Filesonic Spammers

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008
This we know already. :pandalaugh:

My personal opinion is that leaving this hoster only to the exclusive uploaders was good enough, but business is business...

It helps if you guys report all the bad posters. It takes a while to clean the Augias stables. :evil::sadomaso:

NOMORELOSS

Aug 6, 2010
Hi, elgringo14

I want to report some bad poster to you.

The poster "fr_city" re-posted a vedio with same filehost that has been posted by me.
You can search the forum by the vedio code "GCICD-021".
In the search result, you can see that I posted the vedio with FileSonic on 03-11-2011.
And then "fr_city" re-posting the vedio with FileSonic again just after 4 days.
This guy also re-posted another vedio.
You can search the forum by the vedio code "FERMA-004".
In the search result, you can see that "0rochimaru" posted the vedio with FileSonic on 03-09-2011.
And then "fr_city" re-posting the vedio with FileSonic again.

Another bad poster is "luffy1410".
This guy re-posted a vedio with same filehost that has been posted by others.
You can search the forum by the vedio code "ENFD-5155".
In the search result, you can see that "moreadult09" posted the vedio with HotFile on 09-16-2009.
And "luffy1410" re-posting the vedio with HotFile again on 03-11-2011.

Besides, I found that some poster re-posting exising videos to other filehost in a NEW thread.
fr_city, luffy1410, money1, suzuke, these 4 guys always re-posting exising videos in a NEW thread.
OK, I know, according to the rule #10, it is allow poster re-posting exising videos to other filehost.
However, the main problem is these 4 guys re-posting (create NEW thread) at least 5 videos a day.
Some of them re-posting (create NEW thread) 10 videos a day.
It caused many duplicated thread in section "Idol DVD & Bluray Downloads".
I would like to suggest Akiba-Online to change the rule of #10 to not allow re-posting exising videos in NEW thread.
Instead, they should add post to the existing thread.

I think allow share vedio with FileSonic is not the main problem cause many spammer re-posting in section "Idol DVD & Bluray Downloads".
For example, the poster "luffy1410", he re-posting not only to FileSonic but also to other filehost.
So I think blocked FileSonic would not stop these guys re-posting.
I think the best way is ban these guys after a warning.:sadomaso:

BTW, I would like to know how to be "exclusive uploaders"?

Thanks
NOMORELOSS

Rollyco

Team Tomoe
Oct 4, 2007
We have finally completed a vBulletin addon that will put a stop to all of these new threads.

I just need to find time to test and install it.

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008
In all cases you reported, the reposts have a different size compared to the original uploads, and this is not punished under rule #10, if you apply it scrictly. But I understand this is a nice trick to avoid double posting.

I would not be against a complete blocking of uploads in several sections, except for a handful of trusted users.

Anyway thanks NOMORELOSS for your investigations. :cheer:

fr_city

Banned
Aug 24, 2010
Greetings to everyone.

NOMORELOSS not because they attack and accuse repost way of saying to the contributions in my case, although considered repost if the file is the same size and if you realize that public files vary in size to yours.

Me: GCICD-021 - 900MB
You: GCICD-021 - 670MB

Me: FERMA-004 - 1.2GB
0rochimaru: FERMA-004 - 700MB

I am convinced that I files are downloaded from the Torrent of offkab and then uploaded by FTP to Filesonic and if the videos are of different sizes are considered different to the contribution, if you would consider asimiliran and repost.

Greetings and sorry for the English.

nervx

Feb 20, 2007
i understand the hate towards spammers. i kind of wish there was a sub forum that was dedicated to new releases. whatever new JAVs releases came out would be added to the forum by date of release. one thread per title(barcode) and posting in each thread wouldnt cause it to bump up the thread. this way you could go through that section and see whats new without having to wade through hundreds or thousands of old titles being reposted or bumped up.

the whole make money by spreading your links is ruining file sharing. to many people are running bots or scripts and spamming forums with crap.