Four-Hour "Orgy"-ish, Followed by "Hidden Camera"-ish?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
(SOLVED)

Those Chinese pirates who rip off JAVs so that they may put on their decorative advertising watermarks got a JAV mixed up. Is that right? I mean, if you can't trust a pirate, whom can you trust?

(More screen shots may be viewed on the JavLibrary page of the movie this has been mistaken for.)

Misstery Movie 3.jpg

I didn't watch this stream version, except to grab frames that may serve as potential clues, below... but the movie looks like one where women off the street are induced into a setting where there's a crowd who proceeds to take advantage of them? (What I misleadingly referred to as an "Orgy" in my headline, above); then there seems to be an abrupt change of style where evidently different women are seen in private settings (perhaps coaxed into) having sex, and they may be getting secretly filmed.

The movie begins with this title card:

Misstery Movie 1.jpg

Another one appears well into the movie, maybe (I now forgot) at the transition between the "Orgy" and the "Hidden Camera":

Misstery Movie 2.jpg

There are trailers at the end, and the DVD codes for two are from the following studios:

BULLITT
Hot Entertainment

The odds are, the mystery movie may be from probably the first one, as well (their releases have a similar feel); another clue is that the mystery movie may be the same age (i.e., four-five months old) as the movie it has been mixed up with, which was released in January.

Thank you.

Last edited:

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009
Looks like HNU-040.
Noname.jpg

If you check the screenshots on DMM you can recognise several of the bits from your screenshots.

Reactions: jugulear

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009
HNU-040 is a 4 hour compilation movie, so various scenes have appeared in other videos, like HNU-026 too. All are scenes from this series I guess.

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Electromog, I think this solution turned out to be one of your more amazing feats...

Interesting. So this one turned out not to be a relatively recent BULLITT movie, as I suspected, but a five-year-old HOT ENTERTAINMENT one. I also blew it with what I thought was the premise of the "Orgy" part of the Mystery movie... the idea of the "HNU" movies is for a couple to be tricked to attend a "swapping cafe," in order for (as one translated description put it) the couple's "destruction."

I looked around for HNU-040 reference, and there wasn't much out there. From our archives, the only reference to the movie was made by me.

The only screen shots I was able to latch on to were from Asian Screens (which are the same promotional photos used by DMM). I would have liked to have seen a better set, because now I'm curious about whether the second "Hidden Camera" part of the Mystery Movie formed part of HNU-040. There's no sign of those scenes on the back cover or anywhere else, so most likely not.

My conclusion is that our Mystery movie is a wacky blend of HNU-040 (or the original HNUs that made up the compilation HNU-040, which were -018, -026, -028 and -033), as well as whatever movie(s) the "Hidden Camera" bits came from.

Thank you so much, E.M.; another beautiful discovery on your part.

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009
You're right, this seems to be a home made mix of several movies, a bunch of the scenes in the last part of your video come from HNU-077.
Noname.jpg

Reactions: jugulear

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Wish I had even the vaguest idea of how you do the voodoo that you do.