Foot Fetish

dicksonjoe

Dec 16, 2008
anyone who likes asian feet

Nancy is a former co worker of mine, I've known her for years and always thought she had nice slim feet. Saw her soles a few times as she was in barefeet at a house party. Finally, til this day I can see her soles close up to my face! Her beautiful mix is just simply gorgeous!

screen shot windows 7

kharo88

Akiba Citizen
Sep 13, 2015
how do i create my own discussion thread?

When you're browsing a specific sub-section of the forum (for example, JAV Discussion) and you're seeing the list of threads, there's an orange button on the top right just below your name/account that says "Post New Thread".

Reactions: Dpex.Flex

Dpex.Flex

Sep 12, 2014
When you're browsing a specific sub-section of the forum (for example, JAV Discussion) and you're seeing the list of threads, there's an orange button on the top right just below your name/account that says "Post New Thread".

Saw it ! thx a lot ! i love cyndi too :D

Reactions: kharo88

Restrepo

Jul 7, 2015
Going chime in as another one of those 'I don't think it's fetish' level, but I'm certainly attracted to them.

When it comes to "irl" I don't pay too much attention, but it's definitely a turn off if a girl has ugly feet.

Anyway - always a bummer in JAV when they keep the girl in socks. Definitely prefer the bare beet.

A video entirely dedicated to footjobs gets boring fast, but I can enjoy some foot action during, also can be hot when she has the nails painted nicely and the greedy guy puts them on his face and/or sucks on them during sex. Just watched one yesterday with the too cute / glamorous Suzuki Koharu where this lucky, fat slob does just that, was great.