For those of you looking for good torrents

Fisheraaa

Aug 9, 2014
http://www.sis001.com/forum/forum-230-1.html

This is your place. It is a chinese forum somewhat similar to oldschool scanlover, and it has been up for many many years. They have a lot of daily releases with very decent quality (have in mind that we are in the drm era, so don't expect absolute perfection). Sometimes there are commercials in the beginning of the video, and/or a small watermark but it's barely noticeble so it's a small price to pay. Only downside is that you can't use the search function as it is only for registered users, and it is close to impossible to register there.

This is mostly a response to this https://www.akiba-online.com/threads/declining-quality-of-the-rips.1756667/ but i decided to make a new thread so more people could see it, and benefit from that.

Reactions: kharo88

radaogapgap

May 27, 2014
Those watermarks is barely noticeable? You must be joking.
Psk.la and sukebei.nyaa.si provide unwatermarked movies.

Fisheraaa

Aug 9, 2014
Those watermarks is barely noticeable? You must be joking.
Psk.la and sukebei.nyaa.si provide unwatermarked movies.
I inserted the big red circle btw, and yea at least for me the rest is barely noticeble as the watermarks are fairly transparent and not colored, and also in the top corner of the screen which you'll rarely look at if you are using 20 + inch monitor. As for the rest... i just checked psk.la and all i see are old uncensored videos that are 2-5 yeas old lol, i had most of these years ago stored on multiple externals. As for nyaa... i highly doubt that you could find the same amount of new hd jav there. From what i remember, nyaa is mostly reuploaded dioguitar torrents.
Anyway... this thread is about censored jav. Uncensored JAV (which i think you are exclusively refering to) has always been piss easy to find with no watermark in 1080p.

Reactions: radaogapgap