Not open for further replies.

chompy

slacker
Staff member
Super Moderator
Emperor
Nov 7, 2006
Contest over. Winners announced here.

The month of April is the FileJoker Exclusive Contest in the Direct Download subforums.

The contest is active from today and ends April 30th at 23:59 UTC-8 (PT)

The winner of the contest will be the member who creates the most FileJoker Exclusive content threads in that time. (Posts in mega-threads are not counted)

After the contest closes, the threads will be counted and prizes will be awarded to the users with the highest number of FileJoker Exclusive content threads, with the 1st place prize going to the user with the highest.

There will be 10 prizes in total:

1st place = $300 + 20% rate increase for 1 month after (PPD or PPS)
2nd place = $200 + 15% rate increase for 1 month after (PPD or PPS)
3rd place = $100 + 10% rate increase for 1 month after (PPD or PPS)
4th-10th places = $50 + 5% rate increase for 1 month after (PPD or PPS)

All rewards will be announced and can be claimed on or after May 2nd.
All Akiba-Online rules will be strictly enforced in this contest
All decisions are final.
Note: Subforum "Other Downloads" is disqualified from the contest. All other subforums in Direct Downloads are allowed.

CONTEST RULES

How to Participate:
  1. Post FileJoker-exclusive threads in the Direct Downloads subforums.
  2. Tag those threads with the "FileJoker Exclusive" prefix.
  3. Post links to those threads in the Contest Tracking Thread here: https://www.akiba-online.com/threads/filejoker-april-contest-tracking-thread.1636175/

USER ELIGIBILITY

• Everybody with a FileJoker affiliate account can take part in this contest
  • Entry is open to Akiba-Online members with accounts registered before March 31st 2016
  • Users found violating any of the site rules will be disqualified without discussion.

THREAD ELIGIBILITY
  • Only threads posted during the contest period (1-30 April) will be counted.
  • Only threads with "FileJoker Exclusive" tag will be counted.
Clipboard01.png

Last edited:
Reactions: lam69 and papai

chompy

slacker
Staff member
Super Moderator
Emperor
Nov 7, 2006
Hopefully this goes smoothly.

Reactions: CoolKevin

Lozort

Akiba Citizen
Dec 10, 2007
If someone creates a new FJ Exclusive post (just for increase the post count), but there's already a really old thread with the same material, will be disqualified (rule 10, I think)? or just won't count? Because rule 10 is broken on daily basis (at least in "Idol Photo" and I guess in many others).

BTW, nice contest and good luck to all (I'm too lazy for participate though)

chompy

slacker
Staff member
Super Moderator
Emperor
Nov 7, 2006
If someone creates a new FJ Exclusive post (just for increase the post count), but there's already a really old thread with the same material, will be disqualified (rule 10, I think)? or just won't count? Because rule 10 is broken on daily basis (at least in "Idol Photo" and I guess in many others).
Yep. Basically, all site rules still apply - even the ones that are difficult to enforce perfectly.

Those participating in the contest need to be aware of the site rules if they want their threads counted.

Reactions: CoolKevin

ws13171

Nov 28, 2015
Most threads...
Upload photo set is faster and easier than upload a video.;)

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
and if 3 double posts are found, remember it is a 1 month ban, and this will be enforced, and it disqualifies from the contest, and there is no unbanning

SO PLEASE SEARCH FIRST, remember others in the contest will be willing to get you disqualified, so if you post wrongly, it will be reported very quickly

as I said SEARCH FIRST, (for those that find it hard to see)

Reactions: ReiOtaku and chompy

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
This is the worst idea for a contest, exclusive threads are a plague that should be eradicated from this forum.

I already can't wait until the month is over.

With a bit of luck this is an april fools day thing and you got me.

Last edited:
Reactions: _2old_

MaxFJ

Representative
Mar 9, 2015
Hello! We would like to confirm that this Contest is not a joke and all rewards are true. We recommend to follow all forum and contest rules. With our new April, from 15$ per 1000 downloads promo this contest is a great opportunity to join Filejoker team and make some serious money!

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
With our new April, from 15$ per 1000 downloads promo this contest is a great opportunity to join Filejoker team and make some serious money!
USER ELIGIBILITY
[*] Entry is open to Akiba-Online members with accounts registered before March 31st 2016

Not really though since you didn't announce it in advance and any people joining now are already too late unless they already had an account on the forum and everyone with an account who uploads already has to use filejoker anyway.

Reactions: desioner

_2old_

Love those pretty panties
Jun 29, 2010
So, yet more Filejoke exclusives appearing on the site and still no way to download more than a few of them due to the consistent, pitiful download cap?

Great.

chompy

slacker
Staff member
Super Moderator
Emperor
Nov 7, 2006
Contest closes on the 30th of April.

Threads not linked in the tracking thread will not be counted.

Remember, there will be 10 winners.

chompy

slacker
Staff member
Super Moderator
Emperor
Nov 7, 2006
The contest is over.

Thank you to all who entered. Congratulations to the winners.

Winners are announced in this thread.

Reactions: lam69
Status
Not open for further replies.