Sex while she is doing something (not concentrated on sex, no reaction, uninterested)

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

TigerT

Mar 14, 2011
First of all, excuse me if there is already an active thread on this topic. If there is, share it please.

I like the idea of creating collections of specific topics. It makes easier to find something that might be of your interest.

So, what are we looking here for? A guy wants to fuck a girl and he just do it. She doesn't resist, she doesn't even react on that. She may be
  • reading a book,
  • watching TV,
  • eating,
  • talking with somebody,
  • playing in the phone, PSP, etc.
The point is that a girl look uninterested.

I suggest to add titles here of such kind of topic excluding "anchorwoman" and "phone sex" as there are separate threads for them. But that's just a suggestion.

OK, I start with NHDTA series. There are 2 movies yet.

NHDTA-720 Suddenly Convulsions Once Sneak Most Concentrated Raw Saddle A Sister Was No Reaction Condoms In Gomuhame!The Climax Many Times!Many Times Pies Relatives!

1nhdta720pl.jpg

NHDTA-775 Suddenly Convulsions Once Sneak Most Concentrated Raw Saddle A Sister Was No Reaction Condoms In Gomuhame!The Climax Many Times!Many Times Pies Relatives! Gal Sister Hen

1nhdta775pl.jpg

Attachments

• NHDTA-720.mp4.jpg
    NHDTA-720.mp4.jpg
    262.2 KB · Views: 73
  • NHDTA-775.jpg
    NHDTA-775.jpg
    393 KB · Views: 44
Reactions: kharo88

kharo88

Akiba Citizen
Sep 13, 2015
SDDE-419

pp_242297.jpg

I haven't seen this title yet, but it looks like that it takes place at a school where it's absolutely normal for the students to have sex during classes/school activities as can be seen on the cover/back cover. The girls don't seem to pay any mind to the boys whom they're having sex with.

Reactions: weppin and TigerT

kharo88

Akiba Citizen
Sep 13, 2015
Just came across OYC series - looks very promising!

I have watched OYC-022 yet.
oyc022pl.jpg

Yes, it definitely looks like some of the girls are busy in this one and the other title in the series, OYC-040. To be honest, I have come across OYC-040's cover but wanted to hold off on posting it until I have watched it. I checked out its screenshots but I couldn't tell if the girls were uninterested throughout the whole scene or just initially. In any case, one of the actresses in OYC-040 is Hoshino Chisa, so I'm planning on watching it fairly soon!

leebar

Feb 27, 2013
Rodney Dangerfield was an American comedian whose trademark line was, "I tell ya, I don't get no respect." This thread reminds me of one of his one-liners:

"During sex, my wife always wants to talk to me. Just the other night she called me from a hotel."

kharo88

Akiba Citizen
Sep 13, 2015
SDDE-385

pp_220620.jpg

In this film, Iioka Kanako goes to live in an apartment full of men. Since she's the only woman, it falls to her to tidy up the place and cook for the men, with whom she also has sex while doing those household chores. She sets the table, cooks and even signs for a package while she's getting it from behind from one of the men - and no one bats an eye, not even the delivery guy.

It's a nice flick, even though she stops with her daily chores after a while and the scenes become regular sex scenes, which always end with a creampie. It's worth checking out!

sdde1.jpg
sdde2.jpg
sdde3.jpg
sdde4.jpg

TigerT

Mar 14, 2011
SDDE-385

pp_220620.jpg

In this film, Iioka Kanako goes to live in an apartment full of men. Since she's the only woman, it falls to her to tidy up the place and cook for the men, with whom she also has sex while doing those household chores. She sets the table, cooks and even signs for a package while she's getting it from behind from one of the men - and no one bats an eye, not even the delivery guy.

It's a nice flick, even though she stops with her daily chores after a while and the scenes become regular sex scenes, which always end with a creampie. It's worth checking out!

sdde1.jpg
sdde2.jpg
sdde3.jpg
sdde4.jpg
OMG! One of my favorite girls (another one is Sakura Aoi), thank you soooo much! <3

Reactions: kharo88

Zen10101

Aug 20, 2008
SDDE-425 Rehabilitation Facility Out Boy Jailer Your Job During The Authenticity Of Lady starring Yuki Jin and Akari Hoshino
1sdde425pl.jpg

This one's awesome because they're not oblivious to the sex like the time stop/invisible man series etc. Shot in documentary style, it shows the routines taking place in a correction facility. Our stars are the wardens, and it's their job to take it in from the inmates. They do it authoritatively, looking stern, giving out instructions and timing the fuck. Consummate professionals.

weppin

Sep 11, 2008
First of all, excuse me if there is already an active thread on this topic. If there is, share it please.

I like the idea of creating collections of specific topics. It makes easier to find something that might be of your interest.

So, what are we looking here for? A guy wants to fuck a girl and he just do it. She doesn't resist, she doesn't even react on that. She may be
  • reading a book,
  • watching TV,
  • eating,
  • talking with somebody,
  • playing in the phone, PSP, etc.
The point is that a girl look uninterested.

I suggest to add titles here of such kind of topic excluding "anchorwoman" and "phone sex" as there are separate threads for them. But that's just a suggestion.
TigerT, I'm not sure why you started this thread, when we already have the "continuous sex theme" thread that pretty much includes exactly what you are asking for here.
https://www.akiba-online.com/threads/continuous-sex-theme.1398473/

That's a thread you have already contributed to, BTW, did you forget?!?

I guess maybe you are looking for titles that are *very* specific to the genre? So you are willing to exclude titles such as "anchorwoman", as you said above?

But, you also said to exclude "phone sex" - but, the very first two titles you post as examples, have women using phones and ignoring their sex partners?! o_O:confused:o_O:confused:

I think this thread really belongs in the "continuous sex" thread. I agree, though, maybe the *title* of that thread is not as clear as it could be. I tend to label my movies in this theme as "distracted/multi-tasked", which I think is much more accurate a description of the theme we all love so much!

How about it? I think the "continuous sex" thread needs some new additins anyway (I will definitely check out the titles in this thread!) and maybe should be renamed completely. Mods?

ED. I must say, though, those OYC titles are incredibly hot, particularly the "runaway" ones linked in this thread, thanks for the discovery.

Last edited: