Famous weapons.

Mushibito

Sep 19, 2009
Here's a random question for the Akiba crowd:

What anime or video game characters weapon would you like to have?

For me I'm stuck between Brandon Heat's (Gungrave) Cerberus pistols and Bayonetta's Parsley, Sage, Rosemary and Thyme pistols..... hmmm.

Thank you.:bow-pray:

Reactions: Ceewan

lowleg26

non-active
Oct 25, 2009
From a video game? I'd want Axl Low's chained kama (kamchuka?) from Guilty Gear X. That or Millia Rage's hair! :pandalaugh:

From an anime? I'd want one of those bitchin' tekkaman suits! :perfectplan:

RyuKaze

龍風
Jun 22, 2010
Hard choice really.

From Anime, Shimei Ryomou's handcuffs! Easily acquirable and yet one of the most unique weapons around. :sadomaso:

From a video game, Irkalla (Zasalamel and Abyss' scythe from Soulcalibur) - Not the most special or famous weapon, but I have always liked using scythe weapons in games which have them. Not entirely sure why, maybe because they are evil?:evil:

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
Resurrecting the dead topic.

Hard choice really.

Seriously. Impossible choice. If we were talking real weapons that actually could exist:

I would be happy with the twin modified Beretta 92FS model stainless steel pistols that Revy carries in "Black Lagoon" (along with the dual shoulder holster setup). It is a real reliable 9mm weapon that doesn't weigh much and beats the shit out of carrying a Zastava M93 50 caliber "Black Arrow" sniper rifle.....which would be my choice from a video game (Far Cry 4 or Fallout New Vegas) because when you need one it is hard to beat the range and firepower that this baby provides. Automatic weapons are great but I will take accuracy over spray and pray anyday.

If we are talking weapons that do not exist then I would probably just take any or all of the girls from Upotte!!! as they are weapons and I am a fullbloodied male with perv tendencies although if I really had to have a weapon a Mecha would be a close second choice (and so many great ones to choose from!).