Favorite JAV r*** Films

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

ninajtexjav

May 30, 2010

Attachments

• Aoi Koharu migd540-pl.jpg
    Aoi Koharu migd540-pl.jpg
    157.2 KB · Views: 136
  • Yurika Miyaji migd481-pl.jpg
    Yurika Miyaji migd481-pl.jpg
    159.2 KB · Views: 117
  • Nozomi Hazuki migd424-pl.jpg
    Nozomi Hazuki migd424-pl.jpg
    156 KB · Views: 94
  • Ninomiya Saki migd546-pl.jpg
    Ninomiya Saki migd546-pl.jpg
    168.9 KB · Views: 101
  • Nanase Otoha migd573-pl.jpg
    Nanase Otoha migd573-pl.jpg
    154.9 KB · Views: 102
  • Mizuno asahi  migd723-pl.jpg
    Mizuno asahi migd723-pl.jpg
    157.7 KB · Views: 101
  • Miyuki Arisaka miae353-pl.jpg
    Miyuki Arisaka miae353-pl.jpg
    145.5 KB · Views: 117
  • Mihina Nagai miae305-pl.jpg
    Mihina Nagai miae305-pl.jpg
    170.9 KB · Views: 91
  • Marie Konishi migd627-pl.jpg
    Marie Konishi migd627-pl.jpg
    153.9 KB · Views: 105
  • Karina Nishida migd681-pl.jpg
    Karina Nishida migd681-pl.jpg
    163.7 KB · Views: 90
  • Kanae Ruka migd632-pl.jpg
    Kanae Ruka migd632-pl.jpg
    153.6 KB · Views: 106
  • Jinguji Nao miae289-pl.jpg
    Jinguji Nao miae289-pl.jpg
    174.7 KB · Views: 112
  • Itagaki Azusa migd585-pl.jpg
    Itagaki Azusa migd585-pl.jpg
    153 KB · Views: 95
  • Iioka Kanako migd599-pl.jpg
    Iioka Kanako migd599-pl.jpg
    150.5 KB · Views: 96
  • Aoi Koharu migd540-pl.jpg
    Aoi Koharu migd540-pl.jpg
    157.2 KB · Views: 99
  • Airi Sato migd613-pl.jpg
    Airi Sato migd613-pl.jpg
    155.8 KB · Views: 115
  • Mari Takasugi miae330-pl.jpg
    Mari Takasugi miae330-pl.jpg
    139.8 KB · Views: 113
Last edited:

six3243

Apr 22, 2020
One of my all-time favorites is IBW-398. The reactions are awesome, the actors really do a good job looking "surprised" and "frightened." I've always hopes someone would do subtitles for it. I have always been curious just how he convinced the three ladies to get into the van.

Attachments

• 5D8C4A49-BBF7-44DC-A969-245DCE70D83B.jpeg
    5D8C4A49-BBF7-44DC-A969-245DCE70D83B.jpeg
    129.9 KB · Views: 156

Zen10101

Aug 20, 2008
Screenshot_2023-03-16-07-37-03-570_com.mxtech.videoplayer.pro.jpgScreenshot_2023-03-16-07-37-26-588_com.mxtech.videoplayer.pro.jpgScreenshot_2023-03-16-07-37-52-257_com.mxtech.videoplayer.pro.jpg

Love Sho's acting in SSPD-096

She said she would never retire but still did ..I think her chances of a comeback is pretty high though

Last edited:

ArtemisINFJ

God Slayer, Dawnbreaker
Nov 5, 2022
It's been awhile, but I managed to watch some JAV this week. It is a r*** genre featuring Yuna Ogura from SOD, STARS-248.

1stars248pl.jpg

I forgot that I had downloaded this into my archive in the past, man this is one of the best JAV I had watched in awhile. Again, SOD has really come up with a fresh concept. I really enjoyed this film, and it has to be one of the best movies of 2020, at least in the context of story. It's even more impressive when we consider that it's an original story rather than an adapted script.

The amount of effort put into this film is insane. Every aspect is of high quality, indicating that much effort was put into this production. I thought Easy Matsumoto did a good job directing the film. He used a few effective artistic tricks in key scenes. The lead actors, Yuna and Takeda, delivered excellent performances and nailed their roles. Three well-known male actors appear as extras to assist the main actors. The sex scenes are brutal, and Yuna is completely rekt, but that was intentional, and I appreciated how the sex scenes aided the plot. Overall, this is a worthy masterpiece: 10/10

I'm looking forward to watch the sequel tonight, featuring Honjo Suzu.

Is there any r*** film that you guys can recommend, that is highly driven by storyline and production? thank you for reading this.

Zen10101

Aug 20, 2008
It's been awhile, but I managed to watch some JAV this week. It is a r*** genre featuring Yuna Ogura from SOD, STARS-248.

1stars248pl.jpg

I forgot that I had downloaded this into my archive in the past, man this is one of the best JAV I had watched in awhile. Again, SOD has really come up with a fresh concept. I really enjoyed this film, and it has to be one of the best movies of 2020, at least in the context of story. It's even more impressive when we consider that it's an original story rather than an adapted script.

The amount of effort put into this film is insane. Every aspect is of high quality, indicating that much effort was put into this production. I thought Easy Matsumoto did a good job directing the film. He used a few effective artistic tricks in key scenes. The lead actors, Yuna and Takeda, delivered excellent performances and nailed their roles. Three well-known male actors appear as extras to assist the main actors. The sex scenes are brutal, and Yuna is completely rekt, but that was intentional, and I appreciated how the sex scenes aided the plot. Overall, this is a worthy masterpiece: 10/10

I'm looking forward to watch the sequel tonight, featuring Honjo Suzu.

Is there any r*** film that you guys can recommend, that is highly driven by storyline and production? thank you for reading this.

Not sure what to recommend but Yuna had an incredible streak of raep films for a period. Her acting was terrific for one main reason - she knew how to make expressive eye contact with those cute doe eyes. She was fast becoming one of my favs.
1stars104pl.jpg7g2o_b.jpg7l8e_b.jpg

Then it just stopped. She did STARS-673 late last year but it looked so boring.

Zen10101

Aug 20, 2008
MIAA-796 which was my most anticipated film of the month just dropped. Strong start, huge letdown.

IMG_20230318_083625.jpg
IMG_20230318_083611.jpg
She nailed everything in the first scene. Energetic, physical and emotional defiance. But turns out you don't see any actual penetration. By the time half the scene is done all the raepyness had gone out the window. Then they put her clothes back on again which I've mentioned I hate. More passive, anaemic acting, and by the middle it was practically completely consensual. Why do they make shit like this. I give it a 6.5, they had shat on a potential 8.5. her best film remains shkd-794.

Last edited:

GemeralMarcus

Sep 11, 2020
Raep? How 'bout Henry Tsukamoto. FAX-239 is brutal, The description "mother & daughter passed around 50 men (freedom fighters)". And Yup, the end is tragic, too. No sunshine and rainbows here. BTW, One of the freedom fighters is a woman, who's also crazy.

h_066fax239sopl.jpg

whocarezpunk

Jan 28, 2016
I quite enjoyed ATID-535, a reluctant mom incest film in the vein of Rieko Hiraoka's hugely popular SDMF quadrilogy (3 films, one VR). But Rieko's helpless yet disgruntled look is hard to pull off plus she was the perfect age for a MILF. Ayaka Mutou's incredibly hot but doesn't have the same aura.

Sexy mom needs to satisfy her NEET son's needs. What I love about the set up is that in raep films, usually it's intense in the beginning and the girl gives in at the end. For these films the son gradually gets rougher and the final scenes are usually more like full blown raep.

View attachment 3157198View attachment 3157197

Ideapocket's new set of releases just dropped today, PREMIUM in another week...but nothing really catches my eye apart from PRED-456, it's back to the classics for me...
what other mother son r**** movies are there?

Zen10101

Aug 20, 2008
NSFS-171 should be the best film of March, possibly of the year so far.

NSFS-171.jpg

I've always seen potential in Ayaka's acting but she was just a little lacking most of the time. Here she reaches a standard by being convincing in both anger and despair. Her domineering boss was played well and her gangraep was sufficiently intense. I just wish Nagae would stop acting like an amateur and pan the camera to the guy's face when we're beating our meat.

It falls just short of an 8/10 for me. With more physicality and eye contact it would have been an all time classic.

maload

Jul 1, 2008
i like the cover of ipzz-012 , its actress really lure me it ..lolo

anyway i like to watch " r*** in the camp "sereis
its kind of funny ... nothing serious .. in the end its fun
its 4 p too ,, i love many p .. in very kind of movies lol

such as
juq200pl.jpg

ArtemisINFJ

God Slayer, Dawnbreaker
Nov 5, 2022
Double Review: MIAA-791 & STARS-673

miaa00791pl.jpg

Review: It was your typical story about a student who had crush on his sensei but never took the chance to confess his feelings for some reason until he found out that his sensei had a dark side as a healthcare worker or hostess during the weekend, and threatened to fuck and ruin her life for the entire plot. It was quite enjoyable yet cheesy for the most part, which is because I came from a good film to a rather mediocre one. as for the setting, I found the second sequence of the film is quite dark rather than having a colorful tone, which is unexpected from Moodyz. Momo did a fairly good job carrying out her character but still lacked consistency throughout the film. The experience of watching this went from "I was about to discover something good to there is something kind of off," especially the ending, which is totally meh but I tried to make it understandable for some reason.

I gave it 5 out of 10

1stars673jp-1.jpg

Review: This is my second installment to Yuna Ogura Raep saga after her first movie, which I reviewed recently, I had high hopes for this film, especially when the cover looked dope and the trailer looked promising. I watched it with some cheap and poorly made subtitles shared by a user from Subtitle Cat (which is stupid knowing the reputation of the website). I do not get the gist of the first r*** scene where as Yuna gets kidnap and r***ing by the truck driver, the motivation behind his misogynistic behavior toward her doesn't really justify it. Maybe I was putting too much hope into the antagonist considering the previous film had a good backstory. The second and third r*** scenes are kind of forgettable but still enjoyable to some degree in my theater. I get that SODs try to do something good, but it was far from their best releases in the past three years. The experience of watching this went from "this will be the contender of my fav raep film of all time to good to I mean it's alright for casual distraction after a long day of coding,"

I gave it 6 out of 10

I had finished watching the sequels of my last reviews, they was good but I'll do an in depth analysis for the character (antoganist) and reviews in the near future. P/S I am thinking of developing an adult r*** game like the rapelay that had been made to headline several years ago for being controversial but it may take awhile to start the project since I have another things set in stone for the next 7 months or so but I'll keep a tab about it from time to time, do share some ideas or thoughts on this later, anyway thank you for reading this and have a great day

maelstrom9999

Apr 26, 2022
Was thinking about sub-genres of raep films. This is a partial list.

Home invasion raep
School girl raep
Office raep
Teacher/school raep
Cosplay raep
Family/incest raep
Investigator raep
Race queen raep
Flight attendant raep
Molester raep
Abduction raep
White girl raep
Interracial raep
Slavery raep
Takedown raep (powerful women)

Also, there are broadly 4 categories of non-consensual scenarios: r***, blackmail, drugs and alcohol, and hypnosis/mind control. I noticed some people posting blackmail titles here. In fact, I posted one myself in this thread. Besides the real world legal differences (one is usually legal while the other never is), on screen blackmail means little or no struggling, but often heightened humiliation as the woman must obey commands. r*** and blackmail are often blurred in JAV, where the girl is blackmailed, but struggles anyway, leaving you to wonder what was the point of the blackmail.

Anyway, I think these other categories are fine for the thread but maybe should be tagged/identified as such. The sub-categories of raep might also be useful as tags unless it's obvious enough from the box cover. Also, if anyone wants to open a discussion as to which of these categories you like most or least, it would be interesting.

Takedown raep is probably my favorite overall. Not much interested in cosplay, not even takedown cosplay.

Last edited:
Reactions: ArtemisINFJ

Inju

May 9, 2021
Great list :)

I would add
- Superheroine reap (perhaps a subdivision of cosplay?)
- Slavery reap- like in Slave Island series, women's way to slavery starts withe a reap, usually there is an audience that applauds the reapists

maelstrom9999

Apr 26, 2022
Great list :)

I would add
- Superheroine reap (perhaps a subdivision of cosplay?)
- Slavery reap- like in Slave Island series, women's way to slavery starts withe a reap, usually there is an audience that applauds the reapists

Most cosplay r*** is superheroine r***, so that's pretty much what the category is about.

Added slavery.

There is only one superheroine r*** series that I liked, and it's a new American series. Never liked it much in JAV or other American series but I am open minded if someone wants to make a recommendation.