Facebook

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
Why would it be useless?
It seems to be 'useless' only to those who can't grasp social trends and technology. I'm quite happy using Facebook as it along has netted me well over 10,000 dollars. But then again, I run a business so perhaps I'm just different.

Reactions: CoolKevin

Muz1234

Nov 6, 2013
Why would it be useless?
It seems to be 'useless' only to those who can't grasp social trends and technology. I'm quite happy using Facebook as it along has netted me well over 10,000 dollars. But then again, I run a business so perhaps I'm just different.

Do you think Facebook will die out someday?

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
Reactions: Casshern2

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
If you don't like facebook, don't use it.

Simple.

Reactions: CoolKevin

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
I wonder what will happen to the site, if Zuckerberg team add the "Dislike" button in the site.

Gee this looking more like spam now :aghh::aaaa::bogem:

prophetomega

Smut Hunter
Apr 17, 2012
I don't like facebook. But since friendster is dead and most people that I know had used facebook. I need to adopt. I still hate the fact that they crushed friendster and myspace, cause I believe those sites had better features. Facebook accounts don't have individuality like friendster or myspace.

I wonder what will happen to the site, if Zuckerberg team add the "Dislike" button in the site.

It think it would be fun, but most people don't like to be disliked. So it might cause less post and uploads and users becoming slightly observant with what they are going to post.

Last edited:

Tristan Contreras

Jun 24, 2014
Yes, he is dead. I don't like Facebook cause sometimes it creates jealousy, envy, and depression. That's all.
Hmm.This reafirms my theory. I don't think that is useless. For some political groups FB is the piggybank for their evil ways. I don't find it useless for most people in general, in fact is toxic most times. But many people love it,I still don't know why, specially girls. Me in particular don't like it. To manipulative for not dislike it right away.