Girls wearing boy clothes

Girls wearing boys clothes: Hot or Not

• Total voters

SakanaShachou

Jun 12, 2017
I think not the current well known idols, they not suitable to take role as butch

the girl in new Bibian's vid might be good, lets hope she not a one and doner

View attachment 1312237

This is on my DL list as well. It's not done but once it's on the HD, I'll be sure to comment. I love it when JAVs cross genres! You've got your petite women, your short haired women, your lesbians and (usually) your uniforms all rolled into one.

-Sakana

Reactions: bigloser0

Lauren_Mutton

Sep 14, 2016
Not that I've seen. I think they try to keep this to the sex, and the idea that some shy or insecure girl wants to dress like a boy to fit in and then comes out of those male clothes when she's ready to let her woman out. They rarely mix this genre with others. Peeing, anal, exposure (or sex outdoors), nurses, etc don't usually mix with the Girls wearing boy clothes genre. As a fan myself, I really just like seeing a cute woman in a man's necktie or sport coat-reminds me of when one of my old girlfriends would put on one of my dress shirts after a shower when she'd come over and didn't have any clean t-shirts at my place. So sexy!
Actually there's this: https://www.akiba-online.com/thread...-cosplay-event-s-toilet.1845226/#post-3815192 but the girls don't actually pee into the urinal (they wet themselves out of nervousness/not knowing how to use a urinal), although they expose their pussies in front of the urinal.
Also peeing like a boy is reminiscent of dressing like a boy.

intrepid8

レズぺニバン Enthusiast
Oct 10, 2009
Are there any of this genre where she pees into a urinal?

Most of the time I see that it isn't in men's clothing per se, but rather in body jack/transformation titles (eg. Rocket) where it's an actress playing a man transformed into a woman who is peeing standing up.

Nasu no shogun

Feb 26, 2021

HMN-270 18 Years Old Slightly Boyish First Creampie Ran Himeno​

HMN-270 18 Years Old Slightly Boyish First Creampie  Ran Himeno.jpg
...I don't know but I'm about to find out!

-Nasu

Last edited:
Reactions: mago

ramp_it_up

Dec 21, 2018
Hayami Nana is cool, kinda like how she has a thick body underall that clothes
1sdab183pl.jpg

miaa577pl.jpg

mago

熟女♥️
Jul 3, 2008
Just put this on my DL list. What a pretty face...those eyes! Cant wait to watch and get back to you with a review. Have you seen it? If so, what did YOU think?

-Nasu
I didn't like the MVSD-552 vid but she pretty cute, seems to be around 150 cm, great body, her eyes are incredible and her nose could be the envy of that woman whom I must not mention.
(HMN-244)
HMN-244.jpg

araa

Jan 11, 2011
Does anyone have a download link or purchase link for KUF-10015? I literally cannot find it anywhere.
Dunno if legit but here