Gokkun

lordsuperjesus

The Great Gokkun Sage.
Jan 29, 2015
I'm looking for gokkun releases with big shots or huge loads like in MIGD-594, preferably with open mouth swallow. Has this been discussed before or does anyone know more releases that feature this?
migd00594-5.jpg

here is a small list of gokkun vids with open mouth swallows.

[YFF-013] Tsukushi Osawa - Honor Your Favorite Girl with Gokkun - 15 loads swallowed including 12 open mouth

[ASW-097] Tsukushi Osawa - I drink with my mouth open - 20 loads swallowed, 18 open mouth

[ASW-038] Daughter of Semen - Ramu Himemiya swallows 18 loads, all open mouth, some more than once.

[MIGD-574] Miku Abeno - Tremendous Tongue on Fire

[IPTD-644] Shizuka Kanno - Swallow 100 Shots of Sperm

[IPTD-893] Ryoko Murakami

lordsuperjesus

The Great Gokkun Sage.
Jan 29, 2015
hey anyone know any about IDBD-736?

idbd736pl.jpg

is there a trailer?

lordsuperjesus

The Great Gokkun Sage.
Jan 29, 2015
That's a compilation of three older movies of the same series, including IPZ-423.

thanks for the info. is there a trailer for ASW-205? the jav library page say it came out last month but no one has talked about it here or in the asfur thread.

h_967asw205pl.jpg

Reactions: cainnn667

fresh2k

Feb 21, 2007
here is a small list of gokkun vids with open mouth swallows.

[YFF-013] Tsukushi Osawa - Honor Your Favorite Girl with Gokkun - 15 loads swallowed including 12 open mouth

[ASW-097] Tsukushi Osawa - I drink with my mouth open - 20 loads swallowed, 18 open mouth

[ASW-038] Daughter of Semen - Ramu Himemiya swallows 18 loads, all open mouth, some more than once.

[MIGD-574] Miku Abeno - Tremendous Tongue on Fire

[IPTD-644] Shizuka Kanno - Swallow 100 Shots of Sperm

[IPTD-893] Ryoko Murakami

thanks. Im especially looking for gokkun with big loads, preferably from just 1 guy. I've searched the archives and just found some Asfur and Knights Visual releases that feature this.

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
What an idiot, lol, I have this movie in my JAV folder but just by seeing the image, I didn't recall it. Thank you anyway.

Reactions: gokkunfan

curve117

Dec 6, 2012
I especially like the "Swallow 100 shots of cum" series from Waap Entertainment. So far there have been 5 or so movies in the series and the actresses have sometimes been a surprise like Ema Kisaki and Ayane Suzukawa. Or there have been the expected actresses like Miku Abeno, Airi Natsume and Mao Hamasaki. So guys, who do you think will be the next actress in this series? Or rather, who would you want to star in the coming series?.....lol. Here is the link to the series - https://avmo.pw/en/series/evz

serpico21

Nov 30, 2009
I especially like the "Swallow 100 shots of cum" series from Waap Entertainment. So far there have been 5 or so movies in the series and the actresses have sometimes been a surprise like Ema Kisaki and Ayane Suzukawa. Or there have been the expected actresses like Miku Abeno, Airi Natsume and Mao Hamasaki. So guys, who do you think will be the next actress in this series? Or rather, who would you want to star in the coming series?.....lol. Here is the link to the series - https://avmo.pw/en/series/evz

Easy - Kanna Misaki :D

She's done 2 gokkun titles already, MVSD-292 and KV-176, so it's clear that she's a little cum slut (and a very cute and pretty one at that). I can't get enough of her after seeing those 2! I'd love to see her take a 100 load challenge. Some have commented on how she doesn't have very nice teeth, but I don't think it's really that bad of a problem and it doesn't bother me a damn bit.

Last edited:

Cum shooter

May 2, 2016

She's done 2 gokkun titles already, MVSD-292 and KV-176, so it's clear that she's a little cum slut (and a very cute and pretty one at that). I can't get enough of her after seeing those 2! I'd love to see her take a 100 load challenge. Some have commented on how she doesn't have very nice teeth, but I don't think it's really that bad of a problem and it doesn't bother me a damn bit.
Is there an HD version of MVSD-292?

Reactions: MarkyMalarkey

curve117

Dec 6, 2012

That would be awesome. There are also a few other girls who love cum - Rena Aoi, Yukine Sakuragi and others. It would be great to see some of them do it too :)

curve117

Dec 6, 2012

Have you seen KV-176 already? Do you have any links? It only released recently.

Reactions: MarkyMalarkey