Eri Kitami 北見えり

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Negan

Oct 9, 2019
This one is clear for us it's Eri.

Her ass in the first 5 sec is unmistakable, her hair also plus her face shape.

Lastly , if you stop at 13:52 you get this :

IMG_20191013_020220.jpg

I still believe she's only 19 or so in this one.

There's one more with Eri where she's full cosplay again, but it's seemingly impossible to locate now . I wasn't smart enough to DL it .

Negan

Oct 9, 2019
@Negan this one? The Silica cosplay

I've viewed this twice and I don't believe it's Eri even though it comes up linked. It might be but the chin shape is wrong, no birthmarks or dimples. I could be wrong.

The one I'm thinking of she is in purple again.

OscarLewis

Jan 11, 2018
Besides an interview in English, don't think I have seen any long submission from her in other languages. Machine translator will have to suffice. At least it was enough for me to understand that she had to complain in broken German to the staff that the toilet of a restaurant was clogged with paper during one of her trips.

Last edited:

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008

Negan

Oct 9, 2019
I brought her book. I probably won't receive it for another week or so. Pictures on Eri's Twitter seem to indicate it's a large and thick book.

I am not sure about her Bizarre fruits either, but I will probably end up buying it too.

Reactions: CoolKevin

Negan

Oct 9, 2019
I found the other sex tape of her I was referring to as well as potentially 2-3 others.

All of them have censored face and genitals so probably isn't worth much. The other 2-3 I only suspect it's Eri and will see if I bother figuring it out.

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008

Ivorycheck

Feb 27, 2007
I've viewed this twice and I don't believe it's Eri even though it comes up linked. It might be but the chin shape is wrong, no birthmarks or dimples. I could be wrong.

The one I'm thinking of she is in purple again.

because her birthmarks and dimples are blurred in this video

Negan

Oct 9, 2019
I thought there was a pool video because of the pool images from fc2 :(

Do you mean her usual work or sex scene ? If you have pictures, you can upload and I can try to figure it out.

Practically all of her sex movies are cosplay and face censored, and she uses an alias, so it's difficult to find. I THINK I found around 15 total but I could be wrong.

I am not aware of a pool scene, mostly they're under "sexfriends" or Cos one with the masked guy.

Reactions: psyklon

h3sa

Feb 8, 2013
Do you mean her usual work or sex scene ? If you have pictures, you can upload and I can try to figure it out.

Practically all of her sex movies are cosplay and face censored, and she uses an alias, so it's difficult to find. I THINK I found around 15 total but I could be wrong.

I am not aware of a pool scene, mostly they're under "sexfriends" or Cos one with the masked guy.

just the ones from post #33 in this thread..
I only found 2 sex movies that I can confirm is her..

Negan

Oct 9, 2019
just the ones from post #33 in this thread..
I only found 2 sex movies that I can confirm is her..

I see. The pool photos are Eri's standard work, nothing sex related.... though who knows with Ms Kitami!

Negan

Oct 9, 2019
:eek: 15 seems a lot, I found only three videos that I could confirm

There's a lot of guesswork to it. And yes, I'm probably wrong on some if not most. However, based on what I have to work with that's my guess.

The three obvious ones, she did at least one (I forgot the name of the franchise) where the guy wears a black mask. 5-6 sex friend's, 3-5 on the getchu label. All seem to date 2016-2017.

The thing is most aren't worth it with censored face and genitals.

AlienaticGhost

Mar 31, 2020
There's a lot of guesswork to it. And yes, I'm probably wrong on some if not most. However, based on what I have to work with that's my guess.

The three obvious ones, she did at least one (I forgot the name of the franchise) where the guy wears a black mask. 5-6 sex friend's, 3-5 on the getchu label. All seem to date 2016-2017.

The thing is most aren't worth it with censored face and genitals.

There's a 30 minute one on Phub. I thought it was a fake when i stumbled upon it yesterday, but then i came across this thread today. She's wearing a black mask in full cosplay with a purple-ish wig. Has the usual tells with the birth mark and the back dimples

Negan

Oct 9, 2019
There's a 30 minute one on Phub. I thought it was a fake when i stumbled upon it yesterday, but then i came across this thread today. She's wearing a black mask in full cosplay with a purple-ish wig. Has the usual tells with the birth mark and the back dimples

That's the alleged original leak.

I base what I find on that video with the assumption it is Eri (90% certain) in the others. All are amatuer, most have both her face and genitals censored so I'm not really looking into them any more. I just stopped at the 15 or so.