Face vs Body

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

twenie

Nov 18, 2008
Which attribute of a JAV actress/actor is more important to you?

Much to my dismay, it seems that I only watch girls who are overall beautiful (decent face, decent attitude, good body proportion and height). If only Ai Uehara or Rei Mizuna had AIKA's body, lol.

twenie

Nov 18, 2008
I'm pretty sure that the majority will answer "face" as people are naturally drawn into faces since we are born.

As for me, I'm still not sure. I think short girls (like 155 cm / 5'1" or less) are fine if they are petite or have good proportions (basically a miniature). Chubbier girls are fine if they are tall-ish and have good attitude (anecdotally, they often do).

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Which attribute of a JAV actress/actor is more important to you?

Much to my dismay, it seems that I only watch girls who are overall beautiful (decent face, decent attitude, good body proportion and height). If only Ai Uehara or Rei Mizuna had AIKA's body, lol.

in most cases face but in some cases attitude, style, ecc

so I say 90% face 10% body

Reactions: Nasu no shogun

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
Whatever the answer is, it can't be the same between AV and IRL. Except maybe with prostitutes. IRL, for regular friend, girlfriend, wife, even just a one-time smash, the selection/preference can't be the same as AV. So I'd say, IRL 75% face, 25% body. For AV, maybe 40% face 60% body.

R1k0

Feb 17, 2019
I think for majority the most important thing is BOOOBS, the bigger the better. --% face, --%body, LOL

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
I think for majority the most important thing is BOOOBS, the bigger the better. --% face, --%body, LOL
If you know me, I'm always into boobs. Aimi Yoshikawa, Julia, Sakura Miura and so on.

But still I can't disagree with you more. Body not equal boobs. Body means good looking figure, not just tits and ass, but absolutely also important are waist, legs, even arms, neck. And skin, good soft supple skin.

Ayumi Shinoda is an example, she has big beautiful boobs and also overall excellent body, but I'm not so into her because I just don't dig her face. Note I admit her face is attractive objectively. But subjectively I'm not into her face. And then there was that other new girl... she has amazing boobs, I made a thread talking about her ugly face, which wasn't well received. Anyway... She is still quite hot (judging from number of new covers with her famous boobs) but cooling a bit already.

Reactions: crazykiss

R1k0

Feb 17, 2019
If you know me, I'm always into boobs. Aimi Yoshikawa, Julia, Sakura Miura and so on.

But still I can't disagree with you more. Body not equal boobs. Body means good looking figure, not just tits and ass, but absolutely also important are waist, legs, even arms, neck. And skin, good soft supple skin.

Ayumi Shinoda is an example, she has big beautiful boobs and also overall excellent body, but I'm not so into her because I just don't dig her face. Note I admit her face is attractive objectively. But subjectively I'm not into her face. And then there was that other new girl... she has amazing boobs, I made a thread talking about her ugly face, which wasn't well received. Anyway... She is still quite hot (judging from number of new covers with her famous boobs) but cooling a bit already.
I didn't wrote for me, i wrote for majority, I have the opposite opinion, big boobs needed only for cows

klako

Mar 9, 2013
If you search for small boobs, you get mostly beautiful face. I guess if you have small boobs, and also ugly, there is no market for you at all.
However, searching for beautiful girl, is not as reliable.
Anyone else notice this? Beauty is subjective, so it might be just my personal taste.

twenie

Nov 18, 2008
If you search for small boobs, you get mostly beautiful face. I guess if you have small boobs, and also ugly, there is no market for you at all.
However, searching for beautiful girl, is not as reliable.
Anyone else notice this? Beauty is subjective, so it might be just my personal taste.
Are you saying that searching for "beautiful girls" gives you girls with varying boob sizes?

Anyway, boob size and prettyness is usually body fat related.

blueredder

筋肉熟女 の 愛好家 The Muscle Madam Worshipper
Jul 12, 2015
Depends, I never knew before that I would like certain women's faces. I mainly consider their body more important, and the faces are a second priority.

I can meet women with the most conventionally beautiful faces and not be very attracted to their bodies if the latter is nowhere near athletic/lithe.
My personal attraction is to women with muscular bodies that still keep a conventional feminine shape overall. Boobs and butt not too big or small in general.
Beauty is subjective, as klako-san mentioned.

ramp_it_up

Dec 21, 2018
for me it depends, especially when every movie cover is altered, but the huge rack slim stomach 4'9 -5'4 still get me.

twenie

Nov 18, 2008
Depends, I never knew before that I would like certain women's faces. I mainly consider their body more important, and the faces are a second priority.

I can meet women with the most conventionally beautiful faces and not be very attracted to their bodies if the latter is nowhere near athletic/lithe.
My personal attraction is to women with muscular bodies that still keep a conventional feminine shape overall. Boobs and butt not too big or small in general.
Beauty is subjective, as klako-san mentioned.
I think your view resonance with mine.

BTW one can say that "beauty is subjective" in a broad sense/anecdotally but on average, there's certainly a set standard of beauty which the majority of people agree with (e.g. male's preference of female's BMI would follow a normal distribution when plotted).

Reactions: blueredder

tyazhellbeast

Mar 20, 2020
For this, i think I rely on body. I mean, the shape, proportions, skin tone is part of body right?

Like, for example, I really love Sakura Miura and Rara Anzai/Utsunomiya Shion, because they have this realistically beauty. Which means, their proportion, is good, Miura's milk white skin, Anzai's boobs shape and texture when jiggling, etc.

I am not a fan of flat chest, like, too flat. Even if their face is cute, i just cant enjoy the sex scenes, nor would watch it few times after. But a small or medium one, would be staying in my folders a bit longer. For example, Remu Suzumori, ooof..big yes. Face is an art, and her body just fit her delicate looking aura. Ai Uehara is a good example too, I mean, she is cute as hell, and she could show you a varying expression from innocent to slutty. She is a beast, man

I love big boobs, but some boobs just not proportionally good for them because they either don't fit well with the torso, too wide, too small or even too perfectly round (implants). Even the face couldnt save it.
On the other hand, some girls have a good body (my kind of proportionally good) and as many times as I see them, i like their face too. The best example is Matsuri Kiritani.

So for me, its body.

rweimar

Jan 9, 2013
From what I've seen over the last 10-15 years is that almost all of the ladies (90-95% at least) are good looking, like an A or B, very few that are not nice. Bodies too are very good, but they range from "A" boobs up to, what, "L's or M's". Age can make a difference also but even the true MILFs are generally good looking. I think the JAV producers kind of filter out the 'not good looking', so we
are debating bodies since the looks are built in. One mans opinion......

Stefanius

May 11, 2015
Face actually. Of course the body has to be decent aswell but if I don’t like the face I‘ll look further.