Gokkun

fresh2k

Feb 21, 2007
NS-017
436ns00017pl.jpg

Release date: 18.05.2016

This could be interesting. She is in my type of cute gokkun girl. Anybody know where to download it?
Just for the record, this is an older release from 2014, it seems some series from Ei Ten are re-released on DMM streaming,

lordsuperjesus

The Great Gokkun Sage.
Jan 29, 2015
What I was trying to say was how awesome it would be to have a March Madness type of Gokkun tournament, and eventually make it a yearly thing. And have some kind of voting process where we the fans determine which girls get in the field each year. I know it's a little far fetched but still fun to think about.

Maybe have a 2 week window of voting. Up until this time the girls have lobbied to get into the field- maybe even have videos of the girls being interviewed on why they deserve to get in, and show clips of all their best Gokkun scenes to showcase them. (Go ahead and include English subtitles as well.)

We could have a rankings system just to keep up with which girls were getting the most consideration for the field- similar to college basketball. Hell, just make up something. To all of us it doesn't really matter too much who wins or loses. But imagine the explosion of Gokkun themed videos that would result.

The girls would be incentivized to win by getting more money, fame, and recognition as the Gokkun champ for that year, etc. They would also want to do whatever it takes to get in the field of 16 if they were on the "bubble" and needed to play their way in. Maybe come up with a nice financial incentive just for making the field.

Have 4 regions with seeds 1-4. Number 1 seeds play the 4's, and the 2's play the 3's.

Each matchup in the Round of 16 could be a separate video. 1 hour for each girl. Both girls suck and swallow the same number of men, but the girls get creative control of how the scene(s) play out. Then the fans vote on who wins.

Each round the number of swallows would double, until the finale where both finalists would do a 100 man swallow.

Here's who I think are automatic bids and probable #1 seeds: Mao Hamasaki (probably the number 1 overall seed and prohibitive favorite to become the first Gokkun Champ), Miki Sunohara (hasn't done much lately I don't think but has to be a #1 for her true love for cum), Ari Natsume, and Miku Abeno or maybe Ai Uehara.

Anybody care to weigh on who should get in the sweet 16 field, or who the 4 number 1 seeds would be?

so i know am late on this but there was more then one of those Gokkun tournament type vids that came out in what i call the SECOND GOKKUN GOLDEN AGE that ran from 2001 to about 2006, (the first golden age was from 1995 to about 1998. we're now in the third gokkun golden age that started maybe late 2014 or mid 2015 and we are still in the middle of it right now. this idea is something that i have talked about before but i want to codify it here as i will bring up these terms in the future. so i what to lay it all out here. if you think i'm wrong i would love to talk about it. anyway....) in the Gokkun tournament vids they would bring the top gokkun girls like Sakurada Yukari, Hoshino Rumi, Izumi Seika, Asakura Milk, Kurasawa Nanami, Monbu Ran, Ruri Anno, An Nanba, Rina Takase to name a few, put them on a stage or something and they would compete for the title of queen of sperm.

a few of the vids that i have seen that do this are MDED-134, MDED-133/MDE-133, MDQD-034/MDQ-034/RMQD-034 and MDED-022. i think all those are moodyz vids that came out from 2002 to 2004 smack dip in the middle of the second golden age. if you are wondering what your idea looks like those vids are something akin to that. on top of that they are just great gokkun vids that showcase the skills of most of the top gokkun girls of that era and maybe all time. my fave of the listed are Sakurada Yukari, Izumi Seika, Asakura Milk, Monbu Ran and Ruri Anno.

so i know that was long but here it is. told you i would get back to you @TerdFerguson. :top:

lordsuperjesus

The Great Gokkun Sage.
Jan 29, 2015
welcome to the crazy house @Blue Heatnix. it's always nice to see that we here in the gokkun thread have another gokkun lover joining the ranks. it's nice to see that you are not alone in your gokkun love ain't it? i'm glad you found us and i'm glad to have you. like with @gokkunfan feel free to pm me if you want to chat or whatever. hope to see you alot around here so feel free to join the convo, we (mostly) don't bite.

Reactions: Blue Heatnix

spamjizz

Oct 13, 2012
Hey guys,besides the dmc series and urabukkake what other videos feature chicks collecting like 10+ loads in there mouth and gulping it down.I know the asfur series has a bunch of 2-3 guys at once scenes but Im talking like dmc 27
proxy
dmc27_14.jpg

Reactions: mjolnaren

Daw

Oct 25, 2015
Hey guys,besides the dmc series and urabukkake what other videos feature chicks collecting like 10+ loads in there mouth and gulping it down.I know the asfur series has a bunch of 2-3 guys at once scenes but Im talking like dmc 27QUOTE]
This should interest you:
1nhdta00560pl.jpg

In the last scene there is a exactly the same situation which you asked. I love this scene, I hope you will like it too.

Daw

Oct 25, 2015