DONT TOUCH THE HAMSTERS

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Eggs

Desu! Desu! Desu! Desu!
Dec 7, 2006
That... Scared me...

EDIT: You were scared too, I can tell, RawD.

thatguyoverthere

cats are great towels
Dec 9, 2007
meh...
there is a fetish for everything.
So there is probably one for touching hansters as well...

indreamsiwalk

with you...
Apr 8, 2007
I first saw this a few months ago and thought it was pretty funny. I checked out some of this guy's other Flash animations, but they were mostly inside jokes about people who make Flash animations. :dunno:

cube

Abstract Expressionist
May 29, 2007
It was a little lame. I wanted the hamsters to actually attack the guy. Then the title would have made more sense.

indreamsiwalk

with you...
Apr 8, 2007
Actually, I thought the fact that hamsters only hissed, and that that was what their owner was so worried about, was pretty funny. I also thought it was funny that his friend seemed to be doing it just to upset the owner. Just a matter of taste, I suppose.