Father in Law / Old man / Grandpa JAV's?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

channel2556

Aug 11, 2008
I know there are several JAV's but couldn't find the thread regarding discussion. Can someone plz share their best titles with Oldman & young girl story line. Thanks.

Reactions: dreamboyz

Restrepo

Jul 7, 2015
Big fan of these genres myself~ will contribute more soon, but for now, still the gold standard of father-in-law titles for me:

http://www.javlibrary.com/en/?v=javliojdqy

1havd837pl.jpg

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
One of my all time favorites! She has such an amazing "surrender" expression. Especially the scene where she enters his room and squats and slowly spreads her legs to give him the hint...very hot!

NSPS-693

nsps00693pl.jpg

hairy_bush

SLF Refugee
May 20, 2016
I like the gal series from Glory Quest, there's like 17 vids

スケベじじいと巨乳ギャルの中出しSEX (Perverted Old Man and Busty Gal Nakadashi Sex)

GVG-275 / 288/ .......

if you like GAL types
13gvg288pl.jpg

soumil0000

Apr 29, 2019
does anyone know what is the name of this actor of the elderly care GVG series ? I know Shigeo Tokuda but who is this dude ?

gf25

Apr 1, 2016
I suggested to JavLibrary that they add this genre as a searchable category. They said they might think about it if I give them a large list of applicable titles, so I'm working on that now. Hopefully when I submit the list, they keep their word.

Absolutely love this genre, and I love how many hot, young JAV girls do such a great job of acting passionate and horny when they do the scenes (or perhaps some of them aren't acting at all).

GVG definitely has the most good titles for this by far, but NSPS might have the best overall. In NSPS movies, the girls seem extra turned on and make love passionately.

Check out NSPS-581:

From what I can tell (I don't know Japanese), a hot young wife works at a small store with an old man as her coworker. She comes home to her drunk, useless slob of a husband everyday and it's so unsatisfying.

One day, as the girl and the old man are stocking shelves in the back with nobody around, he jumps on her and starts forcing a kiss. She's so horny and turned on, she barely fights it, quickly accepting and enjoying his tongue in her mouth. They make passionately love right then and there and then several times after that, as well.

soumil0000

Apr 29, 2019
Hi Soumil,

he's name is: Yuji Yamada.

Also, another male actor that is popular in this type of JAV is: Bokki Sugiura

-Besh
Anyone know where I can find more movies of him ? other than the GVG series ? I have seen some on NSPS but does anyone have any more recommendations ?

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
Reactions: shawn720s

Restrepo

Jul 7, 2015
@Haidon

Interesting, seems like the image in the upper left hand corner of the preview side didn't make it to the finished product, though it's been a while I love that title and don't recall a scene where she's spreading with other people watching them. Could be mistaken, but huh!

Besh

Feb 2, 2018
@Haidon

Interesting, seems like the image in the upper left hand corner of the preview side didn't make it to the finished product, though it's been a while I love that title and don't recall a scene where she's spreading with other people watching them. Could be mistaken, but huh!

Hi Restrepo,

Yes it did make it to the finished product, the scene start at exactly 2h18.

-Besh

Runningkid16

Jun 18, 2019
Quick question with an id of movie fron this genre. The movie involves a young wife suspecting her husband of cheating, so she ends up cheating with her father in law, but later finds out her husband was not cheating, but was looking for a gift for his wife. The wife ends up continuing her affair with the father in law. Does anyone know what this movie is??? Thanks

agegap

Apr 6, 2015
I've recently seen few movies with Ruru Arisu with old men and that's hot stuff. She's super cute and her acting is not bad.

So far I've seen:

STARS-170 (she's the one standing on the left on the cover)
1stars170pl.jpg

t-28581
55t28581pl.jpg

ibw-723
504ibw723zpl.jpg

I hope she has other similar titles... and I'd also like to know the name of the old guy in ibw-723