Favorite JAV with Actresses who have only one film?

laymon000

Dec 22, 2012
Hello everyone,

This is my first thread so forgive me if this a repeat subject. I was wondering what are your favorite JAV films featuring debuts of actresses that did not have any more films or whatever reason?

Not2srius

Jul 5, 2022
1.jpg
Hone-147

Reactions: laymon000

barba

we all make mistakes
Jun 6, 2007
to my knowledge, mine hayama of hmn-056 was a literal “one and done”.

01.jpg

usually covers promise more than they deliver. this one however did not jump out at me. it was scenes like the following that held the promise of greater things to come.

02.png
03.png
05.png
07.png
09.png

wow… my kind of girl. this was someone with the proper attitude… service with a smile. i figured that with a little practice, she could lose her blink reflex and smile her way through those facials with eyes wide open. but alas, it was not to be. apparently, she really didn’t enjoy giving those blowjobs as much as she seemed to. just a case of good acting. but hey, let’s give her a round of applause for being a good actress.

when they went to sign her for round two, she made her true feelings known and declined. accused of being a quitter, she uttered these words, now-infamous in the jav industry, “oh yeah, well let’s see YOU stick a few strange dicks down YOUR throat and see how YOU like it!”.

gee… they can’t push these chicks around anymore like they used to.

Reactions: laymon000