Gokkun

pikuseru

Jul 27, 2015
Great scene, and one I hadn't seen before.

Anyone got any other recommendations for random gokkun scenes in mostly-non gokkun movies like this? I watch a lot of gokkun movies, but usually miss random scenes like this.

It's not random. NHDTA-560 is a gokkun movie and marketed as such. It's tagged as gokkun, and "gokkun" appears in the title of the movie.

Reactions: mjolnaren

fooha

Jul 11, 2014
I love it when JAV girls gag on cum. For me, there are two categories:
  1. The gag reflex - a shot hits the back of the throat and triggers the gag reflex. Some girls are more sensitive than others.
  2. The disgust factor - when a girl is disgusted by swallowing, usually by a particularly thick or large load

Here are some category 1 examples from ASW-152, DJE-038, HAWA-041, MKMP-059, MVSD-247, NITR-131, YFF-023 and YFF-024. Gag reflexes triggered:

Category 2, disgusting swallows from ASW-065, JS-50 and MDLD-367.

Anyone got any more recommendations for gagging cum swallows in JAV movies? For me, it's one of the hottest things to see.

supersam

Loves Bukkake, Loves Long Tongues & Loves Gokkun!!
Jul 13, 2009
  1. The gag reflex - a shot hits the back of the throat and triggers the gag reflex. Some girls are more sensitive than others.
  2. The disgust factor - when a girl is disgusted by swallowing, usually by a particularly thick or large load

Here are some category 1 examples from ASW-152, DJE-038, HAWA-041, MKMP-059, MVSD-247, NITR-131, YFF-023 and YFF-024. Gag reflexes triggered:

Anyone got any more recommendations for gagging cum swallows in JAV movies? For me, it's one of the hottest things to see.

I sooooooo love number 2 on your list. Nothing better seeing a nice thick big dirty load swallowed and they're not happy about it. I may now have to go and find some scenes like these.

lordsuperjesus

The Great Gokkun Sage.
Jan 29, 2015

so i'm re-watching IPSD-047 in 1080p and does Ai damn near cry thru out the whole 3 hours? watching it in HD makes it so much clearer that there is something going on in her head. i think it fits in to number two. not sure if it's disgust but she crys in the first two swallow scenes.

ipsd-047A.HD[01-56-54].JPG
ipsd-047A.HD[02-02-12].JPG

just look at this fake smile. her eyes tell a different story. i mean just look at her eyes here. i wonder whats going on in that head of hers.
ipsd-047A.HD[01-56-07].JPG

ipsd-047A.HD[01-58-56].JPG

she is not a happy camper here folks. i really love this last one.

ipsd-047A.HD[02-02-48].JPG

maybe you will like this. watch it in 1080p to really see the pain she is fighting thru to swallow.

i really don't remember her crying in this vid. re-watching this in 1080p is like i'm watching a different vid. i really don't remember her having this much trouble swallowing n this vid and i watched a low-res version lots of times.

anyone know of any other good gokkun vids where the girl crys but keeps swallowing?

*Edit* here is a link to the 1080p version of this vid. all the screen caps are from the second scene. i'm seeding the torrent right now and will seed it at 3 to 6 MB/s for the next 3 days. so get it now while its going fast from me seeding.

Last edited:

supersam

Loves Bukkake, Loves Long Tongues & Loves Gokkun!!
Jul 13, 2009
so i'm re-watching IPSD-047 in 1080p and does Ai damn near cry thru out the whole 3 hours? watching it in HD makes it so much clearer that there is something going on in her head. i think it fits in to number two. not sure if it's disgust but she crys in the first two swallow scenes.

View attachment 708162
View attachment 708165

just look at this fake smile. her eyes tell a different story. i mean just look at her eyes here. i wonder whats going on in that head of hers.
View attachment 708163

View attachment 708166

View attachment 708164

maybe you will like this. watch it in 1080p to really see the pain she is fighting thru to swallow.

i really don't remember her crying in this vid. re-watching this in 1080p is like i'm watching a different vid. i really don't remember her having this much trouble swallowing n this vid and i watched a low-res version lots of times.

anyone know of any other good gokkun vids where the girl crys but keeps swallowing?

*Edit* here is a link to the 1080p version of this vid. all the screen caps are from the second scene. i'm seeding the torrent right now and will seed it at 3 to 6 MB/s for the next 3 days. so get it now while its going fast from me seeding.

Thank you for pointing this vid and scenes out for me :) I agree it does seem to fit into number 2.

And wow this is almost like a sub genre of Gokkun that i'm finding fascinating. Girls struggling to swallow thick big loads and not happy about it. Or girls forced to swallow cum and not happy about it. I wonder if they're are any tailored JAVS about this?

princeali692

Jav is love... Jav is life...
Jun 29, 2012

View attachment 708162
View attachment 708165

View attachment 708163

View attachment 708166

View attachment 708164

This is movie one that is on my can watch again and again list becuase it is a pretty epic gokkun and it stars the beautiful ai uehara (r.i.p. miss you so much)

My memory isnt always perfect but I believe by the time they got to that point in the movie she had already swallowed a good amount of loads in the intro where she was goofing around in the hallway sucking men off. Maybe it was the same day because then part way through that scene I think the amount of cum all together had made her belly start to ache. I think she had to take a break after because not every guy got to cum and you see her laying down in the next scene. I believe she probably hurled and felt better.

HopefullyI remember that correctly. But regardless yes I agree that it is a very hot scene and and a great gokkun movie as a whole.

Daw

Oct 25, 2015
Also check out NHDTA-291 from the same series.

I watched that one. Mayu Yuuki is better for me ;)

Small preview:

ASW-204 / 2016.07.01
h_967asw204ps.jpg

スペルマ妖精 17 美女の精飲 あおいれな

Not she again :/ I'm waiting for new gokkun with Airi Natsume...but wait! My brain can't imagine better gokkun than DJE-061 so...I don't know xD Anyway Rena Aoi is boring and her voice is horrible.

lordsuperjesus

The Great Gokkun Sage.
Jan 29, 2015
just to let you guys know i'm not seeding that 1080p ver of IPSD-047 anymore. i seeded like 80 gb's and the seed count was at 3 when i started and its at 14 now. i think that's more then enough to restart that torrent and keep it alive for a bit.my share ratio is 10004.769. don't want to kill my bandwidth.

lordsuperjesus

The Great Gokkun Sage.
Jan 29, 2015
so i just learned a way to make good gifs, so i want to use gifs here to show you guys something and ask a question.

so do any of you guys know a girl that looks as happy to swallow as Miki Sunohara in DJE-042? i really love Miki Sunohara because i think she really wants cum. a pic does not capture what i mean but gifs do.

check out these gifs all from DJE-042.

AOYzaSauym9nq.gif

look at the way she nods her head yes here and her eyes. that looks like a real smile there also.

p9RvYq96O5aTe.gif

not sure if this little reaction is real or not. what do you think?

mhdiO9DWtAIaQ.gif

this is a nice single load gargle.

jJstGjXv7pXFu.gif
sPepjURLjJFC.gif
9lZUVTq4fubm0.gif

first gif here is her holding up 2 fingers showing that she has 2 loads. second gif is her gargling those two loads. note the smile and her eyes here. i just really like the look she gives in this last one here.

qx9cU6Du4vFS0.gif
D9cn3CduEpiLu.gif
vlWmjmfVabdZu.gif

XpLfyiKx3JZwA.gif

i could take a gif of just about any 10 seconds in DJE-042 and you would see, like you do here, miki's smiling face.
any one know of any other vids with girls that look as happy as miki here?

Last edited: