Face Licking JAV

supersam

Loves Bukkake, Loves Long Tongues & Loves Gokkun!!
Jul 13, 2009
There's not too many threads on this, so I thought i'd try to get something continuous started.

One of my many fetishes in JAV is when the woman licks the other Woman or Mans face with her tongue. If the actresses tongue is big and long and then it makes the scene much better for me especially when she makes their face sloppy and wet and its dripping with saliva.

If there's multiple Women doing it, then it just makes the scene 100% better. I also find it great if the Woman is being aggressive and bullyish with her tongue.

I'll try and post many examples of JAV titles which match this with screens, titles which I own or have seen. So this will focus on the best face licking scenes in JAV. And of course feel free to add any face licking scenes you like yourself.

YAB-052 Masturbation Shaburitsuki Odor

YAB-052 Masturbation Shaburitsuki Odor.jpg

Some great scenes from the first 4 girls. Highlight for me is the lucky guy getting his face completely covered and licked by Yuuno Hoshi's big long wet tongue.

vlcsnap-00006.png vlcsnap-00009.png vlcsnap-00011.png vlcsnap-00013.png vlcsnap-00016.png vlcsnap-00017.png vlcsnap-00018.png vlcsnap-00019.png vlcsnap-00020.png vlcsnap-00021.png vlcsnap-00024.png