Fit girls in JAV?

rainzer

May 11, 2009
Seems like the most popular look in JAV is the cute or the disproportionately large boobs thing.

I was wondering if there were any active attractive JAV stars that could be classified as more of the "fit" look. The more athletic, maybe sporting a six-pack or with noticeable abs going on.

Riko Tachibana during her prime had this look going but it seemed to be more of a rarity.

josolopSon3

Nov 27, 2008
You like those that look like butches all muscled, and ripped? Oh ok(wonder why). well there's a few wrestling JAV with those types of girls

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
Because he has different interests than you?

rainzer

May 11, 2009
You like those that look like butches all muscled, and ripped? Oh ok(wonder why). well there's a few wrestling JAV with those types of girls

There's a significant difference between athletic and butch. You may want to invest in a dictionary.

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
*biting my tongue*

chrisfallout

Jul 8, 2008
Seems like the most popular look in JAV is the cute or the disproportionately large boobs thing.

I was wondering if there were any active attractive JAV stars that could be classified as more of the "fit" look. The more athletic, maybe sporting a six-pack or with noticeable abs going on.

Riko Tachibana during her prime had this look going but it seemed to be more of a rarity.

not sure if he British or not. since fit in British slang me sex hot and cute. if he not british then he wants girls that are butches all muscled, and ripped

here what word fit means in british slang
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=fit