Girl being fucked while talking on the phone

TigerT

Mar 14, 2011
I was trying to find a thread regarding this theme, but Search didn't show any threads. Here, I suggest to share movies where girls are being fucked while talking on the phone.

So, let me start. First of all I would definitely recommend excellent NHDTA series

NHDTA-012 I Felt The Mouth Of The Woman Being Fucked While Boyfriend Lie And Phone
1nhdta012pl.jpg

NHDTA-056 I Felt The Mouth Of The Woman Being Fucked While The Boyfriend And Phone 2 Lie
1nhdta056pl.jpg

NHDTA-086 Aim For The Mouth Of SP Woman Woman Being Fucked While I Felt The Phone With Boyfriend Will Come Together Three Eyes Tell A Lie

Then it is SVDVD series. I have only seen this one yet:

SVDVD-445 By Kidnapping The School Girls Of Rural Princess School r***, The Daughter And Let Me Brought The Friends Threatened To "'ll Be Pies If You Do Not Called By Phone A Cute Daughter Than You Now" Just Before Ejaculation Also r***, And To Eventually Everyone Pies Live! 2.
1svdvd445pl.jpg

There is also Alice Japan series on this theme.

asianbooblover

Akiba Citizen
Jun 20, 2007
There is a similar post on this subject, I believe... but I will reiterate what I posted before. My favorite is
KOA-06 Telephone And I SEX Mio Fujiki Of Incest Mother Pies. The lovely Mio is on the phone to a lover(I assume) and is getting very excited- meanwhile, her son spies her and sneaks into her bedroom and starts by licking her pussy. Mio is at first startled, but gives in to her passion and they take it from there.
en

Attachments

• h_086koa06pl.jpg
    h_086koa06pl.jpg
    140.5 KB · Views: 34
Reactions: TigerT

kessari

May 26, 2015
Not sure if it matches the topic.. But in Ipz-279 there a scene that blow me away...

www.dmm.co.jp/ppm/video/-/detail/=/cid=ipz00279

Refuse collector and housewife ntr theme. Anyway there forced mouth job scene where the collector blow his load in her mouth , then leave her as her phone ring. The moment she answered the phone i think its her husband and , it all burst out.
ipz-279-1.jpg

wow... bursting out when she attempted to talk? kinda blow me away.

ipz-279-2.jpg
And this scene where she tries to talk to her husband i think , strangely artistically erotic with that hanging strand
Any1 know of these type of above 2 scenes in other vids?

Off topic abit.. while I am not a fan of facial , this vid got one of the best face shot in my opinion.Other than that just a usual NTR in front of husband flick