Gokkun

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

lycheeslush

Dec 27, 2006
MIGD-748 coming soon...
migd748pl.jpg

migd748jp-01.jpg

migd748jp-02.jpg

migd748jp-03.jpg

migd748jp-04.jpg

migd748jp-05.jpg

migd748jp-06.jpg

migd748jp-07.jpg

migd748jp-08.jpg

migd748jp-09.jpg

migd748jp-10.jpg

lordsuperjesus

The Great Gokkun Sage.
Jan 29, 2015
@lordsuperjesus Checked my copy of DJE 36, brother...sorry, man, it's only the 3 GB version!

thanks for checking dude. it's a real shame. all of the vids that that guy posted were the only 1080P copy of these vids out there. it would be a shame if all these vids where lost.

princeali692

Jav is love... Jav is life...
Jun 29, 2012
MIGD-748 coming soon...
migd748pl.jpg

migd748jp-01.jpg

migd748jp-02.jpg

migd748jp-03.jpg

migd748jp-04.jpg

migd748jp-05.jpg

migd748jp-06.jpg

migd748jp-07.jpg

migd748jp-08.jpg

migd748jp-09.jpg

migd748jp-10.jpg

YESSSS Aoi Rena is hands down my new favorite young idol. She has done a good number of gokkun movies in her young career and shes already swallowing 114 loads of cum at once! This is a higher amount than the 102 total in the last one. She is without a doubt an elite sperm princess. I predict that after her career is over she will be remembered fondly as one of the legendary cum queens of our time. Spectacular stuff! Without a doubt!

Edit - more to say: I am so excited for this. Wouldn't it be awesome if this became prolific like the Moodyz Dream Woman series? I hope we see 100 of these over time! And perhaps with more variations since we all know theres endless different ways to swallow cum. Fuck it's a great time to be a JAV fan! I am so hyped for the future. It would be awesome if they even made 1 or 2 of these a year. I really hope this catches on!

Last edited:

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
I don't think one is circulating freely on the web, nope.
Yurina Ayashiro is, in my view, a really beautiful woman, though. She deserves the highest quality bluray, if not higher.
I have a watermark free version.

needs more loli

Don't underestimate lolis!
Apr 30, 2015
YESSSS Aoi Rena is hands down my new favorite young idol. She has done a good number of gokkun movies in her young career and shes already swallowing 114 loads of cum at once! This is a higher amount than the 102 total in the last one. She is without a doubt an elite sperm princess. I predict that after her career is over she will be remembered fondly as one of the legendary cum queens of our time. Spectacular stuff! Without a doubt!

Edit - more to say: I am so excited for this. Wouldn't it be awesome if this became prolific like the Moodyz Dream Woman series? I hope we see 100 of these over time! And perhaps with more variations since we all know theres endless different ways to swallow cum. Fuck it's a great time to be a JAV fan! I am so hyped for the future. It would be awesome if they even made 1 or 2 of these a year. I really hope this catches on!
Agree, the fact that they made a second means chances of this being an ongoing series is pretty good. Although it might be quite hard to find girls willing to drink that much sperm much less have it throat-fucked back out of them... fingers crossed though... :cool:

Also, not sure if this belongs here or in the BJ thread but NITR-237 has some good gokkun action as well as top notch blowjobs from the one and only
49nitr237pl.jpg

SRM-83

Jul 2, 2016
It would be incredible if it really did become a series...my only issue is that it's been impossible for me to find a high-quality version of the first title with Mao. :/

pikuseru

Jul 27, 2015
Maybe it's jsut me, when I first saw Rena Aoi, I thought she was Yura Sakura. I keep thinking it's Yura Sakura doing these gokkun vids but then I realize it's not, which is a little disappointing.

curve117

Dec 6, 2012

As much as I would also like this to become a prolific series, I don't think it will be. It is much easier to do a bukkake scene than a gokkun scene with 20 + cumshots. There will only be very few actresses who can or would be willing to swallow over 100 cumshots. So I really doubt it that it will become anywhere as big as the Dream Woman series. But any addition to this series would be very welcome :)

lordsuperjesus

The Great Gokkun Sage.
Jan 29, 2015
It would be incredible if it really did become a series...my only issue is that it's been impossible for me to find a high-quality version of the first title with Mao. :/

i have a 1080P ver thats 6 gigs. it out there. i may post it in the torrent boards. i have been busy with real life lately so i have not really been checking in here. but i'll post that up at some point. i never really watched it even thro i have it in 1080P.

Reactions: SRM-83