Emily Okazaki interview

kharo88

Akiba Citizen
Sep 13, 2015
Already posts in the Gossips thread about it.

Good interview.

To be fair it got posted there an hour after I made this thread, but I guess maybe it would have been better if I had posted this there myself despite this being an interview and not gossip. And yeah, you're right, the discussion's happening there, so if a mod wants to delete this thread, go ahead!

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
Does someone understand the part at 6:00 when she says her bf tried to kill her ? I heard "お前を殺し....みたいな....付き付けられたこともあるし". The english translation doesn't help as it's, like always, very different (word deleted to keep the sentence short, etc).

ribeav

Apr 27, 2016
Does someone understand the part at 6:00 when she says her bf tried to kill her ? I heard "お前を殺し....みたいな....付き付けられたこともあるし". The english translation doesn't help as it's, like always, very different (word deleted to keep the sentence short, etc).

There's nothing strange in the translation, but something her way of talk. l love the guy's pronunciation "AV".

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
There's nothing strange in the translation, but something her way of talk. l love the guy's pronunciation "AV".
I always take translations with a pinch of salt because on youtube (but in drama too) it can be a good one or a bad one. This youtube channel seems to provide good subs as the guy speaks both japanese and english though. Anyway, I finally understood the last part of the sentence (the japanese words) but the first part, it's like she put her hand on her mouth lol, can't understand it even in slow motion. Not a big deal.