GIGA (and others) superheroines foot (boots/pantyhose) fetish

Which way do you think is the best to do about a captured heroine's feet?

• tickle her feet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kayukayuthe5th

Aug 5, 2012
I am not certain about the exact number of viwers of superheroine movies who love to see the beautiful feet of the girls being thoroughly caressed (I understand some people prefer tickling, yet it is not my dish), licked, sucked and even used for a footjob. Everytime you play the video you JUST expect of the advent of both a sacrilegious and sacred moment! When the pretty girl's boots are deprived by the villains, and she could do nothing to rid herself of the upcoming molest aiming at her glossy, soft and tender feet, a overwhelming transport flashes past your mind all of a sudden, which makes you directly sense the shame of the girl as well as her sense of powerlessness in the face of the sensuous insult launched by her bawdy, lewd and ferocious opponents. Sometimes the villains rub their cocks againt the sole and arch of her foot, sometimes they relish her feet scattering their saliva all over her archs of feet, sometimes they cum over her feet and help her wear again her boots or heels already stuck with their slimy secretion.
Though you could see a great diversity of scenes where superheroines are tormented, you could never miss the scene containing feet worship section.
Would anyone happens to have the same feel? please leave your comments about your impression about it.
View attachment 2052744 View attachment 2052745 View attachment 2052746 View attachment 2052747 View attachment 2052748 View attachment 2052749 View attachment 2052750 View attachment 2052752 View attachment 2052755 View attachment 2052757 View attachment 2052758 View attachment 2052762 View attachment 2052766 View attachment 2052767View attachment 2052784
View attachment 2052785
really miss this kind of fetish. not only, pantyhose or barefeet but also socks and stocking. the latest DHRY-04 starring aoi mizutani does really well with white long ankle socks. GIGA now adays focusing on the sex scene rather than sensual thing. hopefully, in the future they had it too. personally, i like the double layer pantyhose and stocking wrap in the socks. Smell combined with this foot fetish or/and with sweaty scene will make a heavenly match up combination. TGGP-87 pict.8 sakura mochizuki fontaine is one good example too combination full powered changing to base form both of them execute the foot fetish part with pantyhose. Knee higher (forgot the series) heavy on the hard sex scene but mixed with boot-related problem and really missed the putting-off scene boots wrapped with hosiery is very excellent latest example. Personally, i prefer love foot fetish with the hosiery-related (socks, stocking,knee high,holdups,pantyhose) rather than bare feet. GEXp-71 pict.10 is very best example of begging and misery situation. Fontaine and masked beauty tipe is dominated this kind of movies type.
If you want short discussion about GIGA heroine. i think on the Giga sharings thread is permitted.

Last edited:

kayukayuthe5th

Aug 5, 2012
I intend not to discuss about heroines, for the foot fetishism in those movies is the sole focus of the post. Fontaine, Aurora, sailor Venus & Mars series are extremely exhilarating for the heroines are usually wearing pantyhoses, which intrigues the audience's desire to see what the villains are gonna do to their perfect legs and feet wrapped tight in those glossy silky sexy ornaments. Even with the presence of the screen as a partition, you can nearly smell the particular sort of smell given away by the sweaty tiptoes of the girls' feet after a excessively tiresome combat with the wicked antagonists and interminable tortures fully catalyzing the sense of shame and embarassing yet intolerable hunger in the depth of their heart for being toyed with by their enemies along with their underlings once defeated by them, and the smell, as you could imagine, is a combination of the flagrance of girl's sweaty feet (esp. her tiptoe where her sweat concentrates most since she's wearing a hermetic pantyhose and rubber ankle boots zipped taut, accompanied by her standing posture decided by her high-heel, which makes her tiptoe accumulate more perspiration and thus smell) and the special texture of whatever she's wearing.
cant agree nomore with you. really love the sweaty tiptoes make a footprint texture and awful smell.

kayukayuthe5th

Aug 5, 2012
This girl's pantyhosed feet is my fav for the shape of her legs and feet is immaculate in my eyes, and what a pity in DHRY-02 they do not fixate on her feet being licked and sucked by her rivals, and it contains not a footjob and legjob scene in the movie. Really hope they can issue a video particularly focusing on her legs and feet.:(
View attachment 2053517
yuha kirayama i think in the future have good legs. foot fetish related heroine will fit her.