(Doujin Game) [Slave] i love yuu (Files) - How to get it to work?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Emperium

May 11, 2007
I'm new (look 1 post), so excuse me if I posted in the wrong place. I ran through a search and couldn't locate an answer to my question so I registered and made this thread:

I downloaded (Doujin Game) [Slave] i love yuu (Files) from mininova.org which included a description that says:
animated japanese hentai doujin game!!!

info:http://www.akiba-online.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2760

The link doesn't work as well, I have no clue how to get this game working properly. It doesn't even install anything when I run the .exe, please help thanks.

fhc

BRASIL, Rio de Janeiro .
Dec 17, 2006
wrongforum01.jpg

Nitt

Untitled
May 14, 2007
Wow, fhc. That's helpful.

Try getting a MPEG4 codec and installing it. Just google it :)

Barasui

Macabre Artist
Dec 22, 2006
The codec you need it's in the author's page.

Anyway, Im looking for the other 2 games (except the kasumi one)

Any idea?

Nitt

Untitled
May 14, 2007
Yes, download this torrent, it contains all four of slave's game, but you can choose which ones to download if you have a good torrent program :)
I'm seeding atm, leaving my computer on for a while.