Filesonic

jedi69

May 1, 2009
Hi guys,

I have just join as a premium member of filesonic 3 days ago cannot download any of the file from any of the filesonic links.

When i click the filesonic links it will always lead to this http://s4.filesonic.com/not-allowed.php?linkId=

I have send them 6 emails and online complain,until now the 4th day still no reply or respond from them,here i am still unable to download even a single file.

Any of you guys having this problem??And why do they not reply or respond to my complain??

Are they a scam or what?

Thanks.

Rhinosaur

Outside Context Problem
Sep 23, 2007
I emailed them and told them you eat babies!

jedi69

May 1, 2009
There are many complains about premium members unable to download from other forums,so better think before joining as a member,i made a fucking mistake,luckily it was only a month member fee of $9.00.They do not even have any fucking simple courtesy to reply your email.

Pcollector

Aug 10, 2008
it was great (SharingMatrix) but after they change to "FileSonic" everything sucks! Although they have highest payrates for uploader, but their supports seem all gone for vocation, as you said never replied your email. Never fixed their bug also!!!

whatssup

Banned
Sep 14, 2010
Their mail support very sucks, we must contact directly to their supporter .
You could pm me your account (mail) and some files you couldn't download, I will try to contact them ^^.

jedi69

May 1, 2009
No worries bro,its been like 6 days now still cannot download any filesonic file,same old problem.What really Sucks big time is they do not even have the simple courtesy to reply to my 6 email.
Wrote this is hoping that the rest will not be screwed by filesonic.Back to hotfile

cheers

cattz

(◣_◢)
Jun 11, 2007
Of course it's pretty much a scam, and you should spit on/DESPISE anyone that uses the service..

No iff's or but's about it..

k3nytran

Banned
Oct 11, 2010
Hi all of you, sure I was the first and possibly the last person to write a few participants here. so I hope you taking your time to read the lines of this notice. really have a lot or when I came across a website address by accident. , And I understand that I have found a something here. I hope everyone will also have moments of comfort when participating in this web. Wish you happy:piripi: