Gokkun

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

pikuseru

Jul 27, 2015
I wish I was more a fan of Mao Hamasaki's looks because she does seem like a good actress.

She does have a similar look to Ryoko Murakami from IPTD-893.

IchiTheKiller

Jan 23, 2010
Mao has always been a nasty slut and I love it

Also not sure how much gokkun there will be in this but I know there at Yuriman fans here so don't yell at me lol

I love seeing Yuriman doing more stuff for M's, maybe it'll mean more cum on food/gokkun centered stuff in the future

DWZHT22UQAEKyMq.jpg:large

cityslicker

Aug 7, 2008
Who is the actress below?

Yariman or Yuriman? I cannot find the video.

Mao has always been a nasty slut and I love it

Also not sure how much gokkun there will be in this but I know there at Yuriman fans here so don't yell at me lol

I love seeing Yuriman doing more stuff for M's, maybe it'll mean more cum on food/gokkun centered stuff in the future

DWZHT22UQAEKyMq.jpg:large

fresh2k

Feb 21, 2007
Who is the actress below?

Yariman or Yuriman? I cannot find the video.

That's Asada Yuuri (浅田結梨), the release is MVSD-348 and coming out ~next month, the series is mainly focusing on piss drinking/diving sports.

For Gokkun check her out in MVSD-324.

Reactions: cainnn667

IchiTheKiller

Jan 23, 2010
List of gokkun/cum play vids for people who are unfamiliar with Yuriman

MMKR-001 (hardcore BJs with gokkun)
MVSD-324 (pure gokkun)
HMPD-10030 (pure gokkun)
MVSD-327 (cum on food)
AVOP-316 (best cum on food video ever)

Still remember when she debuted and I was super into her since she was an Akiba maid who aspired to become AV girl since forever and had the most amazing voice, looks and personality. When she got into gokkun and stuff.. there are no words

Last edited:

lordsuperjesus

The Great Gokkun Sage.
Jan 29, 2015
Asada Yuuri is pretty great. she has been one of my faves since she started doing gokkun last year. didn't know she was called Yuriman but she is a good cum drinker.

Reactions: Daw

IchiTheKiller

Jan 23, 2010
I made a mistake of calling her something else than yuriman on twitter and she yelled at me hahah. she's also really great when she drunk tweets and stuff. all around perfect woman. internet freaked when she came out saying she had a boyfriend. not like this is the 90s anymore. cant imagine how she will top AVOP-316 but she's a fighter and I cant wait. M's putting her to work!

Asian4Life00

Jun 14, 2016
for some reason im not a fan of ASW, to much of a tease, not enough gokkun. 2-4 loads per scene is just boring compared to whats out there

lordsuperjesus

The Great Gokkun Sage.
Jan 29, 2015
i used to feel that way too @Asian4Life00 but now i more see it as a training ground for up and coming gokkun stars! not every gokkun vid can be a 105 load 4 hour long classic like DJE-042 or DJE-072. we need stuff like Asfur vids. we don't get a new 100 load swallow video every 2 months.

Last edited:

harrylime_123

May 13, 2013
I was thinking..a dangerous thing for me!!..there are many actresses who i would love to see do a gokkun movie but have not. At the top of my list has to be Yuma Asami..I would love to see Kirin get his hands on her..I know about her health issues and that she is retired..but cant a man dream!! I love this forum!!

Reactions: mjolnaren

birsha

May 7, 2010
So that's a great scene... ALMOST. I loved all the wide shots with her in those great heels and her legs were awesome. Also the way she kept her mouth on him as he came. Only way to do it in my opinion.

Then she fucks it up by spiting his fucking cum out and wiping it up with a tissue.

In other words you posted this to the wrong thread.

Last edited: