editing mkv files

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
is there something out there that will enable Windows Movie Maker to edit mkv files as well or is a different software necessary?

btw while I'm at it I seem to be having problems with my video players ( all video players in the latest CCCP). Somehow I can't view them in full screen without messing up the resolution. Before I had to reformat my computer and reinstall CCCP everything was just fine. Anyone know what's wrong?

BartSimpson

Mar 2, 2007
Edit them in which way? And did I get your probem right? When you watch videos fullscreen they have a wrong resolution e.g. are stretched or sth like that?
Maybe post a screenshot what it looks like.

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
by edit them i meant making clips, actually something that can convert mkv to avi is ok too. Well they're stretched but not in a proper way. It looks like stretching a 300x300 video to 800x600, the difference can clearly be seen. Unfortunately i don't have the software to make a screenshot of a video