Favorite JAV r*** Films

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Zhonda

Jun 19, 2022
From the trailer looks like this has some decent airtight raep.

AOZ-319z
h_308aoz319zpl.jpg

Reactions: Zen10101

panop857

Sep 11, 2011
Any requests for Whisper subtitles of older Attackers films? I already uploaded subs for the first half of the Slave Color series, and have a decent collection of older stuff I am subbing. Not sure what to focus on editing. Mirror, Antlion, Papillon, Mariposa, various "To the Point of the Falling" are things I generated basic subs for but I do not want to just upload unedited stuff.
Anyone remember the Prestige Working Woman Hunting series? prob one of the gold standards in this genre, pretty girls + some of the strongest scenes. Do you know if they ever did anything similar?

No. I guess the ZRO/Mad/Aozora Soft films are are like those but with better lighting.

Reactions: Inju

Inju

May 9, 2021
Any requests for Whisper subtitles of older Attackers films? I already uploaded subs for the first half of the Slave Color series, and have a decent collection of older stuff I am subbing. Not sure what to focus on editing. Mirror, Antlion, Papillon, Mariposa, various "To the Point of the Falling" are things I generated basic subs for but I do not want to just upload unedited stuff.
Please upload Papillon subs :)

How about original Slave Island series?
RBD-045 Slave island
RBD-047 Slave island 2
RBD-051 Haruka Surrender Of Chapter III Four-woman Slave Island
RBD-055 Blasphemy To Love Slave Island Chapter IV Sister
RBD-060 Slave Island Chapter V, Along With His Late Father
RBD-063 Slave island Chapter 6, Tears of the Scapegoat
RBD-067 good Chapter VII Of The Woman Chastity Belt Slave Island
RBD-072 slave island 8
RBD-084 island 10 Shimatani Stepsisters Lament
RBD-090 SUPER Slave Island 11 Female Detective's Despair (I have this one subtitled)
rbd-095 slave island last chapter

As a personal request I would like to get RBD-838 with Erika Katagiri :)

panop857

Sep 11, 2011
Please upload Papillon subs :)

How about original Slave Island series?
RBD-045 Slave island
RBD-047 Slave island 2
RBD-051 Haruka Surrender Of Chapter III Four-woman Slave Island
RBD-055 Blasphemy To Love Slave Island Chapter IV Sister
RBD-060 Slave Island Chapter V, Along With His Late Father
RBD-063 Slave island Chapter 6, Tears of the Scapegoat
RBD-067 good Chapter VII Of The Woman Chastity Belt Slave Island
RBD-072 slave island 8
RBD-084 island 10 Shimatani Stepsisters Lament
RBD-090 SUPER Slave Island 11 Female Detective's Despair (I have this one subtitled)
rbd-095 slave island last chapter

As a personal request I would like to get RBD-838 with Erika Katagiri :)
I plan on doing a few Slave Island, but I am intentionally avoiding ones that have good pay subtitles out there because I respect manual efforts to do translations.

Most of the Slave Island series has subtitles out there. There are only a few missing entries. Two of the parts of New Slave Island are ones that haven't been subbed that I do like.

Last edited:

Nasu no shogun

Feb 26, 2021
Agree. Love when a chick sets up a raep of another chick, and the rare bonus when the perpetrators wind up raeping both of them (can’t remember a specific example sadly).

The premise seems to be carried forward in ROE-121 releasing next week. Cover looks good.
View attachment 3211133

Such a good premise! Like I said in my post about BMW-220, I could watch many versions of this theme as well.

"I'm gonna set up my [mother-in-law; coworker; fellow PTA mother, etc] and watch and mock her as she is ravaged and eventually becomes... Compliant"

Love the theme but I gotta come up with a snappier name for it.

-Nasu

Reactions: Zhonda

nadzirjamal

Feb 10, 2022
Before I answer, I just want to qualify for the record that I don’t really like “extreme r***”, where women are getting slapped around and thoroughly manhandled. Like the Aozora stuff, for example. I prefer rapey stuff where the ladies look like they could get away if they wanted. And then, the Stockholm Syndrome kicks in. Those are the ones I love.

That said, my favourite fictional r*** JAVs are SHKD-973 and SHKD-952.

Attachments

• IMG_3795.jpeg
    IMG_3795.jpeg
    139.8 KB · Views: 172
  • IMG_3794.jpeg
    IMG_3794.jpeg
    30.6 KB · Views: 150

Zen10101

Aug 20, 2008
RBK-073 was fun. I'm enjoying the series' formula - the chains, gunpoint raep and rope gag moment. Kanna's eye contact game is on point.

vlcsnap-2023-04-29-22h16m42s250.pngvlcsnap-2023-04-29-22h15m20s903.pngvlcsnap-2023-04-29-22h15m37s477.pngvlcsnap-2023-04-29-22h16m12s674.png

Zhonda

Jun 19, 2022
STARS-829 has a slightly less conventional setup. Based on the trailer, BF secretly makes tapes of him and GF and distributes online. Leads to gang raep by his buddies and ends with a raep by a “rescuer”. We’ll be looking forward to viewing once I get around to DLing it.

1682797151390.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: Nasu no shogun

vancofan

Jul 2, 2009
That's me! I posted the same survey I did on here.

Young Rei Aoki was pretty irresistible despite being such a wooden actress. SHKD-255 brings me to raise a point - there are SO many films with fantastic transition scenes that should have been fleshed out into a whole scene by themselves because the ideas were so stimulating. In this one Rei gets raeped while cuffed to a bed and creampied, but immediately after, a bunch of dudes step in and oddly take turns to cum on her instead of raeping her straight. Seeing her take load after load for a brief few minutes was incredibly hot, what could've been if it was a proper gangraep.

View attachment 3156109View attachment 3156110View attachment 3156111View attachment 3156112View attachment 3156113View attachment 3156114View attachment 3156115View attachment 3156116
For anyone looking for this film, it's part of ATAD-065 in its entirety and there's a torrent at ijavtorrent. https://ijavtorrent.com/movie/atad-00065-121620

Nasu no shogun

Feb 26, 2021
Agree. Love when a chick sets up a raep of another chick, and the rare bonus when the perpetrators wind up raeping both of them (can’t remember a specific example sadly).

The premise seems to be carried forward in ROE-121 releasing next week. Cover looks good.
View attachment 3211133
My personal favorite twist is when the woman who set it up, joins in and does a little fingering and pussy licking herself. The unexpected girl-on-girl RアPエ!

I'm pretty sure there's a video with MUKAI Ai and SORA Shiina where Sora sets up Ai but she gets a few fingers and licks in at some point. I'll look at my collection, see if I can find it.

For you current Ai Mukai fans, she used to have the cutest short haircut and it made her look so...CUTE! Guess she got tired of looking so young and about 3 or 4 years ago she started growing it long. She's always had a great body but ever since she changed her hair it looks like she started going to the gym because now, as a more mature looking actress, her tummy, waist and booty are tighter than they've ever been!

But I miss her as a short -haired little cutie!

-Nasu

Reactions: Zhonda and Zen10101

Nasu no shogun

Feb 26, 2021
For anyone looking for this film, it's part of ATAD-065 in its entirety and there's a torrent at ijavtorrent. https://ijavtorrent.com/movie/atad-00065-121620
Rei Aoki is still in the game! She's still really attractive and makes those great faces!

Check out VEC-439 Sweaty Sexual Desire! Aunt Jailbreaker Strong ● I Was Made To Cum Inside Rei Aoki (I'll attach the photo later, when I'm not on a mobile device...and not at a cafe!)

In this one she had escaped from prison, she breaks into a bachelor's house and is hungry for some food water and, well, you know! So she forces herself on the home's owner at knife-point. A kidnapping & reverse-rぁㇷ゚e, if you will. She still makes those cute faces, though! Her eyes, man, they're magic!

-Nasu

Zen10101

Aug 20, 2008
My personal favorite twist is when the woman who set it up, joins in and does a little fingering and pussy licking herself. The unexpected girl-on-girl RアPエ!

I'm pretty sure there's a video with MUKAI Ai and SORA Shiina where Sora sets up Ai but she gets a few fingers and licks in at some point. I'll look at my collection, see if I can find it.

For you current Ai Mukai fans, she used to have the cutest short haircut and it made her look so...CUTE! Guess she got tired of looking so young and about 3 or 4 years ago she started growing it long. She's always had a great body but ever since she changed her hair it looks like she started going to the gym because now, as a more mature looking actress, her tummy, waist and booty are tighter than they've ever been!

-Nasu

Yes...there was a period when she was just starting out in those uncensored days and her hair was super short. I took no interest in her. When she grew them out to the right length, suddenly she hit her prime and I was obsessed. That period passed so quickly and she moved onto housewife roles.

Probably my fav cover and raep film from her
shkd837pl.jpg

vancofan

Jul 2, 2009

-Nasu
The thing I'm always hoping for when there are two or more girls in a creampie scene is if they end up having one of the girls eat the creampie out of the other girl. It's a fairly infrequent thing even if they are forced to eat eachother out during foreplay.

Some of the Tokyo-Hot scenes have that as well, although often without the r*** aspect. The one I don't think I've seen yet is when both girls are creampied at the same time/nearly the same time and they 69 the creampies out of each other.

Nasu no shogun

Feb 26, 2021
The thing I'm always hoping for when there are two or more girls in a creampie scene is if they end up having one of the girls eat the creampie out of the other girl. It's a fairly infrequent thing even if they are forced to eat eachother out during foreplay.

Some of the Tokyo-Hot scenes have that as well, although often without the r*** aspect. The one I don't think I've seen yet is when both girls are creampied at the same time/nearly the same time and they 69 the creampies out of each other.
There was an actress named Myu, she sometimes went by her full name Myu Hasegawa. In two of her productions she coaches a younger actress through a scene. The guy creampies the younger chick and Myu goes in to suck it the jizz and they swap for a minute or two. That was the first time I saw swapping and i jizzed so hard it almost killed me!

The whole video had a quasi-NC feel to it. The other actress seemed shy and Myu would talk her through the proper way to suck this or stroke that. She even starts telling the guy to go ahead and cum inside the other chick long before she says anything like that.

-Nasu

Last edited:

ArtemisINFJ

God Slayer, Dawnbreaker
Nov 5, 2022
Hello everyone, it's been awhile can I get recommendation for raep movies featuring Yui hatano?

Philipp Blubb

Feb 29, 2020
Hello everyone, it's been awhile can I get recommendation for raep movies featuring Yui hatano?
There are endlessly much e. g.

AKBS-030
ANGR-004
BDA-092
GVG-314
GVG-362
GVG-824
GVH-290
NHDTA-602
ONGP-034
RBD-755
RBD-859