Ever got a nosebleed cause you were aroused?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Ever got a nosebleed like an anime character?

• Yes I have

Votes: 6 5.9%
  • Nope. never

Votes: 96 94.1%

• Total voters

Skyraida

Is Eating Your Internets
Mar 27, 2008
lol i find blood amusing to an extent, when there's too much it gets scary...
but yea i don't know anyone that has gotten a nose bleed from being aroused, it would be awkward. I know i get flustered and cheeky red, but that's bout all.

nosihc

May 12, 2007
wrong type of liquid coming out from somewhere wrongXD
you know what,mangaka aiming at younger viewer never can draw a men excited and react at "there":shake:

Amerikajinmusume

ヽ(´ー`)人(´ω`)ノ
Jun 25, 2008
This is just a visual gimmick that you see in anime and manga. The insinuation is that so much blood is rushing from the head on the guy's shoulders to the one in his pants that he's getting a nosebleed. This doesn't physically happen obviously... LOL... it is just a visual device.

Volcan

Master of the Mountain
Apr 16, 2007
If I did I'd be dead. My blood rushes downward when I get excited.

wilson99

Mar 18, 2007
I did once. It was a hot humid day and I just happen to see down my sexy teachers shirt and saw her nipples (no bra ftw)

Hanyo_Kun

Jul 4, 2008
I don't think i have :p

Well actually i do get nose bleeds sometimes. It's not related to arousal (at least i hope not). Probably if someone got aroused and also got nose bleed it would be a coincidence. :evillaugh:

Okay that laugh is manic. XD

also real nose bleeds don't 'Splurt' out as much as they do in anime...

~