Gcolle as Foreigner

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

pengpeng17

Nov 26, 2023
Morning!

I'm trying to register for Gcolle.

There are a few clips on there that I absolutely have to have and, conveniently, they're on sale at the moment. So they're definitely worth paying for.

Their registration site is in English, but there's a part down at the bottom under the CAPTCHA that doesn't get translated. It reads:

表示されている数式を計算して、半角数字で答えを入力してください: 必須(半角数字)
よんタすななは

Which translates via Google to:

Calculate the displayed formula and enter the answer in half-width numbers: Required (half-width numbers)
Yonta Sunanaha

What does this mean and how do I go about completing the registration to the site? Ive been searching for hours on how to convert letters to numbers cant figure it out.

Thanks!

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
I'm assuming that means you need to translate a written number as words into english(for lack of a better term) numbers since numbers in japanese take the full width of a character.

For example one of the possible translation for "はちたスななハ" in deepl is "eighty-three ha" so assuming we can ignore the "ha"(no clue what that is, might be important or might not be), the answer would be "83" and not "83".

I'm just guessing so I could be wrong but that is how I'm interpreting it. Not sure if the written number is slang or something like that to translate that bad though.

With yours(よんタすななは), I get "four-ta-three na-ha" so 43 would be my guess but the na-ha might be something important like hundred or thousand.

granatnik

Akiba Citizen
Sep 19, 2012
LOL that is a solid captcha, checks both humanity and knowledge of Japan...

• Haha
Reactions: Death Metal