Favorite bukkake scenes (please post screens)

May 18, 2016
hnd189pl.jpg

HND-189 - Her Husband Won't Give Her ABaby… So This Real 20-Year-Old Young Wife Turns To Other Guys For Adulterous Sex And Creampies

Hayama Miku's been married to her hubby for over a year but he won't have sex with her, so she fucks other dudes.
At the end four guys shoot their hot loads onto her pussy and a dildo drills her.

17.jpg

She cutely asks if she'll get pregnant from all that cum.

Reactions: samurai79

pikuseru

Jul 27, 2015
Loli Shower series is really great, I recommend DJE-054 with Nagomi.

Isn't Mio Ooshima a little too old to be loli? For some reason I thought she retired. MIGD-380 is an all-time classic.

needs more loli

Don't underestimate lolis!
Apr 30, 2015
Loli Shower series is really great, I recommend DJE-054 with Nagomi.

Isn't Mio Ooshima a little too old to be loli? For some reason I thought she retired. MIGD-380 is an all-time classic.
Strangely, in JAV age doesn't really determine who is and isn't loli. A girls size (height and petiteness) are much larger factors. Mio Ooshima is 148cm tall which is well within the loli range.

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
Reactions: samurai79

pikuseru

Jul 27, 2015
Love Semen is becoming more like Spermania these days with the heavy makeup/jewellery on the girls. I think Love Semen is a decent series in its own right, it doesn't need to become Spermania. On the other hand, I thought New Spermania resembled Love Semen more than Spermania... I think it's better to keep Love Semen and Spermania/New Spermania separate, give people choice.

But anyways, I will probably watch IPZ-895, or some other bukkake video of Akari Maijima. I was actually planning new list here and I was definitely going to mention Love Semen. Maybe this will be another video to consider.

Last edited:

samurai79

I like bukkake movies.
Oct 28, 2009
Love Semen is becoming more like Spermania these days with the heavy makeup/jewellery on the girls. I think Love Semen is a decent series in its own right, it doesn't need to become Spermania. On the hand, I thought New Spermania resembled Love Semen more than Spermania... I think it's better to keep Love Semen and Spermania/New Spermania separate, give people choice.

But anyways, I will probably watch IPZ-895, or some other bukkake video of Akari Maijima. I was actually planning new list here and I was definitely going to mention Love Semen. Maybe this will be another video to consider.
I would like to see a few more cumshots into the open mouth, but still, I think both are decent series.

samurai79

I like bukkake movies.
Oct 28, 2009
Rewatched some good bukkake flicks over the holidays. Really enjoy the following every time I watch them.

http://www.ideapocket.com/works/-/detail/=/cid=supd130/

Screen Shot 2017-01-04 at 12.29.49.png Screen Shot 2017-01-04 at 12.29.16.png

Kanami Ryo is such a beautiful whore. You can tell she doesn't really like bukkake, yet she puts in a good performance, taking blast after blast of sperm from unknown men old enough to be her father.

http://www.ideapocket.com/works/-/detail/=/cid=iptd801/

Screen Shot 2017-01-04 at 12.38.12.png Screen Shot 2017-01-04 at 12.38.34.png

Kiritani Yuria also puts in a very good performance. Some of the guys even manage to dump their sperm right into her open mouth; Yuria facilitates by obediently opening her mouth and extending her tongue towards the spurting cocks. I'm sure all the guys felt immediate relief upon emptying their balls over this pretty prostitute's face!

pikuseru

Jul 27, 2015
This thread is for favourite bukkake scenes, not for ID of non-favourite, non-bukkake scenes. For example, here are some other/recent favourites of mine:

dv1615a.jpg
DV-1615. Yui Tatsumi. Teacher's Bukkake Class series.
Yui Tatsumi's only bukkake video. She looks really hot in this. This series has good presentation, although the "teacher vs. student" theme is not taken too seriously (sometimes the "students" are very old men). I also have DV-1598 with Arisa Misato and DV-1620 with Nanami Kawakami. Arisa Misato is more beautiful than Yui Tatsumi, but she keeps wiping semen away from her mouth. As you can see, Yui Tatsumi is not shy about having loads of semen in her mouth.

ipz170a.jpg
IPZ-170. Nozomi Mayu. Gangbang series.
A few days ago I became interested in gangbang - seeing each fuck guy the girl before cumming on her - and I got this. So now I finally have the cute and cheerful Nozomi Mayu in my collection too. I also got IPZ-304 with Minori Hatsune (my first video of her too).

ipz195a.jpg
IPZ-195. Aino Kishi. Love Semen series.
She makes eye contact with each guy and gives them a big smile when they cum into her mouth. Yes, plenty of semen in her mouth. I also have IPZ-160 with Jessica Kizaki and IPZ-813 with Yuri Sasahara.

ipz430a.jpg
IPZ-430. Saryuu Usui. 100 People Down (??) series.
I downloaded this for Saryuu Usui. I never liked the other videos of this series because they de-emphasized facials, but this one was surprisingly good. There's one sequence where like 5 guys fuck her then pull out and cum on her within a minute . This inspired my search for more gangbang scenes.

migd396a.jpg
MIGD-396. Lola Aoyama. Dream Woman series.
Lola Aoyama is very aggressive, lots of intensity and energy in her performance. She swallows a mouthful of semen at the end of this scene. In another scene, after the bukkake she pushes the semen on her face into her mouth to swallow it. I also have MDED-199 with Rei Aoki, MIGD-069 with Aya Tanaka, and MIGD-459 with Yui Uehara. There's also MIGD-587 with Iroha Natsume (Sarasa Hara) but that's with a different director...

migd450a.jpg
MIGD-450. Asuka Nagasawa. Bukkake Nakadashi Anal Fuck series.
Once in a while I like to see a beautiful big-breasted girl willing to do everything. And I think you can tell Asuka Nagasawa is more than willing, she actually enjoys doing everything too (even though she's pretending not to, which has become an unfortunate trait of this series).

mird074a.jpg
MIRD-074. Miku Oohashi & Nao Mizuki. Dream Academy series.
Two girls get r***ing and bukkaked side-by-side. I got this for Miku Oohashi mostly, but I like the other girl too. It's a 5-hour drama, and I can't understand Japanese. This is the only bukkake scene too - it's a movie centered on schoolgirls and r***. But there is surprising variety (including irrumatio/gokkun with Tsubomi, anal with Nozomi Mashiro) and most of the girls are beautiful too, so it's not a total waste.

pgd327a.jpg
PGD-327. Nao Yoshizaki.
A girl getting fucked and bukkaked while lying on her side is nice (usually it's just missionary, doggystyle, or kneeling upright position). Nao Yoshizaki's name and face seems familiar somehow. I got this because of her.

pgd621a.jpg
PGD-621. Hina Akiyoshi.
After PGD-327, I wondered: what other bukkake videos did Premium release? And not surprisingly there wasn't much, except this, a 3+ hour video from the same director as Dream Woman. He had a very distinctive, recognizable style. There is even a "3 camera multi angle bukkake" sequence and a "replay" sequence at the end here. But my favourite parts are when Hina Akiyoshi pushes the semen on her face into her mouth to swallow after bukkake. This video got overlooked, maybe because it's not called Dream Woman, but watching it made me realize the Dream Woman series has not been the same after the director died.

rct152a.jpg
RCT-152. Nozomi Mashiro. News Anchorwoman Bukkake series.
Still the best series ever. One of the best JAV actresses ever too.

supd111a.jpg
SUPD-111. Alice Miyuki. Digital Channel series.
Digital Channel: 4 hours, and only one bukkake scene. But the non-bukkake scenes here are more interesting than usual. And I guess an exception can be made for Alice Miyuki regardless. She is ridiculously beautiful. She seems to be in a weird trance during this bukkake. I haven't seen other Digital Channels so I don't know if it's just a series trait or not. Very hot but unusual performance.

Last edited:

samurai79

I like bukkake movies.
Oct 28, 2009
This thread is for favourite bukkake scenes, not for ID of non-favourite, non-bukkake scenes. For example, here are some other/recent favourites of mine:

View attachment 885646
DV-1615. Yui Tatsumi. Teacher's Bukkake Class series.
Yui Tatsumi's only bukkake video. She looks really hot in this. This series has good presentation, although the "teacher vs. student" theme is not taken too seriously (sometimes the "students" are very old men). I also have DV-1598 with Arisa Misato and DV-1620 with Nanami Kawakami. Arisa Misato is more beautiful than Yui Tatsumi, but she keeps wiping semen away from her mouth. As you can see, Yui Tatsumi is not shy about having loads of semen in her mouth.

View attachment 885647
IPZ-170. Nozomi Mayu. Gangbang series.
A few days ago I became interested in gangbang - seeing each fuck guy the girl before cumming on her - and I got this. So now I finally have the cute and cheerful Nozomi Mayu in my collection too. I also got IPZ-304 with Minori Hatsune (my first video of her too).

View attachment 885648
IPZ-195. Aino Kishi. Love Semen series.
She makes eye contact with each guy and gives them a big smile when they cum into her mouth. Yes, plenty of semen in her mouth. I also have IPZ-160 with Jessica Kizaki and IPZ-813 with Yuri Sasahara.

View attachment 885649
IPZ-430. Saryuu Usui. 100 People Down (??) series.
I downloaded this for Saryuu Usui. I never liked the other videos of this series because they de-emphasized facials, but this one was surprisingly good. There's one sequence where like 5 guys fuck her then pull out and cum on her within a minute . This inspired my search for more gangbang scenes.

View attachment 885650
MIGD-396. Lola Aoyama. Dream Woman series.
Lola Aoyama is very aggressive, lots of intensity and energy in her performance. She swallows a mouthful of semen at the end of this scene. In another scene, after the bukkake she pushes the semen on her face into her mouth to swallow it. I also have MDED-199 with Rei Aoki, MIGD-069 with Aya Tanaka, and MIGD-459 with Yui Uehara. There's also MIGD-587 with Iroha Natsume (Sarasa Hara) but that's with a different director...

View attachment 885651
MIGD-450. Asuka Nagasawa. Bukkake Nakadashi Anal Fuck series.
Once in a while I like to see a beautiful big-breasted girl willing to do everything. And I think you can tell Asuka Nagasawa is more than willing, she actually enjoys doing everything too (even though she's pretending not to, which has become an unfortunate trait of this series).

View attachment 885652
MIRD-074. Miku Oohashi & Nao Mizuki. Dream Academy series.
Two girls get r***ing and bukkaked side-by-side. I got this for Miku Oohashi mostly, but I like the other girl too. It's a 5-hour drama, and I can't understand Japanese. This is the only bukkake scene too - it's a movie centered on schoolgirls and r***. But there is surprising variety (including irrumatio/gokkun with Tsubomi, anal with Nozomi Mashiro) and most of the girls are beautiful too, so it's not a total waste.

View attachment 885653
PGD-327. Nao Yoshizaki.
A girl getting fucked and bukkaked while lying on her side is nice (usually it's just missionary, doggystyle, or kneeling upright position). Nao Yoshizaki's name and face seems familiar somehow. I got this because of her.

View attachment 885654
PGD-621. Hina Akiyoshi.
After PGD-327, I wondered: what other bukkake videos did Premium release? And not surprisingly there wasn't much, except this, a 3+ hour video from the same director as Dream Woman. He had a very distinctive, recognizable style. There is even a "3 camera multi angle bukkake" sequence and a "replay" sequence at the end here. But my favourite parts are when Hina Akiyoshi pushes the semen on her face into her mouth to swallow after bukkake. This video got overlooked, maybe because it's not called Dream Woman, but watching it made me realize the Dream Woman series has not been the same after the director died.

View attachment 885655
RCT-152. Nozomi Mashiro. News Anchorwoman Bukkake series.
Still the best series ever. One of the best JAV actresses ever too.

View attachment 885656
SUPD-111. Alice Miyuki. Digital Channel series.
Digital Channel: 4 hours, and only one bukkake scene. But the non-bukkake scenes here are more interesting than usual. And I guess an exception can be made for Alice Miyuki regardless. She is ridiculously beautiful. She seems to be a weird trance during this bukkake. I haven't seen other Digital Channels so I don't know if it's just a series trait or not. Very hot but unusual performance.

Good posts. I can't think of another country where a woman as beautiful as Miyuki Alice would allow wave after wave of disgusting men to blow sperm onto her face....

pikuseru

Jul 27, 2015
Good posts. I can't think of another country where a woman as beautiful as Miyuki Alice would allow wave after wave of disgusting men to blow sperm onto her face....

Yes, Alice Miyuki is a stunning woman. I never watched her before, I was surprised.

But in terms of extremely beautiful women doing disgusting things, I think maybe The Netherlands beats Japan.