Father in Law / Old man / Grandpa JAV's?

agegap

Apr 6, 2015
another amazing one with Aya Miyazaki and Bokki Sugiura (the bald old guy) is MDS-851

84mds851pl.jpg

Reactions: vash2008a

Besh

Feb 2, 2018
These one are excellent, enjoy!

DASD-645
Yuna.jpg

ADN-237
adn237pl.jpg

DASD-618
dasd618pl.jpg

JUFD-665
jufd665pl.jpg

-Besh

Reactions: agegap

vincent_z

Low Angler
Nov 27, 2007
One of my all time favorites! She has such an amazing "surrender" expression. Especially the scene where she enters his room and squats and slowly spreads her legs to give him the hint...very hot!
NSPS-693
{images snipped to save {{my}} bandwidth}
I suggested to JavLibrary that they add this genre as a searchable category. They said they might think about it if I give them a large list of applicable titles, so I'm working on that now. Hopefully when I submit the list, they keep their word.
Absolutely love this genre, and I love how many hot, young JAV girls do such a great job of acting passionate and horny when they do the scenes (or perhaps some of them aren't acting at all).
GVG definitely has the most good titles for this by far, but NSPS might have the best overall. In NSPS movies, the girls seem extra turned on and make love passionately.
Check out NSPS-581.
Another amazing one with Aya Miyazaki and Bokki Sugiura (the bald old guy) is MDS-851.
If we're ever again allowed to travel to Japan; one of my first shops to visit would be TSUTAYA. Anything from Nagae Style is an automatic 'going into my basket' selection, and it typically has many AVs from KM Produce, including the MDS label. (The sell-off price is usually between 3/¥999, or ¥250 each.)
Nagae Style AVs are also labelled SBCI. Is this its rental / sale distinguishment?

Reactions: Casshern2

gf25

Apr 1, 2016
I suggested to JavLibrary that they add this genre as a searchable category. They said they might think about it if I give them a large list of applicable titles, so I'm working on that now. Hopefully when I submit the list, they keep their word.

JavLibrary actually did it! Recently added a category called "Elder Male". :)

Now they just need one for "Ugly/Fat Guy"! lol