment, little devils...

I thought I'm going to abstain and then saw a gokkun movie and I cummed so hard I was moaning, I dont know why I am so addicted to it haha
7a11b7eb.jpg
What are these titles and who is that in your profile picture and from which title?

ero monster

Aug 6, 2018
What are these titles and who is that in your profile picture and from which title?

Nitr206
Mvsd324
Tmam059 by hasegawa natsuki
I found the white cum on dark booty very artistic

Today after taking zinc I got horny, wanted to fap slowly to Instagram sluts, but guess an explosive cumshot won't hurt
Wishing you all a happy sunday release my autistic friends

1ba2d5928135dded5b8c49de74951652f7c7d9d1_w=666_hs=30db3edac2467ed40f999b939db5c989.jpeg
tumblr_ng1jyuCm3B1tlgr0eo1_400.gif
The last gif isn't really gokkun, in that case, I'm sorry!

KawaiiHitler

Aug 13, 2017
Nitr206
Mvsd324
Tmam059 by hasegawa natsuki
I found the white cum on dark booty very artistic

Today after taking zinc I got horny, wanted to fap slowly to Instagram sluts, but guess an explosive cumshot won't hurt
Wishing you all a happy sunday release my autistic friends

View attachment 1476046
View attachment 1476047
The last gif isn't really gokkun, in that case, I'm sorry!
Nice. Thanks bro.