Girls wearing boys clothes: Hot or Not

• Total voters

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Paparoach408 has made us aware of SACE-033; GohanTenno also has made reference to that one, and has brought up SDMT-306, besides.

Both are part of the "Do You Like Boys Dressed Up Like Girls ?" series, as R18 has titled it. The Sougouwiki page shows these and one more (a compilation):

SDMS-808
SDMS-963
SDMT-240
SDMT-415
SDMT-530 ... (COMP)
SDMT-708

Reactions: shawn720s

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012

Transfer Student Dressed Up Like a Guy Got Violated [MIAD-541], with Yuna Satsuki

miad00541pl.jpg

Her father wanted her to be born a boy, so Yu's grown up as a delinquent boy. She spent her days as the boss of the boys at school, but when the secret came out that she's actually a girl, she gets tortured and r***ing everyday. They play with her body, taking away her pride as a man. She shows us her face as a woman. This is a story of the sexual conflict one experiences brought up as a boy. Threatened, gang banged, tortured and r***ing right to the very end...

MIAD-541.jpg

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
BOYISH GIRLS [HET-100], with Mami Shindo, Kei Uehara and Yui Nakayama

HET-100.jpg

Boyish girls draw a figure which will wake up to the sexual pleasure realistic! What good is to etch so .... Hats off to the sexual desire that do not know a place to stay. And I want to feel the climax of pleasure as a woman will challenge the limit!

From 2002! Thanks to Shawn720s.

Reactions: gruey and shawn720s

kharo88

Akiba Citizen
Sep 13, 2015
All right, so I don't know how many of you will check this film out as its theme is pretty weird, but the actresses do wear boy clothes in some scenes, so here we go:

CRPD-158 Two People Are Dressed As Chihiro Hara & Riko Tachibana Hard Gay Anal Piston

crpd158pl.jpg

And when they say "gay" in the title, they mean gay, as Riko Tachibana and Chihiro Hara are both playing "men" if I understand it correctly (hence the clothing), so this is definitely one of those weird ones.

SakanaShachou

Jun 12, 2017
The genre itself was popular a few years ago but seems to be waning now. It's gonna be tough but I'll try to find some boyish/tomboy themed JAV to post. I don't want this genre to die.

-Sakana

Last edited:
Reactions: mago

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
I think Hinata Tachibana have a lesbian vid, where she wearing boy clothes and act as a boy

Reactions: shawn720s

SakanaShachou

Jun 12, 2017
Which actress you'd like to see don men's clothes?

JAV producers seem to have lost faith in this genre. You don't see it much anymore. In my opinion, it's good, not when they actually look or act like men or high school boys, but when the clothes don't fit quite right (because they're cut for the opposite sex), accentuating the actresses' femininity even more! I'd like to see Mai Miori, Rina Hatsune or Ai Mukai in male clothes? Who do you wan to see in this genre?

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Which actress you'd like to see don men's clothes?

JAV producers seem to have lost faith in this genre. You don't see it much anymore. In my opinion, it's good, not when they actually look or act like men or high school boys, but when the clothes don't fit quite right (because they're cut for the opposite sex), accentuating the actresses' femininity even more! I'd like to see Mai Miori, Rina Hatsune or Ai Mukai in male clothes? Who do you wan to see in this genre?

I think not the current well known idols, they not suitable to take role as butch

the girl in new Bibian's vid might be good, lets hope she not a one and doner

BBAN-169.jpg

Reactions: SakanaShachou