GColle registration.

ramp4ge

Nov 30, 2012
'Morning!

I'm trying to register for Gcolle.

There are a few clips on there that I absolutely have to have and, conveniently, they're on sale at the moment. So they're definitely worth paying for.

Their registration site is in English, but there's a part down at the bottom under the CAPTCHA that doesn't get translated. It reads:

表示されている数式を計算して、半角数字で答えを入力してください: 必須(半角数字)
イちタスにハ

Which translates via Google to:

Calculate the displayed formula and enter the answer in half-width numbers: Required (half-width numbers)
Ichitas

What does this mean and how do I go about completing the registration to the site?

Thanks!

Reactions: howard68

Jackdee

Aug 19, 2011
So you have to solve a mathematical problem that is written in katakana. The math problem you have is イチタスニハ= Ichi tasu ni hachi = 1+28 making the answer 29. Id guess the next time you try the sum will change

octobre_2

Mar 13, 2010
So you have to solve a mathematical problem that is written in katakana. The math problem you have is イチタスニハ= Ichi tasu ni hachi = 1+28 making the answer 29. Id guess the next time you try the sum will change
That's it! And man did I go through a lot of searching the first time I saw this gibberish (I'm sorry for the japanese language lol) and I was stupid searching for words like Ichitasunihachi. I was like "Wait , that word doesn't exist" lmao ! The second time I took the time to think about it and bingo ! There are numbers and mathematical signs (Plus, cross....etc).
The registration isn't even the most difficult part. I lost it at credit card informations. I don't know what is the problem :(

Jackdee

Aug 19, 2011
That's it! And man did I go through a lot of searching the first time I saw this gibberish (I'm sorry for the japanese language lol) and I was stupid searching for words like Ichitasunihachi. I was like "Wait , that word doesn't exist" lmao ! The second time I took the time to think about it and bingo ! There are numbers and mathematical signs (Plus, cross....etc).
The registration isn't even the most difficult part. I lost it at credit card informations. I don't know what is the problem :(
My kids go to Japanese elementary school so I recognized the pattern ( id never have gotten it otherwise lol).

If you aren’t in Japan, someone around here offered to be a proxy.

Reactions: octobre_2

billyhu85

Dec 31, 2023
Hi all. I'm also having trouble registering for GColle. My equation is さンたスヨンハ. Would appreciate a translation.

billyhu85

Dec 31, 2023
Thanks Jackdee! I wrote "7" but it doesn't seem to have registered me :(. Should I have written 3 + 4 = 7? I don't know what the issue is. I'll try to make my password more complex. I wonder of anyone else is having trouble registering. Ok, let's try this one more time...what about this one: ろクヒくニハ

billyhu85

Dec 31, 2023
Thanks Lowieke! I'm in! With a little research I actually figured out how to translate the Japanese letters lol Registering is a strange process. I had to fill out the form twice. I also changed some settings on my spam filter, though I'm not sure if that had anything to do with it. I hope it's smooth sailing from now on, and there are no payment issues o_O

Reactions: Lowieke

Lowieke

Aug 4, 2008
Wonder if anyone who managed to register at Gcolle would be willing to pick up two titles on there for me? I'd be able to pay in Bitcoin (for the actual purchasing amount + a reasonable compensation for your trouble). Thx!

KermitLeFerg

Jan 16, 2024
Need help me with my gcolle equation as well I tried and failed to figure it out now brain do a hurty
なナひクごは