Favorite JAV r*** Films

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

vancofan

Jul 2, 2009
I wanted to spotlight SVDVD-772 - one of the SOD multiple actress call-your-friend setups. Specifically, the first girl, Erika Arimura (有村えりか) has a really sultry voice and cute face. The action isn't bad, but could have been better paced. Fatty r***s her while she's in a gynecologist's chair with her legs held open, and mid-way through, he inserts a speculum and pees into her pussy, but it's before he or the other guy creampies her instead of doing it after and washing the cum out.

Film is available on missav (https://missav.com/dm18/en/svdvd-772)

1svdvd772pl.jpg

1701883176421.png1701883275262.png

Reactions: Zhonda

Zen10101

Aug 20, 2008
Yuna Mitake delivered a performance that may have saved JAV for me. Holy shit, anal raep for investigator! There's so much I love about her. She doesn't have a face overdone by plastic surgery and doesn't have a sickly thin body - it makes her so real. Coupled with the fact that she drank so much water for the performance and squired/peed massive amounts, shows the effort she's willing to invest into a performance. The raep itself wasn't as physical or dramatic as I hoped but her squirting and anal made up for it. Take a bow Yuna, you saved JAV's ass for me.

atid583pl.jpg
atid00583jp-9.jpg

Last edited:

vancofan

Jul 2, 2009
Tokyo-Hot n0917 with Tsubasa Honda aka the voluptuous Mizuno Asahi in a toxic workplace environment.

1702603515849.png1702603594915.png
1702604125683.png1702604329548.png

Reactions: Zhonda

ArtemisINFJ

God Slayer, Dawnbreaker
Nov 5, 2022
Hello, ArtemisINFJ again!

I haven't posted in this forum in quite some time. I've been reading your posts, and it's encouraging to see that our community is still active. What are your top three favorite r*** av releases this year? I haven't seen many new releases in the last few months, but I have a list. I'll update it as soon as possible. I hope everyone is doing well and has a nice week ahead of them until Christmas and the New Year!!

Nasu no shogun

Feb 26, 2021

I haven't posted in this forum in quite some time. I've been reading your posts, and it's encouraging to see that our community is still active. What are your top three favorite r*** av releases this year? I haven't seen many new releases in the last few months, but I have a list. I'll update it as soon as possible. I hope everyone is doing well and has a nice week ahead of them until Christmas and the New Year!!
The actors & actresses, and productions of the JAV world represent a fantasy. That's all. You gotta live your life too. Your friends & family are why you get up in the morning. And for better or for worse, your job. Post when you can. And Happy Holidays.

-Nasu

Reactions: ArtemisINFJ

Zen10101

Aug 20, 2008

Welcome back! While JAV continues to decline and I haven't really seen an A film this year, I still have my favorites:

miaa796pl.jpg
MIAA-796: As an investigator fan they're gonna feature heavily in any list of mine. Wish this was rougher, it's what prevented good from great.

rbk073pl.jpg
RBK-073: My current fav series. That shot of her being pounded doggy with a rag pulled over her mouth is fun.

hmn349pl.jpg
HMN-349: Surprisingly had a raep scene in the middle. Not rough but very good acting making for a gratifying scene.

Other honorable mentions:
9pred489pl.jpgrbk068pl.jpgatid583pl.jpg

And I haven't seen this one, looks pretty intense:
same040pl.jpg

ArtemisINFJ

God Slayer, Dawnbreaker
Nov 5, 2022
The actors & actresses, and productions of the JAV world represent a fantasy. That's all. You gotta live your life too. Your friends & family are why you get up in the morning. And for better or for worse, your job. Post when you can. And Happy Holidays.

-Nasu
Yes, in fact. Yes, I completely agree. Although the majority of the JAV universe is fantasy, there are times when I have deja vu or sense a connection to the characters' feelings because they bring to mind similar experiences I've had, particularly in the NTR genre. The latter portion of your statements truly made me realize that, while occasionally feeling sorry for myself for not making much progress, I have been enjoying a better life this year. Still, hey! Life continues, and I'll improve. Also, happy holidays

- Artemis

Last edited:

ArtemisINFJ

God Slayer, Dawnbreaker
Nov 5, 2022
Welcome back! While JAV continues to decline and I haven't really seen an A film this year, I still have my favorites:

View attachment 3392395
MIAA-796: As an investigator fan they're gonna feature heavily in any list of mine. Wish this was rougher, it's what prevented good from great.

View attachment 3392392
RBK-073: My current fav series. That shot of her being pounded doggy with a rag pulled over her mouth is fun.

View attachment 3392394
HMN-349: Surprisingly had a raep scene in the middle. Not rough but very good acting making for a gratifying scene.

Other honorable mentions:
View attachment 3392390View attachment 3392391View attachment 3392393

And I haven't seen this one, looks pretty intense:
View attachment 3392389
This is a great list! Thank you for welcoming me back. May I know what's your opinion on the decline in JAV industries?

As for me, these are my lists:

waaa323pl.jpg

WAAA-323: I recently discovered this in the early-month releases; it was about an aunt who was r***ing by her nephew, who was entrusted by her sister while she was out on vacation or business. I'm not familiar with Ai Sayama's past works, but this truly drew me in. The idea of shotas rapping adults isn't entirely novel, but this one delivered.

7dgF3bFlck1kYRw4ke5wt64cnpJuNg4opPGABtOf.jpg

MIDV 515: Among the several studio adaptations, this one truly stands out as the iconic head of swimming club r*** starring Rian Matsunaga. Similar to Ai Sayama, I haven't looked into her earlier works, but I plan to acquire a DVD copy of this one's limited edition raw photocard as soon as possible; presumably, it will still be accessible by then.

BtmIvfDdb0mq2gHAlj5shDkSL2d6tBJJBcA9aoVG.jpg

ADN-499: Miu Shiramine October's releases were good enough, and with well-balanced production, I'm looking forward to see her works more in the next year

And here's my honorable mention:

1nhdtb855pl.jpg

NHDTB-855

my annual favorite releases from Natural High. the series is on crack, with the latest installment being the sixth and returning victims from the fourth installments

pppe137pl.jpg

PPPE-137 is a good one for occasional fans of her.

1stars964pl.jpg

STARS-964: First r*** AVs featuring Rei Kamiki that I watched

thumb_h.jpg

STARS-914: First r*** AV featuring Momona Koibuchi, the tension between the characters really hooked me up

Reactions: Zen10101

Zen10101

Aug 20, 2008
May I know what's your opinion on the decline in JAV industries?

The plots are ok, but the lack of commitment and intensity in carrying them out is disheartening. Actresses all go for the same look through PS and censorship more often than not is really thick these days. It's a shame, because we get 4k content these days and I've seen some incredibly shot stuff...if we married these with content from the golden age of 2011-2017 it would've been heavenly!

Reactions: ArtemisINFJ

ArtemisINFJ

God Slayer, Dawnbreaker
Nov 5, 2022
The plots are ok, but the lack of commitment and intensity in carrying them out is disheartening. Actresses all go for the same look through PS and censorship more often than not is really thick these days. It's a shame, because we get 4k content these days and I've seen some incredibly shot stuff...if we married these with content from the golden age of 2011-2017 it would've been heavenly!

I completely understand and can see where you're coming from with this. These days, getting commitments is really challenging, but I still think the business has a bright future ahead of it; after all, a lot of important Japanese companies have been expanding their global market. Think about this: Godzilla and Ultraman, two successful tokusatsu properties owned by Toho and Tsuburaya Studios, speak for themselves, while Kamen Rider and Super Sentai may soon catch up with Toei. Regarding the latter part of your statement, I wholeheartedly concur; I think the industry is peaking in late 2019.

Reactions: Zen10101

Nasu no shogun

Feb 26, 2021

View attachment 3392395
I watched this. Really liked it. To me she's sexy enough, her body and face alone, that the action doesn't have to be all that "extreme". But that's just me. To each, his own. Maybe her next paRe vid will be closer to your tastes. Some actresses start out very timidly with these taboo themes and as they get more comfortable, go harder and harder.

-Nasu

panop857

Sep 11, 2011
What are the best studios for these types of films these days? Attackers has a title for me every other month, which is far below what they had for me in the past. Hunter Black has one a month I like, but I would put Hunter Black a bit more consistent for Heavy R content than Attackers. Not a fan of super gonzo vibe from AOZ, as the films and scenes all kind of blur together. Honnoka is more coercion than R. Real has the Whole Family series, and Rocket has the wrestling series, which are okay.

Last edited:

ArtemisINFJ

God Slayer, Dawnbreaker
Nov 5, 2022
What are the best studios for these types of films? Attackers has a title for me every other month. Similarly for Hunter Black, but I would put Hunter Black a bit more consistent for Heavy R content than Attackers. Not a fan of super gonzo vibe from AOZ, as the films and scenes all kind of blur together. Honnoka is more coercion than R. Real has the Whole Family series, and Rocket has the wrestling series, which are okay.
You can check Natural High for these content.. what I can say, it was one of the studio who solely focus on Heavy R content . Some of it gets adapted to multiple series releases annually, my fav favorite series would be The Hotel Slut, Izakaya Slut, Chain Molester Girl.

Nasu no shogun

Feb 26, 2021
What are the best studios for these types of films?... Attackers ... Hunter Black ... AOZ ... Honnoka ... Rocket ...

WANZ also has some good paRe series, like their" I Think the Condom Broke While We Were Doing It" series and the "He Tried to Cover his Nakadashi by Continuing to Fuck Me" series.
WAAA-218 The Condom Is Broken And It's Raw! Pies Many Times With A Piston That Accelerates! En...jpg

PRESTIGE's Creampie Ejaculation Officer series is also pretty great! It heavily features reverse pare as the officers' job is to drain prisoners and suspects of their semen by squeezing it out with their vaginas. But then the investigator/inspector herself has to catch a sen-nonconsual or two by the end. I actually have them all. You'll find an actress there who suits your taste.

-NasuABP-941 Creampie Ejaculation Officer 04.jpg

Attachments

• ABP-984 Creampie Ejaculation Executioner 05 Suzumori Remu.jpg
    ABP-984 Creampie Ejaculation Executioner 05 Suzumori Remu.jpg
    180.9 KB · Views: 55
  • ABW-311-1 [PRESTIGE ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL]Creampie Ejaculation Officer Case.12 Super Aggressive...jpg
    ABW-311-1 [PRESTIGE ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL]Creampie Ejaculation Officer Case.12 Super Aggressive...jpg
    174 KB · Views: 52
  • WANZ-960 The Condom Is Broken And Now it's Accelerated Piston to Raw Nakadashi! Rika Aimi.jpg
    WANZ-960 The Condom Is Broken And Now it's Accelerated Piston to Raw Nakadashi! Rika Aimi.jpg
    191 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:

Zen10101

Aug 20, 2008
I hate to say this, but Airi Kijima has lost quite a bit of her luster these days. She's just too thin and didn't age as well as Iroha.

I say that because in the 2010s she was unstoppable. I still get so much more pleasure rewatching these films than her new ones. Her legacy is intact.

InShot_20231224_125557825.jpg

ArtemisINFJ

God Slayer, Dawnbreaker
Nov 5, 2022
I hate to say this, but Airi Kijima has lost quite a bit of her luster these days. She's just too thin and didn't age as well as Iroha.

I say that because in the 2010s she was unstoppable. I still get so much more pleasure rewatching these films than her new ones. Her legacy is intact.

View attachment 3396903
Has Airi Kijima had an exclusive deal with Studio Attackers since the start of her career?

Reactions: Nasu no shogun

Nasu no shogun

Feb 26, 2021

View attachment 3396903

She's still very pretty but yeah, looking kinda thin these days. There is a market for that, though! Eru Sato, the now retired Ichika Kamihata, Ichika Matsumoto! Airi here may be trying to transition into that niche grow her audience.

In the words of Michael Corleone: "It's not personal, Tom. It's just business."

-Nasu

Last edited: