For those who live in Japan - Groupsex

TokyoRabbit

Jul 3, 2009
Hi all. I live in Japan (have been here for a few years and speak Japanese fluently). I have a question for those who live in Japan or visiting - how often do you go to Couple Kissa or Happning Bars? I go about once a month with my girlfriend.

I'm always looking for cool couples and people to have fun with. If you're interested in Japanese groupsex let's discuss it here!

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
You come to a forum filled with (likely) single men and want to have sex with them?

Wow, you're running outta options, aren't ya?

scarletsnow

Oct 7, 2007
I'm sure there are people at this forum who are willing to have a threesome with TokyoRabbit and her girlfriend.

coffeexxx

Oct 12, 2009
I have walked past a couple kissa in shibuya, never had courage to take wife there as she is a bit conservative. If you or anyone can recommend a classy bar thats not sleazy but has secluded corners for couples to touch up a bit, let me know.

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
Club Stella in Asakusa is good, the two of us go, but it's more of a 'here, take my wife for a while cuz I want to bang the snot out of yours for a while' type of place. But it is private.

AnitaYeh

Dec 24, 2010
how does that work really? what if you like their wife but they don't like urs? or like that.

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
Then nothing happens.

Sofer

Nov 18, 2009
Good laugh indeed~

Maybe you should search a bit.
You can find some Actions here and there easily for such things. But most is pay to do :pandalaugh: .