For Any Maria Ozawa Fans

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
just a heads up that for fifteen days, miss Ozawa will be stripping in the Asakusa Top club on Asakusa-Dori next to Vista packinko. She will be making an appearance every night at 11:45pm from December the first to December the 15th.

If you would like a private photo with miss Ozawa, please contact Pozzy at Pozland Photography Studio, Asakusa.

auna

Jan 19, 2010

rainercdo

Jun 13, 2008
Damn.. I wish I could afford to go to Japan.

Hope Maria will go to hongKong sometime any day on March 14-17, 2011 cos I'll be there. Hehehe.

Any of you guys here know where in HK can I get Maria Ozawa dvds? I'm planning to hunt down those rare Maria dvds/videos that aren't posted on the net yet. (example: GBIL0827; PSD371; etc. )

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
Why not get someone in Japan to ship them to you?

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
Good for you?