Favorite JAV r*** Films

vancofan

Jul 2, 2009
Looking for a code for a video I saw a few months ago. Pretty rough. I think there were 4 scenes, no actresses I recognize/remember.

First Scene: I think school girl but in a construction setting, got bent over a construction table and fucked hard
Second Scene: Two guys and I think another school girl in what looked like a country style summer home. Fucked on the floor near an open door
Third Scene: Probably the worst scene, I think the girl was wearing red
Fourth Scene: Most memorable part of this scene was that it ended with the girls face covered in cum, and then she gets pissed on. It was really hot.

I found it cause Ive been getting into rough deepthroating vids and it things got blurry on which film this one was, and I cant find it ever again. I do remember on most of the streaming sites, this particular vid wasnt uploading correctly and it was super choppy, but I ended up torrenting and later deleting.
What's the setup to the start of each scene? A number of studios do videos like that. SOD, MAD, IB Works, and I think Wanz definitely all do.

gd2731

Jun 24, 2013
yeah thats about as detailed as i can remember. i combed all over javlibrary and my regular torrent sites trying to find it again and lost it to the sands of time. the settings and the final scene getting a cum facial followed by piss is the most detailed i can get.

anonf1

Nov 13, 2023
My favorite fetish. I could list a lot, but one I like quite a lot is OYC-100, it's a bit more unique as far as r*pe goes. A meek girl who works in a factory gets sexually harrassed by a coworker between shifts, and can't work up the courage to make him stop, even when he winds up creampieing her.

OYC-103 has a similar theme, except it's set in a supermarket.

Adjacent to these are AP-665 and AP-765, which have the same thing happening, but the guys pay her first, which makes it even better imo. Like she's an "accidental" prostitute.

Basically, the situations are only r*pe because the girls are total doormats, lol.

Reactions: composite

composite

Jul 25, 2015
My favorite fetish. I could list a lot, but one I like quite a lot is OYC-100, it's a bit more unique as far as r*pe goes. A meek girl who works in a factory gets sexually harrassed by a coworker between shifts, and can't work up the courage to make him stop, even when he winds up creampieing her.

OYC-103 has a similar theme, except it's set in a supermarket.

Adjacent to these are AP-665 and AP-765, which have the same thing happening, but the guys pay her first, which makes it even better imo. Like she's an "accidental" prostitute.

Basically, the situations are only r*pe because the girls are total doormats, lol.
Same fetish. Do you have other recommendations you could share that are like OYC-100 and 103?

anonf1

Nov 13, 2023
Same fetish. Do you have other recommendations you could share that are like OYC-100 and 103?
Not too many yet, I only discovered these semi-recently. I get a lot of my downloads/recommendations from MissAV.com though. That site is amazing not only in terms of free streamable and downloadable content, but because the suggested videos in the sidebar and below the video are really on point. They often have a lot of movies that are similar in theme to the one you're already watching there. If you pull up those movies there, OYC-100 for example, you'll find plenty.

I can personally vouch for HUNT-458, same kind of setup where the girl works in a factory and gets molested, only it's out in the work area.

Reactions: Zhonda

Girlxgirllover

May 21, 2023
1nhdtb00229pl.jpg

NHDTB-229 Raw Creampie Virgin Molester​

Capture001.pngCapture001.png
She tried to scoop cum out of pussy to avoid pregnant but it seemed to be late

gd2731

Jun 24, 2013
Looking for a code for a video I saw a few months ago. Pretty rough. I think there were 4 scenes, no actresses I recognize/remember.

First Scene: I think school girl but in a construction setting, got bent over a construction table and fucked hard
Second Scene: Two guys and I think another school girl in what looked like a country style summer home. Fucked on the floor near an open door
Third Scene: Probably the worst scene, I think the girl was wearing red
Fourth Scene: Most memorable part of this scene was that it ended with the girls face covered in cum, and then she gets pissed on. It was really hot.

I found it cause Ive been getting into rough deepthroating vids and it things got blurry on which film this one was, and I cant find it ever again. I do remember on most of the streaming sites, this particular vid wasnt uploading correctly and it was super choppy, but I ended up torrenting and later deleting.
I found it. It was GENM-120. Idk if this is considered r*pe or not but its pretty hot.

LTEyMC53ZWJw

Nasu no shogun

Feb 26, 2021
...GENM-120. Idk if this is considered r*pe or not...

LTEyMC53ZWJw
I just skimmed through a couple of scenes on one of the streamers to see how the scenes begin and this is definitely a portrayal of the sen-nonconsual. From my quick glance I can say the 3rd scene, the one deducted on the bottom right of the cover (red plaid pleated ghoolscirl skirt, long hair) is hot! The actress is very pretty with a nice slender frame and even gets it from two guys, a 3P! And for me as a lifelong fan of Asian women with short hair, the next scene was also fire. Same red and black pleated skirt but she's playing a young woman at a photo shoot, probably just signed to become an idol, when the photographer and his assistant figure this little altoLi probably has a pink muffin capable of squeezing them both dry. So they test that theory.

Now thinking of adding it to my collection. Once I've seen the whole thing perhaps I'll do a full review! gd2731, thanks for the rec!

-Nasu

Reactions: anonf1

Zen10101

Aug 20, 2008
Hugely enjoyed JUX-627 of the lady boss series. One of the rare few with bad acting but good enough body language to become a fav
jux00627pl.jpg
InShot_20231202_050757805.jpg

Nasu no shogun

Feb 26, 2021

MIAB-026 A Homeless Girl Is Brought Into The Room And Fucked And Creampied, 50 And A Half Crying Orgasms Until Morning

Mitsuki Nagisa

The cover alone, gentlemen. That cover alone. Can't wait to watch & review!!​

miab026pl.jpg

vancofan

Jul 2, 2009
There was an actress named Myu, she sometimes went by her full name Myu Hasegawa. In two of her productions she coaches a younger actress through a scene. The guy creampies the younger chick and Myu goes in to suck it the jizz and they swap for a minute or two. That was the first time I saw swapping and i jizzed so hard it almost killed me!

The whole video had a quasi-NC feel to it. The other actress seemed shy and Myu would talk her through the proper way to suck this or stroke that. She even starts telling the guy to go ahead and cum inside the other chick long before she says anything like that.

-Nasu
Not NC at all, but Spermmania flicks bring back some Tokyo-Hot esque massed creampies and cum swapping.

1701729617736.png1701729823420.png
1701729937998.png1701730022827.png
1701730146789.png

Emily Blunt getting pounded while she cleans out Saki Kawanami. At least in this vid, they never trade roles. Torrent file from ijavtorrent spermmania-338128 (creampie eating by Blunt) and spermmania-322280 (mutual cum swapping/bukkake). Aya Komatsu Nagi Tsukino take turns cleaning each other out very thoroughly. No real NC, but...